• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Appears round the corner as I see Jack stab the Ogre, is worn out from all the fighting I have done so I sit there and let them handle it, knowing it will be easy

Sets the bag on the ground "what now sir¿?" Looks at jack for orders and puts the helmet back on and tilts his head left then right and his neck pops

Looks at Kandy as I say to myself "he intergrates himself into the group nicely, its about time we had a warrior with a proud sense of honour in our group" he smiles as he throws a poison coated needle into an orcs eye as he falls to the floor from beind Kandy, sora sighs and says "but carless nonetheless"

"Whats wrong with my sense of humor." Jack says while tearing of an orcs head. "See this is funny." He acts like a ventriloquist with the orcs head.

"Atleast" I know how to use dark magic in the real world and by the way I am the one who cursed you to a life of no death"

Sora gets up and draws his blade as a group of orcs rush into the room, "guys we've got company" he slices one of their heads off cleanly and then throws a poison needle at anothers throat as he falls to the floor with green foam coming out of its mouth

"We've almost got to the end, I can sense it! What about Fate though." Jack says looking at him being carried by the dragon.

Sora smiles as he flips over an orc and cuts him in half as I land perfectly and the blood flicks off the katana and onto the ground around me as I say "Have we found anything of value here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back