• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

"She needed to, but not me... I just wanted to know the non-deadly side of you Hybrids."

He said with a small smile. Kano sat down on the grass, slightly tired.

"Well, you got a pretty good demonstration of that right there, despite how kiddie it looked," Braull can't help but smile also. He slowly started to believe that humans aren't as bad as he thought they were, but Braull wasn't jumping to conclusions just yet. He silently watched Fisa leave into the forest; Braull just couldn't understand how those two could suddenly play around like that...

"So then..."

Kano stared into the Braull's eyes. Kano scanned him quickly. He remembered the eyes of the Hybrid killer and Braull wasn't it.

"How is it like in the forest?"

Braull looked slightly uncomfortable at Kano's stare, but nonetheless starts explaining a few things to him. "Well, for the most part, almost about everyone seems friendly and willing to help others in need. The villages support each other when there's every any trouble..." Braull continues on for a bit, talking about the wildlife that lives in the forest and some traditions they practice. "There's a huge festival coming up soon, too," he finished up with. The more he spoke, the more comfortable Braull felt around the human. Overtime, he felt less tense, the fur that was standing up earlier starting to flatten down to its normal state.

Kano frowned, a bit sad. He thought about the town he was kicked out of.

"My, used to be, town or village kicked me out... Though most of the time they didn't care about anyone but their families. It wasn't fun. Oh and about that Festival... May I help?"

Braull was taken off guard by this question. "U-um, I'm not sure how willing the rest of us will be if you just walk right in to the forest," Braull explained. He started to wonder if this human genuinely wanted to help out or if he just wanted a place to stay. The way Kano explained how humans only cared for a selective group of people caused Braull to feel a bit confused. Then again, he could kind of relate to it, but only a little, though.

Revnoir looked at Kano, having been silent this whole time. He spoke up when there was talk of entering the forest.

"We won't have humans in the forest, end of story. We're not babysitting our enemies." He said sharply, still standing as a humanoid Hybrid. "Besides, the festival isn't for humans to just waltz in on." He said in a quieter tone. Humans entering the forest never ended well, and he's had to protect the village a few times before. He dislikes the scent of blood, it makes him feel as if he'd done something wrong. Whenever hunting, he'd be hesitant to kill an animal as he loved them no matter if they were prey or predators. Although... The predators didn't exactly love him back.

Revnoir always enjoyed hunting, though, as it was the only time he could choose how someone died. He always made sure that the animal was never suffering, and that it was an instant death.

"The furthest you're going is where you are now." He said, his stern tone back in his voice.

(Sometimes I wonder if Revnoir is bipolar...)

Aurath shifts into his humanoid form. He streatches and yawns a small puppy yawn, not realy noticing that he sounded like a little pup

Aurath Closed his eyes and tried to stay calm as the fox picked at him. if it came to a fight, the fox was slightly faster, but if Aurath could catch him, it was over for the fox. The scar on his face seemed to deepen with irritation as he wirled around and caught Revnoir in his chest hard enough to make the fox back up. it was more of a warning punch.

Revnoir staggered backwards, coughing from the loss of breath. He just kept laughing.

"What a crabby little girl~! Your time of the month?" He glared at the wolf with a mischievous look as he usually has. It was as if he were challenging the wolf.

(Sry was busy looking for cracked vocaloid downloads

xD ALL of the VY2)

Aurath picked Revnoir up by the throat and slung him into the woods. "Enough yipping little one." Aurath said in a flat, even tone.

The fox easily landed on his feet, and laughed even more.

"Tempeeeer!" He called out, still teasing the older Hybrid. "Someone needs to calm down a bit, the humans might get the wrong idea!" He said, his ears flicking with amusement. He got a little closer to the wolf, but still kept his distance. Not from fear, but just because he didn't like the stench of wolves. They were worse than mutts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back