• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

(@aja maji, who are you talking about?) Nike sighed and followed the instructions to his new room. His suitcase rolled behind him. After reaching his new home, he paused. Will I make new friends? Or will I make new enemies? He summoned his courage and knocked on the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon hearing the instructors voice, he quickly sat down the nearest chair. 'Oh great, I don't have my book.' He whispered at Euloria, "Hey Euloria, you brought your book?" he asked him quietly.

((Is class starting now xD ?))

@Nonalaka

"Alright Class Dismissed ." Poseidon Said As He Started To Eat His Lunch

((I Forgot We Needed A Teacher lol. ))

As class was over pan walked over to Eros. "Another winged God you know him?" He walked out the room patting mnemosyn on the head as he walked out. "I can't even find my way back to my dorm..."

@kira blackthorn

Apollo just sat there as everybody left the room, "Wow, students here are rebellious." he sighed as he noticed that half of the class are missing, it's either that or they are lost or they overslept. "Man, I'm so bored!" he stretched his arms out and yawned, completely forgetting about his perfect rules.

"Huh, that was a short class" Euloria shrugged and stood up. "I guess I'll get some lunch"

( no seriously you guys moved to fast for me DANGIT xD )

Polemos did not see anyone yet, he decided to wander around a bit until he decided to try and find someone to talk to. That is until the bell rang, Well isn't that great, i can find a hidden unit BUT NOT MY CLASSES! he thought a little agitated. But he finally saw some students and saw where they were going. He decided to follow them until he got into a large room which he guessed was the lunchroom. He did not bring a lunch but he was not hungry. He found the most empty table and proceeded to sit down.

Apollo then went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat when he saw somebody sitting down all alone by himself. 'A loner? Or a new comer?" he asked his self and decided to sit infront of him at the table, he don't have male friend here yet anyways. "Hello, stranger." he greeted him while beaming up as bright as the sun.

@Morbuskid

Euloria followed behind. "May I sit with you?" She asked Apollo, she didn't want to sound weird but she didn't know anyone else yet.

@Ravian

Athena Walked Through She Was Healed And Had More Confidence "I Athena Have Returned And I Athena Has Killed Medusa . "

"Yes of course!" Apollo scooted over to give some room to Euloria. He beamed up more and hummed cheerfully, "I love the feeling of having new friends." he said in a sing-song voice.

@Nonalaka @Morbuskid

Euloria giggled, she liked the positive attitude this person had. "Thank you" she sat down next to him.

@Ravian

"Killed Medusa?" Euloria turned to face the girl now healed, she gave her a wave "glad to see you're healed"

@AlmighTy

"You're welcome, I couldn't leave an injured person in such a state without help, it would be against my morals." She smiled brightly at the girl, "would you like to sit with us?" She gestured towards the seat across from her.

@AlmighTy

Nike had put his items away and made his way to the Lunchroom to eat something. He tucked his wings around himself and grabbed a hamburger. He sat alone at a table while other students glanced at him.What are they staring at? Never mind. Of course any second they are going to regonize me and its choas again. He sighed as more eyes joined the glances at him.

"Well, since not many God's have wings It's might be Nike. He is the God of victory, speed, and strength."

Athena may be a powerful goddess, but that does excuse her to be overconfident, Polemos thought. "Hello", he said in reply back. "My name is Polemos", he said not even looking at the person that sat next to him.

@Nonalaka

ANNOUNCEMENT WE WILL BE HOLDING A STUDENTS AUCTIONS TO KICK OUR SPIRIT WE OFF .!

THEN OUR MISS GODDESS PAGEANT .

THEN OUR HOME COMING FIGHT

THEN HOME COMING

GRAB YOUR RIVAL AND A DATE AND HAVE SOME FUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back