• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

Kane jumps up with a smirk and states he's never felt better. Fate knew it was dark but he could swear Kane's eyes were black.

Some of the witches minions enter the ballroom, "you handle the witch, i will take care of her lackeys!" Says as I grip my katana with two hands and eush in using samurai techniques to kill them all with ease.

Jack opens the witches stomach and murders her from he inside but she then burst out from another door"witch magic."

Keeps the minions at bay as the others handle the witch, gets cut deeply on the arm by one of the minions. "Shit it cut the tendon...." Keeps fighting anyway

Fate killed three witches with his Excalibur and bane sword sending their guts flying all over krillin

Kane flies onto the witches back and stabs her in the neck over and over until the witch threw him off

[dice]3005[/dice]

"Heh." Jack mutters out a laugh before cutting of the wotches hand. "Do magic with that hand now."

Guys don't leave me behind im at ccd :)

Matthew takes his paw and sends the witch into a deadly void. Then as he looks he's surrounded. He bounds up to the first throwing them into each other. Matthew then jumps up sending a shockwave throughout the place sending them into heaps.

nods to Krillin and then charges in on the witch as I slice her back up several times and then step back pointing my sword to her

Fate slices the wizzard with his blades sending him back then jumping over him ripping his shoulder blades off

Kane chants, suddenly his tiny dagger was a full tang sword. He thrusts it into the witches stomach.

[dice]3006[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back