• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

Fisa jumps off of the tree branch, transforming on the way down. She runs over to the wolf and places herself in between him in the human. The message was obvious. "If you want to hurt him, you're going to have to go through me."

"No, wait! This human isn't like the others," Braull tries to explain, somewhat grounding out the last of that sentence. It was hard to believe himself, but there was at least one human who didn't seem to be violent against the hybrids. Just to be safe, Braull did take an offensive stance, one hand placed on his sword that he carried behind his back.

Forming back into human form Sebastian snarls, "Why did you bring a human here?! They cant be trusted.." before grabbing his dual knives from his sides.

Braull shakes his head, knowing something like this could have happened. He was too caught up in the potential fight to have been able to be reasonable... Braull only nods with what Fisa says, unable to speak himself.

Aurath draws his longsword. In seconds his blade was at the new ones throat. "Do not interupt my duel with the human or I will kill you. You can watch if you must. This is a fight to see witch is the better warrior, human or hybrid."

Kano was really behind all of them. He did get lost along the way but he found his way. He sighed and he looked up seeing Aura's blade on one other he hasn't seen before. Kano smiled and bowed.

"Lets start... And I'm sorry if I harm you severly..."

Kano's nice aura (not the person) turned dangerous and intimidating. He drew his sword with the scabbard still on the sword. Even if he was going to fight seriously, he didn't want to start a war by killing a hybrid.

(Sorry about lateness something popped up)

Last edited by a moderator:
At a blink of an eye Kano dodged it. And while Aura was still in motion, Kano slashed his sheathed sword at Aura's back knocking him to the ground.

Aura nimbly lands on his hands and does a flip onto his feet, sweeping his sword low, knocking Kano on his ass. He then put his sword up to kano's throat.

Kano does a spin with his legs in the air. He kicks Aura's hand which knocks his sword out of his hand forcefully. He jumps up and while doing so Kano's hand goes to Aura's chest and Kano pushes with extreme power during the jump to get to his feet sending Aura flying at a tree.

Aurath kicked off the tree and flew at kano, Snatching the sword from his hand and bating him acrost the head with it.

Kano blocked with his forearms and while in motion Kano grabbed Aura's wrist mid air and threw him straight into the ground. Also he grabbed the sword back right on Aura's impact. Kano pointed his weapon at his throat and close enough that it would be able to behead him if the sword wasn't sheathed.

(I grabbed YOUR sword.)

( Dont be throwing logic out the window xD )

Aurath grins as he shifts and rolls out from under the sword, leaping and knocking kano to the ground an placing his fangs on kano's throat, so that if eather were to move, the fangs would shred his throat.

Kano snapped his fingers. A set of his armor appeared. It came alive just for one second. He threw Aura off of Kano then it disppeared. Kano jumped up from off the ground and smirked.

"Ever heard of magic?"

Kano summoned a impact spear, a spear with a covered end and not a sharp lethal blade. He threw it at Aura and Kano jumped at Aura while he was at it with his sword going diagonally at him.

Aurath Shifted as he fliped over the spear and dodged the sword, then used a rising palm on Kano hard enouugh to knock the breath out of him. he then punched kano's nose, making his eyes water so he couldnt see. he then knocked the sword out of kano's hand and kicked it away as he pinned kano down in a manner he couldn move without breaking his arms.

Kano blinked a bit making the tears go away. He snapped again and another set of armor grabbed Aura but this time it pinned him down to a tree and Kano stretched his limbs a bit. Kano unsummoned then summoned his sword to his hands. It was lazy of him but he wanted to show off. He did a spin strike right at the back of the armor set and the massive impact went to Aura as it launched the armor right at Aura. The impact was enough to break a rib or 2. Kano sighed, it was fun but a workout.

Aura rolled over to his sword and umsheahed it, cutting off the armor and re-sheathing is, sharging again at kano. he swung the sword and instead of hittiing kano with it, he grabbed Kanowith his empty hand and head butted him hard enough to mke them both stagger.

Kano looked up a bit dizzy. He spotted unusual colors. Purple, blue, yellow and such. Hybrids...

"I think I need to leave..."

The Hybrids came closer, angered. Kano equipped his Half body armor. He waved at Aura while he walked then soon ran out of the forest, chased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back