• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Selim in fact did yell. He babbled like a baby the whole ride up. "I can't believe that guy had the nerve to kidnap Zabuza! He must have balls of snow (Who got this reference?)! I mean steel... or something!"

Hayabusa noticed the wires and ran away, squealing. "Put up an overhead wall!" As he dove in the alleyway, Blake created a stone wall over head, stopping the wires. "We need to even the playing field... You guys watch my back, I'm bringing down couple of buildings.." Blake turn to a set of random buildings and began to disrupt the buildings foundation. The process would need Blakes full attention due to the amount of buildings but he would be able to bring them down with enough time.

Sapphire looked down at the facility. She saw three armored vehicles and spoke into the phone pressed against her ear. "There here. Three armored van type vehicles." She said, flapping her wings.

Akuma booped Selim's nose as they arrived to the next floor. He sighed and brought his katana up, he dashed to the nearest person and sliced him in half, almost as if he teleported through him. He continued with his formed fighting and splattering body parts everywhere with each kick and punch he dealt. He started to laugh quietly as he sang in his mind. He was making up a song as he went through the powerless soldiers like they were butter babies. Every bullet that was flung his way was absolutely useless due to his very sturdy armor.

Boner smiled as he saw Jax arrive. He quickly ran up to him at a blinding speed and threw a punch with the bones in his body being harder than steel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax ducks under the puck and shoots four wires up at point blank into Boner, and four more back, should the hit not be lethal, to pull him away.

Felix leaves Alex to tend to Terence and leaves Zabuza to rest as he walks to the edge of the building. "Jax, the job is done! You can stop!"

"No way man, I'm having too much fun." Felix groans.

Raven quickly strengthened his entire body and let the wires hit him. He grabbed one of the wires and pulled it as hard as he could, making his other hand into a large drill and keeping it forward to pierce Jax.

"That's not what we agreed upon Felix. I can tell they're all still trying to reach deeper into the facility..."

Zabuza said before looking up into the sky. He was trying to find where Sphinx was flying, as he had seen through the sire's eyes Nico's plan to get them back. Somewhere in the sky Sphinx should be able to see him and report to Xavier what she saw.

"Well, we can't quite find the ones in the facility-" Alex says, before fully noticing Zabuza. Terence seems to notice him for the first time too.

"Okay, you're either a freed conduit or... are you Zabuza?" Terence says, scooting back. "I thought we were going to kill you..."

Felix sighs and walks back to Zabuza, kneeling by him. "You feeling okay? Jacob and Hayabusa might still have some blood from the drive..."

Selim continued to ramble on about Felix as he walked through a sea of blood and into the next elevator. He eventually stopped, a determined look on his face. "Are we almost there? We need to get out of her as kick as possible.

"Let me OUT!" Chase continued to roar, the ice cracking and his body healing as he was grew in size, changing further and further. "I will escape one way or another.. Make it easier on yourself and free me now..."

"What the fuck!" She yells, strengthening it. "He's getting bigger and stronger!" Nil continues aiming his guns at Dante's pool and at the ice sphere.

Akuma thought, Huh, we have passed about 5 levels. ((just a bit of a skipperoo)). So this is the last one! Akuma listenened to the elevator music and made a zero with his left hand. He smiled and walked out of the last elevator doors, killing the soldiers while he walked out of the front doors.

Selim followed Akuma at the door, still inspecting the strange man. What was with the armor and the charades? He simply shrugged and followed him put the door looking around for ant sight of Zabuza or the man that took him.

Dante reformed finally and said, "I surrender! Please. Let me go and I will let you go. Fair trade. We can continue this later. Just release Chase and let us go. Ok?" He panted, trying to catch his breath.

Nico was licking the last drop of blood from his fangs as he looked around one last time. The First Sons had in fact the technology to detect even Merlin's powers and they had to start fighting their way through. They had just reached the elevator when two presumably conduits exited it. One being Selim and the other being Akuma.

Nico was just about to say something when Xavier pulled out his phone to speak to Sphinx.

"Are you sure, is it him? Is he alive? Did they capture him?" Xavier seemed to shoot off question after question in his panic.

"It sounds like they're back outside, we need to get out their as fast as possible to reach my father..."

Nico said before darting back out the way they had came with Xavier keeping up right beside him. Both of them assumed the worst of what Felix had done...

----

"Plans change, as it would seem Felix had a change of heart. Your names are Terence and Alex right? How about you both make a donation of blood and I won't hold a grudge against you working to kill me?"

The Demon said, eyeing both of the conduits with his fangs showing.

Akuma breathed in the air of the outside. He almost started to cry if it werent for the fact that the adrenaline running through his body was still affective. He straightened up and ran in a a straight line, hoping to find someone.

Terence looks over the edge and sees Selim and Akuma coming out the door, before quickly ducking back. "Felix!" He whisper yells. "They're back!"

Felix quickly ducks. "Get another teleport ready. We're leaving." He turns to Zabuza. "I'll gather them later so you can say thanks, but we need to go really soon."

Terence and Nico eye each other nervously. "Th-there are sire blood donation services you know... they set them up after the war. Well, they being private citizens who were empathetic. We can take you there."

Akuma spotted Terrence looking over a ledge and he heard him whisper yell. ((He has enhanced enhanced senses.)) he picked up Selim and carried him to the building, jumping from window to window, grabbing the mini ledges to pull himself up to the next one. He finally reached the top and he set Selim down. He took a fighting stance, ready for anything.

"I don't intend to leave Felix just as my rescuers, my son, and even my lover are about to reach here after working so hard to save me. Is there some reason you wish to keep me away from them?"

The Demon watches as Akuma and Selim reach the rooftops. He prepared himself to stop Terence if he once again tried to clutch teleport them away.

--

Nico made it out of the First Son's warehouse first with Xavier running directly behind him. They watched as Akuma climbed up one of the buildings and followed in suit after him, dedicated to reaching Zabuza after all this time...

"Zabuza, please, no offense intended, but please just call him Xavier. Lover is... really awkward. Also, no, just trying to protect you from these guys." Felix creates a shadow dome over the three of them. "Seriously Zabuza... gotta learn to adapt." Felix says, chuckling at the irony.

Akuma ran towards the dome and stabbed it with his sword, piercing it but only slightly. Akuma kept driving his sword through the dome, slowly getting closer inside of the dome. Jeez. I just want to heal Zabuza. Damn why can't I talk? He thought to himself, having no idea that he actually could talk.

Selim just happened to look up at the right time. Right for him, anyways. He was about to speak when he was lifted off the ground and carried up the building by Akuma. He takes a moment to register what just happened, kick Akuma in the gonads and turn back, only to see that the copy cat had put a shadow dome over Zabuza himself, and the two brats. "Let me in that dome RIGHT NOW! I swear to god, I'll rip your head from your shoulder's if you don't let me in!"

"How can you do that if you're not in?!" Felix yells out, taunting him. "You can't get in my dome, I'm the troll. You have to solve a riddle." Felix says, strengthening the dome against the sword.

Akuma felt the dome strengthen and he let go, pulling his sword out. He starte to elbow the dome with his robotic arm, making a wave shake the dome repeatedly. How do I tell them that I just want to help? God damn it! Just let me help him!

Selim, who was in no mood to play games, used his shadow to create four, scythe shaped blades that rose up from his shadow, repeatedly attacking the dome. On all sides. "Make it easier on yourself. Let me in, now. I'm not letting you take Zabuza."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back