• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Phoenix smiles at her and swallows the food in his mouth. "It is my pleasure." He looks at her examining her body.

Rainy was nervous around him for some reason so she crossed her ankles. She managed a smile and asked a bit shakily "So um.. whats your favorite thing to do?.." she let her wings relax a bit so maybe she'd seem calm.

He smiles. And takes a breath in looking up at the ceiling. "To fly. That is what I love to do." He has a far off look on his face.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiles and starts walking towards the exit to the school his warm hand in hers.

(Taking math test hold on))

Rainy smiles as well and started wondering why his hand was so warm but then she remembered his name, she giggled softly at herself because she thought it was a silly question. She walked with him till they made their way to the exit.

(Alrighty :) I'll wait. )

He turned around to face her at the door and smiled letting go of her hand and backing out the door backwards before exploding into a ball of fire and turning into his true form flying straight up toward the sky a little trail of fire behind him.

Wondering what he was so smiley for she cocked her head until he exploded into his true form. She gasped a little, startled but she smiled widely and flew up, flying around the little trail of fire fascinated..

( I never got any notifications. )

Hekate walks through the halls. Wondering what she should do next.

He hovered where he was looking across the expanse of clouds before remembering that there was someone with him he looked around and saw her while doing circles and hovered down to her flapping a bit to keep himeself at her level. "It is beautiful out here isn't it?"

Rainy watched him as he came closer "Very beautiful.. I'm glad we could do this! It just needs one thing.." she smiled and concentrated for a second, her eyes closed, hands together and then she threw them out on both sides of her, then making a rainbow. She flew up to and sat ontop of it "Tada.."

He looked at her in astonishment and flew up to her. "Wow... I knew what you could do but this... it is beautiful." He looked at her his eyes flickering like a flame was inside of them.

She laughed "I bet you can do something beautiful and amazing too, you've already shifted forms which is amazing!" she smiled and watched his eyes as she grew more and more curious.

He laughed softly. "Well I have shown you almost everything I can do." His heart was thudding hard in his chest he didn't understand, he has flown and turned many times...

She smiled " I know there's more somewhere in there, there is always something you find later on from deep within." Inviting him to sit on the rainbow with her, she stretched her wings a bit and crossed her legs to be a bit more ladylike.

He flys over next to her a breeze coming through blowing some of the fire on him to the other side where she isn't and sits down his talons on the rainbow he sits/stands their like a bird would do. "I have been alive for sometime now. But I am still young maybe your right." He smiles at her.extrnding his wings stretching them out his wings extend 4 feet.

Rainy watched him with caution at first, then relaxing and gave a happy sigh. "How long? But I know there must be something." she smiled back at him, tempted to touch his long wings but she knew she probably shouldn't.

"What do you mean by how long? And I can do a few things but I am not like as powerful as many of you or even you probably." He looks at her with calm eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back