• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HUNGER ... BlackButler RP OOC

I'm sorry it took so long! A bad storm made internet really spotty. I actually wrote that post in an email on my phone, but I wouldnt post it until I got to spellcheck it on my computer.

I don't know if I did the character justice, but I finally managed to post. One day later than promised too. Sorry guys (' :) )

If there's anything wrong with the post or with the characterization, please tell me. I'd be really happy with some advice or some constructive criticism.

@Red Juliet Sorry, I didn't mean to skip over your first post, but I didn't know how to respond to your initial question. It was a characterization-phrasing issue thingy on my part, so my apologies again.

@Milk Prince Also, you can assume that Ciel is heading towards Bartlebee.

I think you did quite well, @BlueInPassing ! It certainly had Ciel's tone and attitude. And quite a bit happened between that post interaction-wise so I don't think it really matters.

@Milk Prince Toss me some details on what Seb might run into on the second floor? ;) Also, should we wait for @Robyn Banks to post or continue as we have been?

Omg the new posts make me so happy. We have such amazing writers!! They are all so good. This is going to be a great game.

Your post was wonderful @BlueInPassing ! You have nothing to worry about. That post sounded just like Ciel.

We have a Claude now too!! Since we found him Ill be playing Alois it thats alright with everyone. Ill write is profile tonight.

*3* Look at all the new development already (more characters! This will require a binge watching of S2 this weekend for me...) Also I am completely swamped with deadlines at work but I will post as soon as I can! Within this week.

@Red Juliet

Yoooouuu should PM me your reactions as you're watching so we can squee together. @w@ I've been wanting to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 before I watch season 3. I havent started that one yet.

omg surprise date! sorry guys, I said I would post today but I got to go for it. Wish me luck!! ;D

You can go ahead and post before me if you want to @BlackPlagued !!

Milk Prince] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26018-red-juliet/ said:
@Red Juliet[/URL]
Yoooouuu should PM me your reactions as you're watching so we can squee together. @w@ I've been wanting to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 before I watch season 3. I havent started that one yet.
Okay~ xD I will. You should read the manga, too. There is SO MUCH that they don't show in the anime and it's amazing. The art is so beautiful.

Have fun on your date!! ;3

I should read the manga. I read it up until the murder mystery, which was kind of tiring for me. I know I'm way behind. I should get caught up. xD

How do you guys feel about post styles? Decorations on your posts to point out which character your posting as? I don't want things that take up a lot of screen space or make things harder to read, but I'm curious about how yall feel about them. I think they could be fun, but I know that they could also be a little distracting.

I think having a design for your character might actually help in remembering certain details better. Sometimes I will accidently mix information up especially if replies span from a couple days or more so personally I think it may be more helpful than distracting :)

I don't really mind either way, but I definitely think they'd be cool rather than distracting. Spice up the posts a little, make them look nice :D

Yeah, I think if it's not crazy a little formatting would be nice for posts! If we decide on it, I probably won't have it done for this next post though. Would want to tinker with it in the workshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back