• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Erebus walked in through the front gate a sigh escaping his lips "another day at his school wonder what's in store for me today."

Athena Looked At Thanos "You Boy Where Is She ?" Athena Grabbed Her Swords "A Withdraw Is A Lost To Me And I Done Lose."

Thanos sighed and walked over pushing athena back onto the bed and laying her down "rest athena you need it or did you forget the fight you promised thana" he said is a soft sweet voice

(Sorry about the late reply I had gotten sucked into my drawing)

"First Remove Your Hands I Don't Know You." She Wiped Herself Off "She Bragged About How One Day She Could Get Married And Love A Man Knowing I Can Not Ever." She Frowned

Thanos sighed and smiled at her before leting go with a frown "are you sure you don't know me" he said as purple shadows appered behind him before they turned into men in armor

Thanos frowned more as shadow surrounded him and turned him back to Thana "remember me now" Thana said as she looked down ashamed hoping athena wouldn't think differently of her because she liked athena she felt she could be herself when athena was around

Athena Made A Weird Face "tha.." Then The Doctor Cut Her Off "Gaia Is At Mount Olympus Giving Birth To Every Living Thing And Keep in The Earth Balanced ." Athena Face Soften "I Forgot That Burden Was Forced Upon Her." Athena Looked At Thana "Yeah I Remember ."

Thana stood there looking down at the ground as the shadow Warriors dissapered "please don't thing differently of me athena" she said quietly

Thana nodded slightly before she slowly turned to leave 'I screwed up my chances with her didn't I' Thana thought as she started to walk out

"Let's Bring Her Back We Can Gather Other Students And Force Zeus To Let Her Stay ." Athena Had A Serious Face

Thana cowered slightly "o-ok athena" she said softly as she walked over to her and hesitated before hugging athena tightly "p-promise me one thing" she said nervously

Thana blushed more 'did she not get what I was trying to say' Thana thought as she quickly let go of athena and blushed more before quickly walking to the door then turning back to her

Thana nodded then started to follow her but blushed slightly and stoped 'does she mean for me to follow' she thought

@AlmighTy

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back