• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

"How do I know it's not poison!" Kane yells. Kane pulls out his blade and strikes at the dark elf.

Do NOT compare me to that of your kind, elf. Give me one good reason why I shouldnt kill you where tou stand'

Gritts teeth as I sheath my katana and says "I have no love for you dark elves" looks at Fate and nods as I acknowledge what he has said

Kane turned around chanting spells and slashing his dagger. Just then a fleet of witches hover towards us.

Draws my katana again and gets ready to fight The witches as I look at Krillin, "dont try and manipulate me, it wont work"

"It is true vampires and Dark Elfs are allies AND i think he ciould be very helpful if we just settle are differences." Jack says calmly.

As the rest go to fight the witches Kane take a risk and use the potion the dark elf gave him

Looks at Jack and says "Very well. I will trust your judgment, but he best not harm any of our group." Looks at Krillin and ignores his glare

"We didn't trust you at first Sora, but now i- might- trust you with my life." Jack says trying to defend his clan ally.

lowers my katana as I say. "I have personal reasons not to trust the dark elves, but I see where you are coming from. I thanl you Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back