• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

"Huh... Oh yes... The best there is!"

Kano said a bit sarcastic and bored. He sat up and looked at the white wolf.

"Want to spar? I can keep my scabbard on the sword so I can't kill you if you want..."

Kano stood up in excitement. He was joyful. He hasn't fought anyone in a long while.

After adjusting to the light, Braull kept walking towards the scent. The smell turned into multiple ones... It looks like Braull wasn't the only one who thought to come back out. Braull approaches everyone else, turning into his humanoid self. He squints his eyes, the sun still a bit too bright.

"We're all here again!" He gives everyone a smile, but that fades when he realized what Aurath and Kano said. What's going on?

"I will keep mine on too then." Aurath told him." Im a hybrid warrior... Best so far. We cant do this around humans though."

"Correct indeed... Do you know a good place to spar?"

Kano summoned his sword and scabbard into his hand, Excalibur and Avalon(It doesn't do much but look sick AF).

After listening for a bit, Braull quickly figured out that they were about to fight. Braull smirked this time, this battle ought to be good... "I'm watchin' this one," he stated. Braull wished he could battle himself, but he understood what it's like to spar with someone else, one on one. Braull started to wag his tail even and followed Aurath into the forest.

Kano followed. He was curious yet worried to go into the forest. But he kept on going.

"You sure I'm allowed here?"

The excitement of the battle made Braull completely forget about that. Ummm... "As long as you lay low and don't make much noise, you'll be fine. But you reek of human stench," Braull said, trying to think. He couldn't come up of a way to solve this issue, though.

"I don't mind you in here for just a fight, but if you get caught, that might be an issue."

Kano sighed. He wanted to wear his armor, it seemed to make him more comfortable. However it will alert all the hybrids. He kept walking slowly and quietly.

Braull put all his worries aside for now and decided to focus on the fight. He walks next to Aurath and speaks softly, hoping Kano wouldn't hear him. "Hey, you better win, ok? Show him how tough us hybrids really are." He moves back a bit to give the other wolf some space and continues walking.

Sebastian, hearing the voices from a clearing near his secluded house decides to investigate. He walks into the clearing from the forest, appearing as if out of thin air and discovers three people, but cant tell whether they are hybrid or human, so decides to stay in his human form for the time being.

"These guys are about to spar!" Braull pipes up. It seems they have finally reached the area where the fight can take place, so Braull stops to turn to Fisa properly while addressing her. He's grinning from ear to ear, seemingly have forgotten his dislike of cats.

The new hybrid approaching threw Braull off guard. Shit... What if the new person discovers that a human is in here?! The only hint of distress Braull gives is through a twitch of his tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really?" Fisa's tail swishes happily. "This will be interesting." She scales a tree at the edge of the clearing and sits on a branch for a better view of the potential fight.

Realizing they're about to spar, Sebastian leans up against a tree at the edge of the clearing and observes the two.

"Uh-um... Actually," Braull looked quite troubled, trying to figure out what to say. He walks a bit closer to the new wolf hybrid that joined in on watching, thankful that the guy hasn't noticed the human with them. "You should..." Braull can't think of an excuse and looks to Fisa nervously, hoping that the panther figures out what he's trying to do.

Fisa just now notices the new comer. She looks from him, to the human, and then at Braull, then shrugs. "What do you want me to do about it?"

Looking more closely at the obviously shorter person, Sebastian realizes the newcomer is human, due to having no animal features like a hybrid in human form would have. Growling, Sebastian slowly morphs into his wolf form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back