• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HUNGER ... BlackButler RP OOC

M.P

tumblr_o3n34fNDHT1v7grleo9_1280.png_zps3a7n9ism.jpeg

饑нυиgєя... α вℓα¢к вυтℓєя яσℓєρℓαу

Our roleplay is set before the end of Season 2. Ciel has no memory of the burning of London and the truth about his parents murder, and Alois has entered the fold as a new adversary and partner in suppressing London's criminal underground. The Queen was found alive and ghoulish rumors are whispered from East End to Big Bend. She's all but cut herself off from the world, and Ciel must depend on Sebastian's judgement in finding assignments. Sebastian's troubled with the paranoia of keeping Ciel safe from harm, and free from the rival Butler Claude's hands. Its becoming more difficult as of late, because a disruption in the Trancy manor has caused Alois to reach out to Ciel more than the Earl or his Butler is accustomed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
¢αѕт σf ρℓαуєяѕ . . .

@Red Juliet as
Sebastian Michaelis

@BlueInPassing as Ciel Phantomhive

@@
[/i]Kichuna as Venessa Villalobos

иєωѕ αи∂ υρ∂αтєѕ . . .

2/18/2016 . . . It lives! Not open for posts yet, still accepting applications. We need a Ciel, Sebastian, Alois and Claude! I'll play one of those if I have to but I already have a lot on my plate!

3/5/2016 . . . The game has started.

4/6/2016 . . . My computer finally decided to die. Right now I can borrow my mom's from time to time, but she runs a business with it so my posts will be sporadic. Don't wait up for me!

Well, what's the plot's general direction? I was thinking Phantomhive Manor location-wise, but I'm not sure if that is convenient for everyone or not.

I was initially thinking the same thing. To start at the manor, we would need a reason to bring in the OC characters. It could be in London, or at some kind of event?

Oh, the event thing sounds like a good idea! The OCs wouldn't be out of place. Does this RP take place as an alternate ending to Season 1? I'm kind of confused on that point.

I haven't seen season 2 and the events are different than the manga, but I believe sometime around it? But since we don't have an Alois or Claude...I'm not sure. We will ask Milk when they are next online.

Do you think the event should be some kind of party, or meeting for nobility associated with the queen?

@Milk Prince how would you like to bring Bartlebee in? :)

Either way would be fine since everyone there is currently working for the queen. So it wouldn't matter. We make it a meeting I think it would be easier to develop from that since they will all probably be on a mission with each other.

I thought the plot issue was that the queen was no longer giving any orders? There wouldn't be any missions then. Personally, I think the event should be a party. Then it'd be largely character interaction, which can usually run itself until Milk Prince gets better.

I think a party sounds good as a way to establish some character interaction. At least, it's a good starting point and then we can decide where to take the plot with what we have. In London perhaps? It seems everyone is somewhat near London anyway and that's where the big parties transpired if I recall.

Milk gave me the go-ahead. But the post probably won't be up until tomorrow after work. Very much ready for the weekend.

Ah, I hope it was alright I came up with a case, @Milk Prince :o I didn't know if you had one in mind or not.

By the way I usually mirror a partner's posts, the intro just...sort of got long as I tried to explain the setting OTL

@Milk Prince[/URL] :o I didn't know if you had one in mind or not.
By the way I usually mirror a partner's posts, the intro just...sort of got long as I tried to explain the setting OTL
I love it!! Thank you so much for getting the ball rolling. I cant wait to post. :)

I was wondering about the host thing. Like would he/she be a NPC and if so, do I just make something up? Also, this will be my first time roleplaying a canon character and truth be told, I'm not very confident that I'll do a good job of it. So my apologies in advance. Yeah, I probably should've told you guys that earlier… Kinda late now lol

Aha....I hadn't even considered that, but I like that idea!

Blue, don't worry. I'm sure you'll do great.

excited to role play with you guys, loving the bios that i've read so far.

nancy will be lowkey freaking out about the excitement that comes with seeing so many unfamiliar people.
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back