• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

"I mean how long have you.. been alive? But I'm not that powerful.. The only thing I have discovered is rainbows.." she looks down and sighs, swinging her feet.

He laughs a bit. "That isn't my point. And I have been alive for 900 years. Nothing really compared to you but I will be forced to be reborn again sometime before I reach the age of 1400. And then I will be a completely different person, I might not have the same belifs or respect the same things that I do right now." He speaks in a slightly sad tone.

"Anyways, Euloria. Don't you want to go somewhere?" Apollo asked the said girl before standing up. The cafeteria is being boring now." he grinned at Euloria.

@Nonalaka ((oh dear, seriously I don't get notifications! I'm sorry are you still even at the cafeteria?))

Euloria smiled politely as she stood up, closing her bag to make sure pagos was comfortable "Well, we could tour the school, I mean here is really the only place I've been around in the school." She pushed a bit of her hair behind her ear. "Is that alright?"

@Ravian

((It's fine I don't get notifications either ;- ;) )

((I was so surprised that it's already in 74th page, T.T... What is even happening now?))

"Certainly!" Apollo grinned and went beside Euloria to get ready to exit the cafeteria. "Let's go?" he asked the girl as he opened the door for her and smiled, "Ladies first." he said.

@Nonalaka

"Thank you" she smiled at him as she passed through the door. "Hmm, where should we go first?" She asked as she looked from side to side down the corridor.

@Ravian

Apollo looked around and saw a music room. He pointed it for Euloria, "Would you like to hear some music?" he asked the girl. "After all, I'm not apt he god of music for nothing." he smiled again.

@Nonalaka

"Ah!, of course!" She clapped her hands together "I'd love to hear your music!" She chimed as she checked the map to see where it was.

@Ravian

Apollo took the map away from her, "No need to look for it. It's right over there, silly." he pinched her cheek slightly before taking her hand and dragging her to the said room. Upon entering, he sat down in front of the piano and played it peacefully.

@Nonalaka

Rainy was curious how one could live for so long. She blushed when he said nothing compared to her but then she frowned a bit "I'm sorry, Phoenix. That must suck.. You have a couple hundred years to go before you are reborn. But why must you be reborn? Doesn't it get a bit tiring?" she cocked her head and looked at him as she spoke.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

As Euloria was dragged to the room she placed a hand on her pinched cheek while she looked at Apollo. Upon entering the room she took a seat and listened to the melody, swaying slightly with the music.

@Ravian

"I get too old to live and die of old age so I have to rencarnate. And there is nothing I can do about it..." he looks at her then turns into a human this time not blasting into a ball of fire but more or less just growing with fire flickering out and skin replacing the flame.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo played the piano while smiling and closing his eyes. It makes him feel it's just him and the piano and his audiences are around the whole world.

[media]
[/media]
@Nonalaka

Euloria listened to the song to its end, when it was over she began to clap "that was lovely" she smiled, pagos let out a chirp, escaped the and ran towards Apollo, stumbling across the floor as he did so.

@Ravian

Apollo beamed up and took the little dragon and petted it. He smiled at the clapping girl, "Thanks, my mom taught me how to play them." he said, "Wanna try?" he asked her.

@Nonalaka

"Ah, I don't know, I haven't played piano much" she smiled a bit "I only play harp a bit" she continued as she stood up from her seat.

@Ravian

Apollo took Euloria's hands and helped her sit next to him. "Truth is, I also play harp. I play every instrument actually." he smiled sheepishly.

@Nonalaka

Euloria looked at him and smiled "But they aren't the same instrument and you are the god of it so it comes naturally to you" she replied as she looked at the keys.

@Ravian

"Don't worry I'm here for you." Apollo said before pausing when he felt a blush crept into his cheeks. That sentence sounds so...romantic for him. "Um, to teach you!" he awkwardly gave Euloria a thumbs up.

@Nonalaka

Euloria tilted her head slightly as she looked at his face change colour slightly and chuckled. 'For someone who is a god of male beauty, he's quite awkward in his actions' the young godess thought to herself "Really? That would be nice!" She clasped her hands together and smiled "Thank you!"

@Ravian

He hugged her back. "Yea I wish I wasn't immune to time but I will eventually... Granted I wont die but I wont be the same." He smiled scooting a bit closer to her.

Rainy gave a sad look but decided to try and shake it off "Well.. Atleast your here and your you, I hope you'll bit a bit like this in your next life. Your very fun and very fascinating." she smiled and blushed as he scooted closer, moving some hair from her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back