• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
When the group had broke apart for a small break from planning Nico had climbed up into a tree within the grounds of the warehouse. He had sat down on one of the branches still covered in shade from leaves higher up in the tree. As he watched Sphinx fly off with Felix all he could mutter was "Lucky.."

From there he stopped paying attention to what was going on around him as he went into deep planning on how rescue his father without any of the actual FFA meeting him. The odds were slim.

"Suspicious about just what we're doing? I mean, what kind of person would we be rescuing from the First Sons? Why would he be there? Why does Xavier want to help? I mean, no way he'd team up with a stranger and his old enemies for tech. It's... all just strange."

Assailant said:
"Suspicious about just what we're doing? I mean, what kind of person would we be rescuing from the First Sons? Why would he be there? Why does Xavier want to help? I mean, no way he'd team up with a stranger and his old enemies for tech. It's... all just strange."
Sapphires shrugged. "perhaps...he just wants to start over." she's said with a smirk. "maybe he wants to be a new person." she smiled.

"Hmm..." Felix thinks. "But why did he attack us? Why did he try to burn us all alive."

Felix frowns. "For some reason, I doubt that's the case. But either way, I don't have enough proof to make a bold claim."

Sapphire nodded. "Yep." was all she said. "so, is there anything you wanna add to the plan?" she asked with a smile.

"No... nothing I can think of. We can wait until night and I can camouflage Terence, we can have Alex shut off the cameras but risk detection, or we can just go for it."

Felix turns and heads for the warehouse. "Not really a plan, just options. I hope someone else has thought up a solution..."

Felix continues walking. "Hey, you okay Sphinx? You've been strangely quiet. You haven't talked much as of late."

Sapphire shrugged. "It's just...I forgot about sapphire....until Nico.....called me sapphire...." she said frowning and rubbing her arm. She was suprisingly convincing.

"Well, she's gone, thank goodness." Felix states. "Haven't seen her in quite a while."

"Well, I don't see why she would come out." Felix chuckles. "She hasn't in such a long time... she must be quite the nuisance in your head."

Sapphire gave a small nod. "yep. She sucks. I wanna get her out of my mind more than anything." she said with a sigh.

Felix noticed the downcast sigh, but didn't mention it. After all, this isn't exactly a fun day. "I would ask null for help with that, but I don't really... trust him."

"Well, I imagine he could use his mind control to make sure Sapphire never gets any power." Felix says. "But I don't trust his powers."

Sapphire grinned. But this was not a fake grin. This was very, very real. "that's amazing! Can we pleeeeeeaaaase do it?!" she asked, the eyes behind her sunglasses widened.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sapphire grinned. But this was not a fake grin. This was very, very real. "that's amazing! Can we pleeeeeeaaaase do it?!" she asked, the eyes behind her sunglasses widened.
Felix jumps in start at her excitement and turns around. "But... it's Null? I though you didn't trust him either?"

Sapphire chuckled. "I don't....but if there's a chance of getting this wicked woman out of my mind, I'll do it!" she said with a frown.

Felix notices the frown. "Strange, I know I've mentioned this before... why did you never take the opportunity prior to now?"

Sapphire shrugged. "I dunno, Im just....becoming more sick of her the more time she spends with me." she said, folding her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back