• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic It's the end of the world as we know it...(Kinda zombie apoc rp)

"O-oh g-goody I t-thought y-you wanted m-me to g-go a-alone with h-him."She said sighing in relief losing her grip @Mariam

As the group walked and phoenix hopped from tree to tree thanks to her abilities as an assassin from the teachings of her mother she then landed on the tree Susan was hiding under and looked down. "Hello little one.." she kept on the tree to be sure she was safe in case this little girl was one of the xenozombies. So she observed her every action to compare them to those made by the other xenozombies. "What brings you all the way out here girl...?" She asked warmly. And spoke once more before falling silent. "I am phoenix.. whats your name girl?" @Cicero

Susan looked back at the tree she was hiding behind confused "Umm....M-Ma'am i'm o-over here."The girl said confused "A-and I d-don't exactly w-want i'm d-doing out h-here."She said a little scared by her since she was asking so many questions so for no good reason "P-phoenix....t-that's a w-weird name."Susan said plainly looking at the ground playing with her bow plainly @bloodfire

Susan hid behind Kimberly "O-one of w-who?"The girl asked confused looking up at the girl @Mariam

That boy didn't know what he was doing, he was going to get himself killed or worse turned. Nathan shakes his head as the boy runs away. To his surprise there was a little girl out here all alone.

Nathan takes a knee by the two listening to the conversation. He twitches his head in the direction of rustling of leaves from above. He gets out his rifle. "We have to move"

Then another person probably another survivor appears to be up in the tree. Nathan aims his gun at the man "How about you come down here" He demands.

@Cicero @bloodfire @Mariam

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix was staring right at her when she was talking. "I know...and please you don't need to call me ma'am if you dont want to..call me phoenix" she jumped down to Susan and kimberly. "I was just making sure is all...no need to go angry...we are headed to the mountains...want to tag along?" @Cicero @Mariam

Susan moved closer behind her human shield barely peeking her head out "I d-don't g-go any w-where w-with m-my f-friend..."She stated trying to say it firmly not helping with the stuttering and hiding behind someone "I-Is t-that right K-Kimberly?"Susan asked looking up at her

@Mariam @bloodfire

Ryan + Julia- Forest

Ryan and Julia had been silently following the person who wasn't in the trees, Phoenix was seriously getting ahead of the group. They stopped once they had caught up, surprised to see three people- a man, a woman, and some little girl with Phoenix not far. "What on earth are you doing? I thought we were going to mountains, not stopping for chit chat." Julia's smooth voice rang out with a little twinge of annoyance. She just wanted to get to those mountains before Ryan managed to get himself killed- they both knew who could handle themselves better and easier and that was yours truly, Julia. Ryan chuckled a little at the resemblance. There was a little girl who acted almost exactly like he did around other girls.

@Cicero @Mariam @NatetheGreat9

"Kimberly, Remember how i said it's not safe? Well we need more people so we can stick together to be okay" Kimberly explained facing Susan.

Alex saw a familiar face she walked past The group and walked too Kimberly.

"Kimberly?" She questioned. Kimberly rolled her eyes and sighed in annoyance as she seen Alex. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter, Just come with us and bring this girl and the man" Alex explains.

@Cicero @Kayla @bloodfire @NatetheGreat9

Susan moved behind the girl completely "W-why so m-many p-people a-all of a s-sudden?"She questioned while clunking onto Kimberly's shirt tightly

@Mariam

"Y-yea....i-if y-you say so b-but i'm n-not leaving y-your s-side these p-people scare me..."The girl said looking at everyone

@Mariam

Nathan shoulders his rifle again and looks at the group of people in front of him. This is good he thought. Big numbers are good right? He questioned himself.

Nathan holds up his hands to the large group "Alright!" He dulling roars. He raises his voice "Listen up!" he yells. "It's not safe here we all need to move"

@Everyone

Ryan + Julia- Forest

Julia nodded, glad that at least someone knew enough to know that they needed to get a move on. Ryan nodded too and started walking once his girlfriend did too. Neither minded company, but both knew they'd end up running off if anything went down.

@Cicero

Nathan points in the direction the boy went and starts walking in that direction being the only supposedly safe way. "If you wan't to come I'm going this way, anyone is welcome." He said this hoping everyone would have the common sense to know what is right.

@everyone

Lelouch had grab a small 9mm pistol that he had found in a car he had scavenged. It was fully loaded and had only one extra magazine. He kept it in his back pocket and grab whatever essentials he cound find in the car and keep it in a small bag he had slung across his body. As he ventured around, he came across the group. Though they don't look like the zombies, he hesitated to approach them. They might even shoot him first thinking he was one of them. He held back first, and studies them for awhile.

Groups. They always ended up the same: one person vying for power at the expense of others. In this age, it was probably best for groups to exist. It makes people feel more safe. Jack was alone, quite used to the isolation anyhow. Everyone carried some sort of weirdness to them, like they weren't exactly real anymore. Maybe they were infected, maybe he was. His pondering was broken by an act of intrusion. Someone suddenly happened upon whichever group this was. It tended to be like that anyways, whereas one by coincidence meets up with people to conquer evil.

Of course, these people were more vulnerable on their own. Maybe he had supplies. Maybe he didn't.

He had a gun.

The coward's weapon, nonetheless effective. Guns were too loud, so Joker stuck to knives. They were easy to handle, effective, and precise.

Maybe he should kill him and take his stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back