• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

((Sorry had to shower))

He sat there for a few mommentd then moved back a bit and looked into her eyes and just sat there.

(It's fine. :3 )

She looked back at him and after a few minutes she just smiled "What is it?" she continued to stare at him and stroke the rainbow gently, making little ripples in it.

Rainy was a bit confused when he didn't respond and just put his hand on her cheek, then blushing deeply as she was kissed. Her eyes fluttered close as she softly kissed him back, her heart racing.

After a few momments he backed up a bit and looked toward the rainbow blushing red and a smile on his face. "S-sorry I don't know what came over me..." his heart was racing.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry I was eating and with family.)

Rainy's eyes stayed closed for a minute, when she opened them she smiled brightly with a bright red blush on her face. She lifted his chin gently so he was looking at her "I-It's okay.." she didn't know what else to say but she kept her eyes on him.

He smiles and blushes a bit more looking at her stunning figure. "I ah... You doing anything later tonight?" He asks trying to sound confident and not nervous.

Apollo fought the urge to hide in his hands because of his embarrassment and awkwardness. "I'm a dork actually." he told Euloria before grabbing her hands and resting it on one of the piano's keys. He made Euloria's finger press one of the keys and it made a sound. "That's C." he said.

Sven walked around the school grounds, bored out of his mind. A tiny paper airplane followed him around wherever he went and every time he took a step, a golden rose grew from the ground. He smiled and sat against a tree.

Rainy smiled widely at Phoenix "Nope, no plans at all. Have anything in mind?" she tried to keep her cool but on the inside her heart was still pounding and she was nervous.

He smiled. Relaxing a bit realising some breath. "Wow... I am nervous." He said looking at her and laughs a bit.

Euloria chuckled "I don't think you're a dork" she pressed the key again by herself "C, okay....I don't need to write this down or anything hmm?"

@Ravian

He laughs nervously again before looking at her with a wide grin on his face and sliding off the rainbow freely falling towards the ground.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo smiled brightly when Euloria finished speaking. "Sure you won't, um then the next key would be D and that's E..." he continued teaching her with a small smile.

@Nonalaka

"Oh, Alright.." she examined the keys as she began to play for a bit, making a couple of mistakes and cringing slightly "oops" she chuckled.

@Ravian

"Oh, Alright.." she examined the keys as she began to play for a bit, making a couple of mistakes and cringing slightly "oops" she chuckled.

@Ravian

Chrona walked into the school yard, humming an old Nordic tune. She looked around, not sure where to go honestly. It was her first day at school, and she was kind of excited.

You seem chipper, Chrona.

It is my first day of school after all, Aion.

Chrona grinned, enjoying the weather.

Apollo laughed lightly at her mistakes. "Don't worry you'll get it from time to time." he stretched his arms a bit. "Hey wanna go somewhere again? You get to choose." he asked Euloria with a small smile.

@Nonalaka

"Hm?, oh my,....I'm not sure where I'd like to go..., if you'd like, we could go get coffee or tea?" Euloria stood up and straightened her uniform.

@Ravian

Rainy watched and slid off the side of the rainbow with a wide smile on her face. She giggled and then rolled off the side, letting the air catch her wings and fluttering next to Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back