• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Crap. I think I may of forgotten to tell Xavier yesterday what floor my father was on. Not the end of the world, I can tell him. The story Xavier told earlier was that my father wasn't a conduit, so now it's time to play on that...

"We should be glad my father isn't on the conduit floor. They are imprisoned deeper inside the facility in much more secure cells than the human ones. And the most dangerous threats are kept on the deepest floor of the facility."

There, with that Xavier and Merlin should know just where his father, Zabuza, was. Nico was still doing his best to not lie to Felix or any of his friends if he didn't absolutely have to, for it was the truth Zabuza wasn't on the normal conduit holding cell floor.

Thanks for that RELEVANT information Nico... that last part certainly wasn't necessary...

Or was it?

"Right..." I still don't understand though. He's implying his father is not a conduit. But that's strange. First, HE'S a conduit, so unless they were separated during the blast, his father would likely be a conduit too. Not impossible I suppose that his MOTHER is a conduit, but that brings up another question. He said his father was secured and being TORTURED. They hardly capture non-conduits, but when they do they certainly don't do that.

Nico, methinks you're lying.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]
Crap. I think I may of forgotten to tell Xavier yesterday what floor my father was on. Not the end of the world, I can tell him. The story Xavier told earlier was that my father wasn't a conduit, so now it's time to play on that...
"We should be glad my father isn't on the conduit floor. They are imprisoned deeper inside the facility in much more secure cells than the human ones. And the most dangerous threats are kept on the deepest floor of the facility."

There, with that Xavier and Merlin should know just where his father, Zabuza, was. Nico was still doing his best to not lie to Felix or any of his friends if he didn't absolutely have to, for it was the truth Zabuza wasn't on the normal conduit holding cell floor.

[/QUOTE]
"Not necessary, but appreciated," Xavier sighed, "Just show me to the control room, or any archives they have, that's all I need really." Xavier shrugged at Nico, clutching onto his pillow, he floated above Nico and Felix.

"Supernerd~" Merlin hooted.

Felix stared at him floating. What?! Last time I checked, his powers ran from a phone or computer. How can he do that?! F*** now he's omnipotent! I can't let that happen... "That's why you may NEED Twilight, to get to said control room. It's going to be highly defended."

Selim sat in his cell and hummed Ring Around The Roses to himself. His 'cell' was really just four walls with a camera in the corner, so the First Sons could keep an eye on him. "Y- 17, to the research lab." The electronic lock to Selim's cell clicked, allowing him to leave his cell. He knew better, however, to attempt an escape. He went straight to the lab, where he was met by Dr. Holiday. "Is this the part where I turn and cough, Doc?"

"Look, is there any chance we could settle on a plan and bust this kids dad out? We've been here, practically arguing over NOTHING, for the past ten minutes. Let's get a move on, people!" Flux said, staring at the group in front of her. She had a look of impatience on her face.

(I have two options. I can either make you all hate me or like me with this first post. Because I just realized, that given the right materials, Alex can build shard's crystals and therefore can help her build larger structures.)

Meanwhile! in Null's lair.... erm... in the Dunkin Donuts of another city!!!!

Null was sipping on some of his favorite hot chocolate. "Ugh, organizing these other cities and their peace movements is hard work. we're constantly being pushed back! Stupid anti-conduits."

"Not much we can do Null, there are always gonna be people like that. There are always gonna be racists." Shard says.

"Unfortunately, if they mess with the wrong people they're gonna be the one's who are hurt." Alex says, who is catching up to Shard and Null in terms of height.

Dax and Twilight are chilling out back home, Twilight working on her experiments and Dax dreaming. "WAKE UP!" Twilight yelled. Dax woke up and fell off the couch. "Hm? What's up Twi?" He asked. "I'm a bit worried about everything that's happened, maybe we should call Felix and get some updates to help." She says to him. Dax gets up with a sigh and nods. "Agreed." He told her. Dax gets out his cell and Calls Felix.

@Assailant

Felix finally hears the tone of the phone and picks it up. "Hello, I'm assuming this is Dax or Twi?"

"Hmm..." Felix then tells us the address they are at. "We're setting up an invasion force and we'll need all the help we can get. Come here and we'll work on something."

Null then gets in his Tesla with Shard riding shot gun and Alex riding in the back in a pink carseat that Null bought as a prank.

"I'm sick of sitting in this pink thing." Alex says as he pulls something blue out of his hand and uses his powers to change the color of his seat.

"Wow, what a waste of your power" Null comments as he starts driving back towards the original city. "So! How bout we all go and say hi to felix and the others?"

"I'm in!" Shard says.

"Well, I'm sitting in the back so I don't really have a choice." Alex responds.

"GOOD!"

Null floors the gas as he speeds down the empty highway.

Assailant said:
"Hmm..." Felix then tells us the address they are at. "We're setting up an invasion force and we'll need all the help we can get. Come here and we'll work on something."
"Got it, see you soon." Dax says. He hangs up and opens the door to the outside, Twilight stepping out with him and locking it. "Trouble?" She asks. Dax turns to her. "They said something about needing an invasion force, we need to head there now." He says as he summons a hoverboard with his card. They both get on it and fly off to the address at top speed.

(THANKS DAX!)

Null spots a hoverboard flying below the street. "Hey! It's Dax." Null says as he pulls off the highway, and eventually catches up to Dax and Twilight. (The Tesla is REALLY FAST)

Null pulls down the windows. "Sup!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dax and Twi look to the side. Dax growls. "You? Oh god, not again." He said in anger. He looked back to Twi. "Him, would you mind taking care of this?" He asked. Twi nodded. "Sure thing dear!" She replied as she changed her bracelet to neon, the which was also the biggest head on the bracelet. She tapped into the power and focused, managing to shoot two of the tires on the tesla. Dax smirked. "Nice shot Twi!" He exclaims to her. "Sorry Null, gotta fly." He said as he made the hoverboard go faster.

