• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

There, in front of Kane an assassin stood, arrow drawn and pointing at Fate. Kane didn't want to hurt any creature, but he knew he had to. The assassin fell as Kane thrusted up with his knife.

sheaths my blade as I then say "well why are they after us.... Someone must have hired them surely... Do any of you recognise their uniform?

"They could be part of the Holow Clan since that is where we are trying to invade." Jack says quietly, as he's already of into the distance.

Ugh.... I hate them... But, that is a possibility. We should tread woth Caution, we could stumble upon some of their ghastly traps

"I think Jack is right, sometimes I travel around for the fun of it and one day I was up north and I saw a clan of these assassins." Kane replied.

closes my eyes and sighs "most probably... Anyway, just be careful... Those assassins are tricky to handle without the proper skill. But, i hope I underestimate.

Kane made everyone stop and he pointed to a heard of goblins feasting on a deer in front of the cabin.

"I also think Matthew is waking up!" Kane said nervously.

Walks into the cabin and stands there as I say, "what do you plan to do to him Jack? Dont do anything too rash"

Kane looked around for rope and spotted some hanging on a hook. He quickly strapped Matthew down.

Okay... Well, I will let you do what you must.. I will scout the area door for more assassins or Orcs.." Sora leaves the cabin

"If I can get the right supplies I can make a truth potion to see why he tried to attack us."

Scouts the area as I come across a troll cave a few minutes away from the cabin. "Shit!" Looks around and then looks in the cave to see the troll is not in there. "Where is it then..."

"Check the cabinets for eye of newt, pixie wings, fungus juice." Kane yells over the screaming of Matthew trying to get loose.

YOU GUYS OFFICIAL FAST FORWARD. WE HAVE DEFEATED A TROLL AND MATHEW HAS JOINED OUR GROUP WE ARE CURRENTLY GO TOWARDS THE HOLOW.

(Sorry we just weren't making much progress and all these interruption bothered me after a while.)

Looks at my blade as the trolls blood is still on it, uses a cloth to wipe the blood off as we eventually get closer to the destination, we get to the edge of a cliff as I point north. "Well... There it is"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back