• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

FantasyForever1 said:
(But how did Matthew join our group and why did he attack us?
We used the truth potion and he was on alert because he was kicked out of his pack.

"Let's go then." Jack says as he throws a throwing knife expertly at a witch killing her.

He then sprinted for the Holow and killed multiple witchs.

Flips off the cliff as I draw my katana in mid air and land behind a witch, slices herIn half with a horizontal slash

Jack is already tearing apart witches from the inside and then bites one.

[dice]3002[/dice] it will fight for us for a while.

Jack overhears Krillin with his vampire heaeing and grabs him after sneaking up on him. "What yhe hell do you want as you can see we are busy."

Fate finds a secret passage with a bucket load of gold as he opens it witches jump out and slice at me knocking me down Fate yells for help

[QUOTE="Dominic Fate]Fate finds a secret passage with a bucket load of gold as he opens it witches jump out and slice at me knocking fate down Fate yells for help

[/QUOTE]

Kane is surrounded by enemies until he shouts "FURY!!!!!!!!" All the witches dissolved. The group had never seen Kane use such a powerful spell.

Looks at him as I help him up and then shoots off again and finds another witch who pelts me with flame magics, manages to dodge them all except one which hits my arm, kicks her down and slits her throat."stupid witch"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back