• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Sphinx began to move her hand out to Nico's, but froze when he called her Sapphire. Lately, she had forgotten about the blue-skinned seductress. Sapphire hadn't come out since the peace started. As if she was sleeping, waiting for the next war. "actually...it's sphinx...my name." she said, grabbing Nico's hand and pulling him up.

Netherdragon said:
"Nobody is scratching this car except for ME!" Null yells as he goes full throttle and passes by the golem and the hover board before swerving in front of them.
Meanwhile, the flames were streaking off the windshield causing no damage and Shard used her powers to knock the golem off it's feet and create a wall in the nearby allies and in the street next to them.

"COULD EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN!" Alex screams through tears "Why are all of you fighting! We all used to be friends!"
Dax stopped the board and sighed to Alex. The golem dissipates and the hoverboard does as well. "Alex, I'm still friends with you, you're my little buddy!" He tells him. "Shard, you're debatable ever since I stopped having a crush on you, and Null...He's a douchebag!!!" He says in anger. Twi kisses his cheek. "Calm down Daxie, no need to get too worked up." She says to him. Dax nods and calms down.

"You just tried to kill me! A lot!" Alex says clinging to Null as Null returns the tiny embrace.

"I'm avoiding making a comment debating your sanity" Null says. "Now how bout we all get in my car, and go to Felix. Sound good?"

Dax shook his head. "Actually, no. I wasn't trying to kill any of you, just stop you from following us. Specifically Null..." He says out of anger. "I'm sane, ask Twi. She's run enough test to know." He says to him. Dax and Twi walk past the car. "No no no, you're not coming. YOU are the last thing we need right now. Gotta fly." He said as he pulled out another card and summoned the hoverboard from it. Dax and Twi got on, now riding on it on the street.

Null and the rest got back in the car. "Yes we are. And speaking of tests, I have a suggestion. Have you tested the specs of your powers? Because I think I know a state where your powers wouldn't work on a sleeping person."

As Nico stood up he realized just how much he had messed up by accidentally saying her name. Getting the name wrong was just the topping on the cake, meaning even his memories could be wrong?

"I'm sorry about that then Sphinx. Would you like to talk so that we can get to know each other better?"

Nico said with another smile on his face. He would have to regain his posture and try to act as if he hadn't just made that huge mistake.

Netherdragon said:
Null and the rest got back in the car. "Yes we are. And speaking of tests, I have a suggestion. Have you tested the specs of your powers? Because I think I know a state where your powers wouldn't work on a sleeping person."
Dax holds up a card to Null. "Twi has tested my powers specs and hers ever since I got my dream cards and she got her elemental bracelet." He explains as he keeps going.

Netherdragon said:
Not what I meant. I mean, there's a way you can't enter the dream of a sleeping person while guaranteeing an exit.
Dax ignores him and keeps going with Twi. They focus only on where they need to go and how to throw Null off track.

"Everything you think of I can hear... Cant throw me off, so just save some time. I already know where it is that you're going so I can just beat you there if I wanted. Now care to hear about what I have to say? Honestly, You and I were good buds. What happened to that?" Null says

"Well once again I'm sorry about what I said. I was just looking at your beautiful blue sapphire skin and I wasn't in the best of condition when I said it. Tell me more about yourself, you and Felix are both wearing the same ring so I guess you're married?"

Nico scratched the back of his head. It would seem Sphinx was probably a happy married woman. Her charming ability could possibly affect both Nico and even his father Zabuza, but considering how his father went both ways and Nico had the same emotions he wondered just how effective her power could be.

Maybe if he focused his mind entirely upon the same gender then he'd be able to resist her powers?

"You're a conduit right? May I ask your powers?"

Sphinx gave a small nod. "Yep...Felix and I...are married. And yes. I am a conduit. My ability is seduction." she said bluntly. "I don't actually use it much..." she said itching the back of her head.

Null sees the warehouse is, and is reving faster.

"NULL!!! You gonna stop?" Shard asks worried.

"YEP!" Null says as he steps on the breaks and eases to a stop.

Nico said that as he was coming out of his seizure... could there be a connection? Probably not, but something I should keep in mind... could it be that- what's that sound? Felix runs outside to see a car screeching to a halt. "What th-?" He stops, looking inside. He grits his teeth. "Null..."

"Hey buddy!" Null responds. "Peace movements are going well in the other city! However, we're running into problems with the DUP!"

"Really?!" Felix yells to him. "Now you're working for peace? Because last time I checked, you ran to Shadow when he took the city!"

"Peace can come in different forms.... Honestly, Sometimes what it takes is a man on the inside. Sometimes it takes someone willing to conform. Sometimes it takes a rebel. You were the rebels. Shadow and Zabuza were the brute force." Null says while turning to the new guy. "I was attempting to be a mix of the other two. But yes, I was working for peace."

Felix groans and walks up to Null. I don't want him reading my mind. Act entirely on impulse. Felix walks up to Null and looks at him. He sizes him up, and in a split second he decides to a slugs Null across the face before Null could react. Okay... maybe I SHOULDN'T act on impulse.

Felix quickly becomes angry and punches him in the gut. Screw it, I'm acting on impulse. "Fuck you. you aren't peaceful, you're a coward. Hiding behind the stronger man. Better people died because of your cowardice, humans actually worth a damn."

"You have no idea how hard it was for me to get out of one of our confrontations. I almost had to be Shadowed. Or have Alex, or Shard, or Sapphire. Do you know how bad any of those would have been for us? We're lucky I escaped. There could have ben a Zed walking around! Mind controlling everyone, making it so NOBODY could be trusted. In other words, cowardice can save lives."

Nico begins to walk outside to see what all the commotion is and that's when he sees Felix harming Null. Nico almost begins to step in to stop Felix but he stops himself as memories begin to flood into his mind of Null. Not even just memories but emotions. The pure hatred, contempt, and distrust Zabuza had felt for Null was flowing through Nico as he began to see images of Null playing every different side for his own profit.

Fuck it, he deserves it

Was all Nico's mind could come up with afterwords. Speaking of which, Null would find himself unable to read Nico's mind.

Felix scoffs. "Do you know how many FFA friends were lost because of your helping the enemy? So many people left their parents, their husbands/wives, their children, saying 'I'm going out to make a peaceful world,' but never got to see it come to fruition? So many people died and didn't live to see our success, because you just couldn't make up your damned mind. Funny for someone who can steal others' from them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back