• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic It's the end of the world as we know it...(Kinda zombie apoc rp)

"I guess nowhere is safe anymore" He smiles but then gets rid of it quick. "Well I think the best bet is that way. There's another small town about 10 miles that way. We could can look for supplies. If you guys are willing?"

"Umm, I guess, But I have no weapons on me there at my house. So your going to have to protect me."

Ryan + Julia- Forest

Julia frowned at the girl that had apparently taken Ryan. "Look, I only made him hide behind a tree because he's not as good at handling people, especially girls, but I'm pretty sure you've figured out that bit. Besides, I didn't know if this guy was going to go all trigger happy on us and I didn't wanna risk his life." She spoke with an edge to her flowy voice, nodding her head to Daniel when she mentioned the possibility of him going trigger happy. Ryan shyly nodded in agreement with her.

@Mariam @bloodfire @TheMilkMan

Alex rolled her eyes "Whatever, Anyways I'm gonna go back to my house, your welcome to of you want, I have food and weapons" She stated.

Charley - Forest

Charley was happy the girl was leaving, he honestly couldn't tell if she was one of those the things or not which made him rather uneasy. What was worse is he didn't think he had the balls to shoot her even if he knew for certain that she was one, that made him feel a little pathetic and especially susceptible.

As Charley was getting ready to sit back down, with the girl not even out of sight yet someone else came tumbling out from behind a tree. It was a man, he looked older and even more rough than himself, but fairly similar in size. He was no doubt dangerous as he had a rifle with him that he pointed in Charley and the girl's general direction, aside from that however he looked quite ordinary.

While this man and the girl spoke Charley stared on blankly.

"You two do as you like, I'll go my own way from here," Charley said coldly when time allowed. And with that, Charley made his departure from them, heading off in neither the direction the man had come from or the direction the man had suggested.

@Mariam @NatetheGreat9

Last edited by a moderator:
"What a Whimp!" Kimberly yelled, She turned to the older man. "Well, Let's go" She told him. To be honest Charley needed some help at least that's what Kimberly thought. He's was somehow gonna get himself killed but Kimberly couldn't do anything to stop him. @NatetheGreat9 @Francis Stickmin

"Hey!" Nathan yells to the man walking away "Where are you going? You'll get yourself killed!" He says not wanting to just let the kid die.

He walks over to the man and puts a hand on his shoulder "Hey It's safer to stay together" The man was similar in build but obviously younger. Nathan had felt a debt to repay by helping anyone he could.

@Francis Stickmin @Mariam

Ridley & phoenix - forest

Ridley held his hand in front of phoenix

"Sister..no...they are both clean...please sis lower the bow..." phoenix looked at her little brother and shouldered her bow" "you two are lucky....its been 4 years since we seen any survivors...would you like to come with us? We are headed to the mountains...for some reason the xenozombies never follow us up there..." ridley spoke up. "And our mother and father were trying to find the one responsible for the xenozombies...they found out someone designed the virus...and since then the world has been trying to find this said individual...all we know is that she is the one pulling the strings...but after that...our parents disappeared..." They began walking slowly so as to wait for ryan and Julia to catch up. @Kayla

Ryan + Julia- Forest

Julia followed, bidding Ryan to do the same and he did. They followed close behind. "So you say someone is actually in charge of this? The Curser right? I've heard a few rumors but I never entirely believed them." Her smooth voice broke the silence and Ryan slowly nodded in agreement. He wondered where this person was if they actually existed.

@bloodfire

Ryan + Julia

Julia gave Ryan a look as if to wordlessly ask if the girl wasn't a zombie. He shook his head and looked back at her, Julia doing the same. "You're good in my book if you're good in his." She stated plainly, figuring although too many numbers in a group could end up causing too many problems, but for now she decided she could roll with that.

@bloodfire @Mariam

(Going to bed, good night sleep tight, don't let the dead bite xD )

Ridley heard alex call out and looked to her. "Yes...you can come with...we are headed to black Diamond mountains....we plan to go to Yellowstone National Park to hide out until we can get to oregon state..." @Kayla @Mariam

Charley was angry when the man grabbed his shoulder, 'Why do people keep doing that!' he thought bitterly. With a jerk he pulled his shoulder away, said nothing, and continued to walk. the girl's words were almost laughable, but not quite so. For moment Charley thought of saying something, to the girl and to the man, but he decided against it, opting to just keep walking instead.

@Mariam @NatetheGreat9

"You know what" Kimberly started. She ran past the older man and made it too The Guy. She shoved him she was tired of holding her emotions in.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Huh? We're being nice and trying to help you and your treating us like shit what's up with that. Look I know you don't know me and I don't know you and he doesn't know any of us nor do we know him, but the only way of us surviving is having each other."

She grabbed him by his collar this time. And lean her face closer to his, their face we're inches a part.

"Go ahead, be a dick, it won't get you anywhere but killed!" She yelled in his face.

She then released her grip and shoved him to the ground. "This is why I stop caring for you people, your so selfish and think your going through hell with all of this, stop acting like a bitch for once and man up, I've been through far more things then you, but you don't see me refusing help from survivors" she continued. @Francis Stickmin @NatetheGreat9

Charley couldn't believe what the girl had just done, it was completely reckless and frankly, it pissed him off. He was just trying to go on his own way, 'Why won't she just let me leave?' He picked himself up, brushed away the dirt from his jacket and pants, and to his surprise, noticed a small tare on the sleeve of his jacket. The skin beneath the tare was broken and a small trickle of blood was running out. It was just a scrape, hardly anything, but it was dangerous giving the way you could catch the virus.

"Bitch..." he said placidly, looking at the scratch on his arm. He was in awe, had she really just done that to him? Then it clicked, 'She did it on purpose, she's one of them...'

He looked up at the girl, his eyes narrowing on hers, the blood in him boiling and a deep sense of fear building. In a sudden erratic move he jumped back and drew out his revolver. "Stay back!" He yelled, pointing the gun back and forth between the two strangers, "If either of you come near me I'll shoot." His feet slowly took him back away from the others. "I'm serious, you two better leave!"

@Mariam @NatetheGreat9

"Bitch? How dare you disrespect me like that... It's not my fault you don't know how to keep your balance from a girl.... Your literally such a Whimp, you make me sick, you know that? Instead of waving that gun around how about you fight like a real man" she challenged. Even if she was a girl and he was a boy she was still tired of his shit and was willing to fight him.

She bawled her hands into fists.

"Come on" She challenged.

@Francis Stickmin

(Okay :P Thanks I'll let Susan run into them) @Mariam

Susan decided crying against a tree wouldn't help her so she got up and walked around some more eventually find other people she hide behind a tree peeking her head out at them "H-hi...."The girl said quietly hoping they could here her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back