• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kine Arts Of Magic High

((Her??))

Dyst smiled. "Right class I know it maybe early in the year but you have a test today and the test is simple you must fight me." Dyst said as he grabbed his wind staff ready to see who would try his look first.

Okami finally found the principa's office.

"Hi Director, can you tell me how to start?"

Director-"Oh, Good day Okami, i guess that you should look for the room number 3"(?)

"Thanks Director" He replied while going out of the office.

Okami walked through the halls looking for the room number 3(?) Then he summoned an snake to help him in the look for the place.

The serpent tells Okami about a battle which is going to take place soon in one of the rooms.

Zackymas said:
Okami finally found the principa's office.
"Hi Director, can you tell me how to start?"

Director-"Oh, Good day Okami, i guess that you should look for the room number 3"(?)

"Thanks Director" He replied while going out of the office.

Okami walked through the halls looking for the room number 3(?) Then he summoned an snake to help him in the look for the place.

The serpent tells Okami about a battle which is going to take place soon in one of the rooms.
(The director as in headmaster... He is busy with the class you know...)

(I asked for help and no one said anything...I was improvising...)

[QUOTE="wizard justin](The director as in headmaster... He is busy with the class you know...)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="wizard justin](Oh sorry I was busy doing other things to notice)

[/QUOTE]
(So...Exactly what's going on?)

Rune looked around and spotted a boy walking by himself, slipping off her headphones she called out.

"HELLO THERE~!"

She waved at the boy motioning him to come over.

(@Zackymas hope that was okay... ^^")

EternalMusic said:
Rune looked around and spotted a boy walking by himself, slipping off her headphones she called out.
"HELLO THERE~!"

She waved at the boy motioning him to come over.

(@Zackymas hope that was okay... ^^")
"Uh? Hi" Okami replied while looking at the girl that was waving his hand toward him.

"I'm new here, can you help me?" He said while walking toward her.

(Yes is perfect @EternalMusic )

Rune smiled at him, "Don't worry we are all new here as well. I bet you are meant to be in our class. We can ask the headmaster."

She looked at the head master and called out.

"Sir! Do we have a .... Uhm, what's your name?"

@wizard justin

EternalMusic said:
Rune smiled at him, "Don't worry we are all new here as well. I bet you are meant to be in our class. We can ask the headmaster."
She looked at the head master and called out.

"Sir! Do we have a .... Uhm, what's your name?"

@wizard justin
Great, my name is Okami,what's yours?" He replied while looking at her waiting for a response.

"Rune, Rune Kalypso," she smiled at him and then looked at the head master again.

"Head master, do we have an Okami in our class?"

@wizard justin

Rune looked at Okami and smiled, "Well there you go~"

She chuckled and motioned him to follow, "I don't know where we are going, but I hope that we can use our magic!"

She giggled and smiled.

Raven got out of the car and groaned. You'd think I'd be used to new schools by now. At least I'm not starting in the middle of the year like last time. Raven thought miserably and walked into the school, looking for this Headmaster Pakia she was supposed to report to. She walked towards what looked like the main office. 
(Where is everyone? Is The headmaster in his office or still with the class?)

(we are walking about so you can just bump into Rune and Okami ^^) 

Zackymas said:
@wizard justin
Rune looked at him, "yeah~ I love my magic!"

She smiled and held her notepad close to her.

(no problem~ ^^)

Rune looked at the girl who had bumped into her and smiled, "No problem! OH! Are you student here as well? You new? If so we are in the same class! All of the new students have been put into one class~"

She smiled at the girl, her music could be heard through her headphones around her neck and she smiled at the girl.

Sebastian walked ahead of the rest as they followed their teacher, doing so to analyze the other. Height, equipment, everything. He was quiet though, one hand resting in a pocket while the other hung free, his fingers just brushing off the lexicon that hung on his side..

Rune smiled being her chirpy self she ignored the face that the girl made, "So what's your name? Mine is Rune and this Okami."

@Zachymas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back