• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

"Its nice to me you, I'm Euloria." She said with a polite smile. She then glanced at a poster behind them "huh, they sure do have a lot of events here at the one time..."

@Ravian

@Morbuskid

((Sorry I wasn't getting any notifications for this rp))

"Whoa! I need a date and a rival!" Apollo started tapping his chin thoughtfully, "Where can I get one..." he mumbled under his breath and sighed. "Yeah, lots of events." he nodded at Euloria in agreement.

@Nonalaka

"A rival? What if you can't find one?" Euloria never fought much and on top of that she didn't know many other students, as for a date, she was indifferent to the notion.

@Ravian

"Well for someone of you nature it would be hard to find a rival.", Polemos spoke towards Euloria. " other than that if you would like to be my rival ?", he then said to Apollo

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo quickly shook Polemos' hand in delight, "I would be honored to! You saved me from the effort of looking for a rival." he said cheerfully and quickly sat back at his chair. "Now for a date..." he continued rubbing his jaw thoughtfully waiting for an idea to hit him.

@Morbuskid

Nyx looked up as the announcements went through the school. 'A rival and date....but I only know two people so far; my roommates,' Nyx thought, looking around.

Using Tapatalk

@Nonalaka @Ravian

"I never said you can't fight but it seems by your nature you choose not to fight but instead you try and make friends. I don't have a problem with that but you know there are other's that are not so kind.", Polemos said to Euloria. He felt Apollo grab his hand and shake it. But Polemos ripped his hand away , "I appreciate the friendly gestures but please don't touch me", he said to Apollo

The glances grew from questioning to greed. Some of the Gods looked at at him and whispered as others began to gather their stuff.Nike felt trapped as the news gave everyone a chance to investigate Nike. Oh man. I am dead. I just got here and I am dead. He picked up his tray and began to move towards the trash can. The greedy glances turned to stares as he dumped his food. His wings curled closer to his body as his senses kicked in.

"Alright...?" Apollo tilted his head sideways in confusion, 'Did I do something bad?' he asked himself but quickly brushed it off. "So how does one gets a date exactly? How am I supposed to ask the female genders?" he questioned his new found friends with a serious face. Sure, he acts all flirty and seems like a ladies-man but the awful truth was he has zero experience with romance. Heck, I doubt Apollo even knows what romance means.

@Nonalaka

@Morbuskid

"Well, you get to know them, be kind to them, then ask them out?..but don't go overboard of course, it's creepy" Euloria replied, placing her finger to her chin. She was particularly sure what advice to give if she were yo be honest. She had never been asked on a date before, but she guessed her answer was better than nothing.

@Ravian

"I see!" Apollo fist pumped in the air excitedly before he realized something and snapped his fingers. 'I need to practice!' he told himself before grabbing Euloria's hands, "Hey miss Euloria, will you be my date?" Apollo smiled at her softly.

@Nonalaka

Iris Looked at the announcements thoroughly. She scratched her head at the word 'Rival?..' Why should there be rivals when everyone can just be friends? And a date? Who can she ask? She only met Thana not too long ago. Not to mention she hadn't even met her roommate.. This is gonna be a little challenging.

"Hmm,.. that is rather good, but not everyone is that proper in their speech maybe drop the miss part and the hands. I'm speaking for a majority here but I personally find it charming," she slowly pulled her hands back, giving a smile, "does that help?"

@Ravian

"What? Oh I see then." Apollo was a bit flustered when she said it was kinda charming. "Well then, miss Euloria- for real this time. Will you be my date?" he held her hands again as he smiled wider than before.

@Nonalaka

Euloria let out a small chuckle "smooth" she said before blinking a few times "Yes, I will be your date" she smiled at him.

@Ravian

He beamed up again and shook her hands happily, "Thank you! I shall look forward to it." Apollo finally let go of her hands. He hummed in delight that he doesn't have anything to worry anymore about that random event.

@Nonalaka

Euloria laughed a little in response to his actions. She found his personality amusing. Suddenly a small dragon, as small as a palm if a hand, came crawling up her shoulder.

@Ravian

Pan crept up beside nine and wrapped his arm over his should as if they have been freind ss for years. "Nike! Where have you been?!" Pan wasn't sure what his goal was or if there even was one. He did everything on impulse,and never evaluated the situation.

"Hey Cupid come say hi to Nike."

@The Reaper Of Souls @kira blackthorn

"Whoaaa!" Apollo almost fell from his seat because of surprise when a dragon popped out of nowhere and crawled to Euloria's shoulder. "Euloria, are you aware of the dragon on your shoulder?" he asked her nervously.

@Nonalaka

"Hm?" She turned her head and looked at her shoulder, she smiled then scratched the small creature under the chin "Ah, yes! Isn't he just little sweetie?" She chimed. The small dragon chirped at the girl.

@Ravian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back