• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic It's the end of the world as we know it...(Kinda zombie apoc rp)

Kimberly stopped and turned as she heard a small voice. She saw as the little girl poked her head out, Kimberly walked to the girl and bend down "Hi sweetie" She said softly. @Cicero

Susan moved behind the tree looking at the girl waving a bit "H-hi....w-what are y-you doing o-out here?"She asked while looking down playing with her bow @Mariam

"Umm...I d-didn't w-want to s-stay at h-home anymore."She said looking at the girl "Is t-that why y-you h-here you didn't w-want to s-stay home either?"Susan asked @Mariam

"Kid, you need to go back home, I'll take you just tell me where you live, it's not safe out here all alone" She explained. @Cicero

"No I d-don't wanna go back home!"The girl said shaking her head "W-why isn't i-it safe?"Susan asked @Mariam

Kimberly didn't want too tell the girl, but she had too. "Why don't you want to go home?" She asked. @Cicero

"B-because....m-my p-parents are m-mean they keep t-telling me t-to l-leave the h-house to m-make friends b-but I'm t-to scared t-to a-approach people..."She explained looking down again @Mariam

The girl nodded instantly moving to her leg "S-Susan..."The girl said quietly looking down @Mariam

While the Girl was distracted by yet another new comer Charley saw an opportunity to get away. He turned and ran, never looking back.

@Cicero

Kimberly turned as she seen the boy run away, she gave up trying to help him she rolled her eyes then faced the girl. "Kimberly" She told her.

@Cicero

"T-that's a n-nice name....w-why a-aren't you t-trying to s-stop him y-you said it w-was dangerous o-out here."The girl said confused

@Mariam

"I tired to stop him a lot of times, but it seems he doesn't need my help or anybody, I think he just wants to be alone and i realize I gotta let him do him" She explained.

@Cicero

"Y-yea but d-dangerous mean s-something bad c-can happen to him...."The girl said watching the man's figure go away sighing a bit "G-grow ups a-are s-stupid sometimes."She muttered under her breath

@Mariam

Kimberly chuckled and nodded. "I would go after him, but that's not important now I have to worry about you now" she explained. @Cicero

The girl grew red a little "I'm s-sorry i-if I a-am a b-burden to y-you."The girl apologized moving in front of her bowing slightly @Mariam

"No, It's fine I want too, and not only I want too but I ned to, what kind of person would I be if I leave you out here" She explained holding her hands. @Cicero

"T-thank you...y-your n-nice w-will you b-be my f-friend?"She asked looking up at the girl with hopeful eyes and a small smile while gently squeezing her hand @Mariam

"R-really? T-That means y-your m-my first f-friend and I p-promised m-myself something if I m-made my f-first f-friend do y-you wanna know it?"She asked giggling a bit @Mariam

Susan hugged the girl "I p-promise m-myself t-to give t-them a hug!"She exclaimed laughing with a red face @Mariam

"S-so what do w-we d-do know?"She asked looking up at Kimberly the best she could while still hugging her @Mariam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back