• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HUNGER ... BlackButler RP OOC

tried to code my post a bit. feel like it's awful but it'll have to do for now. c;

nearly had nancy bump into alois but decided against it because i want to see him argue with ciel. XDDD

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]I've started S2! I won't be as far behind as everyone...yay!

I want to see them argue, too.

[/QUOTE]
one of my characters, isabella, secretly loves a good fight so she'd be lowkey cheering them on. c;

Haha, I want to see it. Sebastian will find the whole ordeal a nuisance.

P.S. I edited my post (I didn't know you could do that on here...always thought that 5 minute thing applied) to include formatting. I see so many cool things and I'm like >_> -fumbles to teach self- I might make the image smaller or get rid of it if it's too distracting. Sort of just using past examples from other websites as a guideline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the lack of formatting. My stylistic senses are somewhat broken, so I couldn't trust myself to do it properly haha ^^;

My post might not come until monday. Im going to try and get it done before then but I just wanted to give you heads up.

EDIT: Nvm! I can post later today!

Well, that's a surprise.

I dissapear for a few days and find out my post was deleted. That's kind of a downer. The guy did say to send it to him in a PM, but.......I don't really feel like rewriting the entire thing. So! Nice to meet you all! Hope your RP goes well! Cheers!

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Well, that's a surprise.
I dissapear for a few days and find out my post was deleted. That's kind of a downer. The guy did say to send it to him in a PM, but.......I don't really feel like rewriting the entire thing. So! Nice to meet you all! Hope your RP goes well! Cheers!

[/QUOTE]
You should have read the rules. :/

But I apologize. In the future I will copy the character sheet and PM it to the author before I delete the post if this happens again. It didnt occur to me that someone wouldnt back up the things they write.

Guys. Guys. Look at this artist's beautiful Kuro work *3* The detail is so gorgeous. The characters are so pretty. I am so jealous~

Also, plugging through S2. Ciel in Wonderland! That was adorable.

I just started rewatching season one!! Lol!

goodness gracious. jesus christ. Her art is positively gorgeous! How do people do that?? She must work so hard. Its so detailed and busy and mesmerizing.

I just found my new wall paper and screensaver. Thank you so much @Red Juliet

I played around with post styles, but I was shocked and disappointing at how terrible I was at it. Can anyone give me pointers??

ailurophile said:
anyone want to plan some drama or something with me? c;
Isnt that what I'm doing? ;D

lol!

What do you have in mind? Bartlebee would love a little titillation.

Where is everyone? No posts since Saturday. Hope everyone is ok.

I added that conversation about the orphanages and the murderer in case someone wanted to be eavesdropping.

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]Where is everyone? No posts since Saturday. Hope everyone is ok.
I added that conversation about the orphanages and the murderer in case someone wanted to be eavesdropping.

[/QUOTE]
i'm still here, just waiting for a reply. c:

I wanted some other people to get posts in before I replied, but its been a while. :(

Ill try to get it in today.

I was thinking about making a playlist for our game. What songs remind you of Black Butler or peoples characters? Im also making an inspirational Pintrest for the game. Can multiple people post to a single board??

omg I'm at season two and it's killing me. Alois. My precious cinnamon roll. Tragedy. </3

@Red Juliet @BlackPlagued @BlueInPassing

I got the idea of the butlers forming a strained truce as they try to work together to figure Bartlebee out. Maybe with their masters knowing, maybe not. They might worry about putting them in danger if they are too directly involved, or maybe the butlers arent interested in Bartlebee at all and are forced to cooperate because the boys order them to. IDK. I'm just spitballing here.

( omg the tears. my poor bby )

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Omg Grell right! Grell to the rescue!

[/QUOTE]
Bartlebee and Grell are going to party. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back