Null turns back to Alex. "ALEX! Hurry up back there!"

"Already on it!" Alex says as he finishes his transmutation circle and activates his power. suddenly, the tires are enveloped in light, and are as good as new. "got it."

"Great, thanks!" Null says as he speeds up and catches up with them.

"Seriously, why are you so unhappy to see me! I was the one who took you in all that time ago! And this is how you repay me? By trying to shoot my car?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Netherdragon said:
Null turns back to Alex. "ALEX! Hurry up back there!"
"Already on it!" Alex says as he finishes his transmutation circle and activates his power. suddenly, the tires are enveloped in light, and are as good as new. "got it."

"Great, thanks!" Null says as he speeds up and catches up with them.

"Seriously, why are you so unhappy to see me! I was the one who took you in all that time ago! And this is how you repay me? By trying to shoot my car?"
Dax growls as he caught up. "Took me in?! You're a huge douche and it took being with the FFA and my girlfriend to realize it!!" He told him, trying to fly faster. He turns a corner and keeps flying.

As Nico waited beside Xavier and Merlin for Dax and Twilight to arrive after Felix had called them, his eyes began to explore around the room. They finally rested upon Sphinx, the blue woman who had wings. A smile was on his face as he looked her up and down, until he reached her hand and saw the ring. The exact same ring Felix had on his finger so Nico could only guess they were married.

Then memories began to flood into Nico's head. Painful memories that caused his nose to bleed and him to collapse to the ground. He knew the winged woman's name was either... Sphinx or Sapphire? Were his memories confused as to the name? He once again saw the mall where Felix's dead corpse was on the floor.

The woman was begging and pleading with Nico's father to bring Felix back to life, even offering up her self to be sired to do so. Nico seemed to somehow know that the woman's power was charming. Yet while she had little effect on Zabuza's decision... Felix had a whole lot more.

Then the memories stopped and Nico stopped shaking.

Null turned the corner with him, slightly drifting. "You are so naive to not realize my goals at this point. I strive for peace. You may not like some of the ways I hope to achieve it, but that's all I ask for. Now we're almost there. I can taste it. I can almost die happy! but until that point... I refuse to leave this planet."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]As Nico waited beside Xavier and Merlin for Dax and Twilight to arrive after Felix had called them, his eyes began to explore around the room. They finally rested upon Sphinx, the blue woman who had wings. A smile was on his face as he looked her up and down, until he reached her hand and saw the ring. The exact same ring Felix had on his finger so Nico could only guess they were married.
Then memories began to flood into Nico's head. Painful memories that caused his nose to bleed and him to collapse to the ground. He knew the winged woman's name was either... Sphinx or Sapphire? Were his memories confused as to the name? He once again saw the mall where Felix's dead corpse was on the floor.

The woman was begging and pleading with Nico's father to bring Felix back to life, even offering up her self to be sired to do so. Nico seemed to somehow know that the woman's power was charming. Yet while she had little effect on Zabuza's decision... Felix had a whole lot more.

Then the memories stopped and Nico stopped shaking.

[/QUOTE]
Sphinx's eyes widened as she watched Nico fall to the ground. "oh my god, what?!" she exclaimed, eyes wide. She sprinted to him. "What the hell?!" she shouted, in slight shock. "Um, someone? Help! I don't understand!" she had no idea what to think.

"You know? I legitimately miss Shadow. I never truly got to ask him the one thing I had always meant to. I always wanted to play him in chess... What a loss of a strategic mind..." Null says chasing down Dax.

Meanwhile, Shard changes the windshield to be made out of her crystal. Just in case.

Netherdragon said:
Null turned the corner with him, slightly drifting. "You are so naive to not realize my goals at this point. I strive for peace. You may not like some of the ways I hope to achieve it, but that's all I ask for. Now we're almost there. I can taste it. I can almost die happy! but until that point... I refuse to leave this planet."
Dax growled more. "You strive for it you say, but all in the wrong way! Maybe if you took everything into consideration, you could actually be a hero rather than destruction!! Get bent Null, Get bent!!!" Dax said as he pulled out a dream card and released its power, making a small golem on the road that began to head for Null's car. "Keep shooting hon!"Dax said to Twi. Twilight nodded and turned her bracelet to the fire bead, making that her power now and shooting flame beams out of her hands.

Felix ran to Nico's side, but Nico soon stopped shaking. "That looked like a more erratic form of the kind of shaking I experience in a panic attack. A lot of thoughts must have been forcing there way into his head..."

"I'm fine.. I'm fine Sapphire.."

Nico said as he began to rub the blood off of his face while taking a deep breath. When he was ready he outstretched his hand for Sphinx/Sapphire to grab it and help pull him back up. When he had his breath back he finally introduced himself.

"My names Nico..."

When Felix heard Nico call her Sapphire, he began to back up. What?! How does he know about Sapphire. I don't remember telling him anything about Sphinx, but I sure as hell didn't mention Sapphire! Felix backs up and sits on a box. This may go deeper than I initially thought.

"Nobody is scratching this car except for ME!" Null yells as he goes full throttle and passes by the golem and the hover board before swerving in front of them.

Meanwhile, the flames were streaking off the windshield causing no damage and Shard used her powers to knock the golem off it's feet and create a wall in the nearby allies and in the street next to them.

"COULD EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN!" Alex screams through tears "Why are all of you fighting! We all used to be friends!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back