• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Nyx had walked to class after her two roommates left the room. It took her a while to get dressed since she had to wait for Athena to get out of the bathroom first, plus she wasn't used to finding her own clothes to wear and what not since she lived in Olympus her entire live until that year. She went to her class though and sat down, waiting.

Using Tapatalk

Daniel reaver]"Th-thanatos" thana said quietly "but most people call me Thana" she said as she messed with the rim of her dress [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15293-mexicanaf/ said:
@Mexicanaf[/URL]
Iris nodded."Alright, Thana. Got it." She then looked around. "Say, would it be cool with you if you showed me around?" She asked.

Athena Started Training She Kept Training Til Her Hands Started To Bleed "Are You Proud Father .?" She Yelled As Slashed And Kicked The Dummy

As Euloria passed through the gates of the school, she smiled. This place is quite impressive she thought to herself as she paced her way up the driveway, taking in the scenery.

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed slightly and nodded to her "o-ok"she said quietly before turning to start showing her around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15293-mexicanaf/ said:
@Mexicanaf[/URL]
Iris was thankful Thana was showing her around. She began to wonder how many students were here at this school.

Thana walked to the main building and held the door for her "h-here" she said nervously as she watched the girl wit her red eyes

@Mexicanaf

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you." Iris said with a small smile as she walked inside the building. "So, how long you've been here?" She asked curiously.

Apollo was walking around inside the school when he saw Thana and another girl. He quickly rushed back inside his classroom and ducked in embarrassment of last night's happening. Upon crouching, he noticed that a girl is sitting at the floor yet there are chairs all around her. He coughed awkwardly and neared her, "Good morning. I am Apollo son of Zeus." he looked away, "Um, why sit on the floor?" he scratched the back of his head.

@aja maji

Euloria made her way into the building, she looked around wondering where all the students were, the place looked empty! Just as she thought that she spotted Two girls and a boy, she walked over to them. "Have I arrived too early? There isn't many people here.."

Eris sighed, looking around the room. There was stuff everywhere by the other bed. "Ooohh...a messy person." She smiled. "Someone who doesn't have any order...perfect." She giggled and began to hum three blind mice. "Thre blind mice..." She began to sing.

Athena Sat In Her Armour Noticing The Two Girls But She Looked Down And Noticed Her Hands Were Bleeding . "Guess I'm Not Fully Healed From Fighting Medusa." Athena Used The Water To Rinse Away The Blood And Held Her Towel On It

Pan walked into the room the hugest smile on his face. He was so use to having to announce his presence that he did it even when there was no need. "Greetings my fellow classmates!" He held Cupid up in front of him as if he was a puppy.

"I have come bearing gifts of the God of desire himself" this part was completely unnecessary but he liked to put on a show,and to tease Cupid.

Mnemosyn had been following Athena around. She would watch her for a moment,then scrawled away then look up again,and back down.

@kira blackthorn @AlmighTy

Athena Shouted "Come Out." As She Stood With One Had Wrapped And The Other On The Side Of Her Stomach She Had Been Reckless At Training And Cut Herself @aja maji

Euloria had sat a bit away from the rest of the people there, she didn't want to intrude on their friendships, she simply watched in silence, she looked at the girl (@AlmighTy) clearly in pain wondering if she was alright.

Athena Thought It Was Her Nerves She Put Her Hand On The Wall Leaving A Blood Trail Trying To Walk To The Transporter . She Had Damaged Her Human Body And The Only Way It Would Heal Was If She Went Back To Mount Olympus.

The white haired girl followed behind, she was just making sure that the girl would be okay. "I apologise if i seem intrusive, but Did you get into a battle?" She asked, blinking a few times then looking at the blood " you look rather damaged.

@AlmighTy

"Ah now now, you shouldn't overwork yourself in such a way" she furrowed her brows, rushing over to help the girl onto her feet. "Let's get you some help, yes?" Euloria looked around, "now which way is that transporter" she mumbled.

@AlmighTy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back