• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

He smiled when he saw bread. And walked over to the plates and grabbed teo one for him and one for her he handed one of the plates to her.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanos nodded "I have been many times" he said as he smiled at her some more "so I am a mysterious?" He asked her with a smile

@AlmighTy

"What If I Get Robbed." She Grabbed Her Chest "My Power We're Meant To Create And Give Life ." She Made A Flower And Tried To Break It But Wouldn't Break "I Can't Hurt Anything ."

Thanos sighed and took the flower from her before it wilted in his hands "ok I'll go" he said coldly as he stared at the now dead flower

@AlmighTy

Rainy smiled "Thanks, Phoenix." she took the plate and looked around, getting some fruit and filling her plate with things.. she was definitely hungry.

She Didn't Notice The Flowers But After A Hour In This Store She Walked Out "How Do I Look.?"
3D-Girls-Models-1920x1080-Wallpapers-3.jpg

Thanos blushed slightly "g-good" he said as he looked away from her and blushed more before looking back to her with just his eyes

Phoenix smiled and grabbed alot of bread and some fruit. Before walking over to a table and starting to eat. Looking at rainy with a smile.

@JadeWuvsCookies

(sorry, I almost got caught with my phone xD ) Aris was walking through the halls trying to act cool and was just ditching class to get away from the people.

Bo was late to his first year at this new school that he had found. He was kind of nervous but was okay with it. He has been moving his entire life. This was his last year living with his parents and he only had to go through this school crap for another year.

"Or Do You Want To Go On That First." She Smiled Then Got Distracted "I'll Be Right Back." As She Walked Away A Doctor Approached You "Young Man."

"That Girls Body Is Possess Two Goddess If She Gets To Excited One Goddess Will Die." He Looked You In Your Eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back