• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

"Ah, right" she helped the girl along to the pool, making sure she didn't fall over. "Here we are....why did you mess yourself up so much?" Euloria scolded.

"I Have Something To Prove ." She Fell Back And Turned Into Her Spirit Form "Thanks I'll Be Back." Then She Vanished

Apollo was walking around the school, waiting for the class to start. He yawned and sat at the nearest tree, 'I shouldn't nap.' he told his self. Last night, he didn't get enough sleep. His eyes started feeling heavy and later on he started snoring and dreaming about flowers and rainbows once more, incoherent words escaping his mouth.

"You're welcome" she replied. She walked away from the pool, looking around the new school, like she was originally doing.

She spotted a boy a figure leaning against a tree, as she walked past the boy she tried to keep as quiet as possible as to not wake him.

@Ravian

"Pegasus!" Apollo suddenly stood up and pointed at a passing girl unconsciously. He was dreaming of a unicorn walking at the rainbow and then a Pegasus came flying so he pointed it and screamed 'Pegasus'. Unknown to him he also stood up and screamed at real life as he pointed at the girl. "Erm, uh..." he smiled awkwardly at the stranger, "Hello?" she continued.

@Nonalaka

The girl tilted her head, staring at him with her gold eyes "Its Euloria.. but good guess" she joked, giggling a little she then stopped, "I'm sorry, Hello."

@Ravian

"I am Apollo, it's lovely to meet you." he showed her his best smile in an attempt to persuade her to not tell anyone about it yet he failed miserably as he noticed a drool at the corner of his lips. He quickly wiped it off and chuckled nervously, "I'm sorry about that." he apologized. 'Dang, first impression lasts and I failed miserably.' he thought.

"Its a pleasure Apollo, and no need to apologise" she tried to hold in a giggle as she saw his smile, she blinked a few times then smiled. "Don't worry, I'll not tell a soul" she continued, after which she brought her finger up to her lips, then giggled again.

@Ravian

"That's very relieving to hear," he said to her as he beamed up once more, "so you must be the goddess of?" he asked her.

@Nonalaka

Mnemosyn smiled getting all she wanted from Athena. She would usually follow after her but she closed her journal. She hadn't slept in a while. She walked outside to the gate then disappeared.

@Ravian

"Dragons" she replied, twirling a small flame around her finger and smiling politely.

"Whoa," his eyebrows went up as his eyes widened in shock, "awesome. I'm god of the sun, music, poetry, prophecy, plague and etc.- oh and manly beauty too." he tapped his biceps confidently showing her his best angle at the last part of his sentence.

@Nonalaka ps: Apollo is so overconfident and narcissist and perfectionist too! xD

"Oh my, that's impressive." She smiled at him. She he seemed a little vain, but he didn't seem like a bad person.

((Oh goody xD thisll be fun))

@Ravian

Mexicanaf said:
@Daniel reaver
"Ah, that's cool." Iris circled around Thana as they continued onwards. "This school is so huge. How ever did you manage to get to your classes on time?" She mused.
"there arent many classes" thana said to the girl nervously as she circled her

@Mexicanaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx had been waiting in class but it didn't seem like anything was going to happen soon, so she decided to begin walking back to her room.

Using Tapatalk

Nike glanced at the MASSIVE high school that loomed before him. I know this is to strengthen my powers, but why with other gods of mythology? Why strengthen others when I am probably going to have to challenge them? He sighs and walks forward onto campus. His golden metal wings making the warm afternoon heat up as he made his way to dorm list. Room #2: Athena, Euloria, Mnemosyn, Nike, and Nyx.... I remember Athena and Nyx. In fact their part of the family. Not that I would think of Hades as family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eros pouted crossing his arms across his chest. He was not a puppy, nor was he someone's gift so this was completely unnecessary. "Can you please put me down now? I like Walking on my own two feet."

Walking through the gates, Polemos admired the large school. And i thought the roman forum was large, he thought to himself. He walked through the gates and entered the great building. He made his way down the hall and was very unsure of what to do. "This isn't war this is school, so why do i know not what to do?!", he murmured to himself with a bit of anxiety. So he decided to walk around a little hoping someone would tell him what to do.

Pan put him down obediently. He looked around the classroom wondering why they were the only ones. He always misses the fun stuff! He looked out the window seeing a lost young man,wondering around. His heart went out to him,seeing as he as well was new here.

"Hey Eros,that boy looks lost" pan had a bad habit calling every guy 'boy' he was so use to it when dealing with young shepards. He would have to try to quit.

@kira blackthorn

"Thank you! You are pretty yourself. Honestly, this is my second day of school yet you are the first one to notice or quote that I am impressive." he brushed his blonde locks aside. "You have a keen eyesight, miss Euloria." he continued as he once more beamed up at her as bright as the sun.

@Nonalaka

She laughed a little "Thank you, this is your first time here? Mine too!" She looked towards the front door of the school building "we should probably go to class soon though"

@Ravian

"Yeah," he then nodded at her, "it's pretty weird that the class isn't even starting yet." he opened the front building's door. "Ladies first," he said as he waited for her to come inside.

"Thank you" she smiled at him politely as she walked past him. "Yes, its rather late isn't it" she said looking at the clock in the main corridor.

@Ravian

"I wonder what's wrong." he entered the building the and proceeded walking to their classroom. "I guess we should just wait, huh?" he continued speaking.

She nodded and took a seat "maybe classes always are late here?...it does seem odd though" she said with a tone of confusion she blinked a few times her eyelashes fluttering as she did so, pondering what could be wrong.

@Ravian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back