• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Looks at Krillin and says "A tower.... Inhabited by witches who have been here for centuries"....

Looks at Kane... "im not bothered really. As long as he doesnt anger me I will let him stay... But we all need to decide"

Kane was furious with his clan, so when they got to a dark part in the castle he went through another corridor, different than the one his clan went down.

Nods to Jack to say thank you as I draw my blade as I hear the chakling of the witch. "Shes close" Looks back to Krillin, "im nobodies master, nor do I have one"

Jack who cant wait to kill the master witch dissapears into the laberinth of corridors. The others hear him battling the witch. "OVER HERE!" HE yells.

As Kane walked he came apron a treasure chest, out of curiosity he opened it. As soon as it cracked open a black force jolted into his body and Kane dropped to the floor.

"Runs into the battle as I attack the witch from behind, "just attack head on, it always works when it comes to skill"

Everyone is standing in the grand ballroom when Jack bursts in followed by the witch "Okay drama queens lets battle." The witch yells, "I hate yoou vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back