• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Gets up and pulls the sword out the ground and slips it on his back and grabs his helmet and there was a giant blood mark on the tree where his shoulder and wack were " I suppose so no point of waiting anymore, well no one was injured so we should come across a town by nightfall."

((Well I dunno I'm new in the group hi but um I joined y'all were attacked by ogres and met a new vampire as far as I know of I was shot by arrows and that's as far as we got as far as I know))

( But I dont know where to jump back in )

( Because my last post was on page 5 or 6 and then now there is a page 61 )

[QUOTE="Hi Its Me](I want to make an announcement I will tell you who I am after the Rp is finished but in form of a riddle)

[/QUOTE]
Who the he'll is this guy a stalker

((Skelly where have you been? We got closer to the sword, met a few more people, fell into a maze and now we are escaping.))

Kandy got up and started walking "I'll scout in ahead making sure the road is clear, in case of more traps" uses his sword to help him up and puts on his helmet and with his right hand grips the carbon handle tightly and yanks it out the ground and puts the sword with the edge in front of him and starts to run as a small trail of blood falls off his armor and he is heard till out of sight from charging off

We soon get to the end of the maze and walk to the surface. "Wait- what about Fate? Isn't he being carried by a dragon?" Jack says looking back to the maze.

(( Posted my pictures on my character sheet and I dont know how to reenter ))

[QUOTE="Wild Born](( Posted my pictures on my character sheet and I dont know how to reenter ))

[/QUOTE]
((It's fine.))

"Fate is one of us, we can't just leave him we have to go get him!" Kane says determined. He was very quite the whole time, because back at the castle he was infected with witch poison and it slowly worked its way out, but felling better he stands still looking, trying to figure out were the dragon flew off to.

( sorry I haven't posted in awhile I had a conflict but I read the posts and am up to date.)

Kandy came stopped thought he was lost when three ogres ambushed him and one stabbed him in the back. Kandys edge of the sword went through his skull and threw him over his shoulder and the corpse landed on the other ogre and he slit open the thought of the ogre that was about to attack and he walked up the the last ogre and put his sword in between the eyes and pushed down then pulled up and put the sword on his back and attempted to take the blade out his back but couldn't so he walked back to the others eventually making it there limping somewhat and leaned on a tree "its clear up ahead" couchs up blood in his helmet " anyone mind taking these blade out my back please" turns around and there was an orchish daggera handle sticking out the armor and blood was slowly coming out "and hurry"

Kuro walked over to Kandy and yanked the orcish dagger out of his back "You really need to learn how to avoid attacks..." He says while holding up the dagger so he could take a better look at it.

Kandy nodded "true but i didn't know they could jump he he" lightly chuckls "so how's bads my armor looking¿?" Takes off his helmet and starts looking for an apple in his pouch to give to Kuro

Kuro inspects Kandy's armor and stoops to touch the armor where the dagger and some arrows went through "You'll most likely want it to be repaired soon. It's not in a very good condition. If it gets worse than this then you'll be better of wearing clothes for protection." He says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kandy popped his neck" ah when we reach a town I'll be able to fix it now worries, and I can make Yours stronger if you would like" stretches

Kuro smiles and says "I don't wear any armor but thanks for the offer. I don't often take hits." He looks at Jack Frost and asks "Is there anyone you know with high magic ability?"

Kane clears his throat intentionally, " I happen to be a Mage. Is their something I can help you with." Kane says happily as a flame flickers through his fingers to show Kuro that he is true to his word.

Kandy sighed "I couldn't find a town, but the way is clear for a ways bit in, but from there on, I don't know" takes off the helmet and wipes out the blood he coughed up and spat more blood on the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back