• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Thanos chuckled slightly then held out one hand as a purple Fire appered in his palm before it floated off then chaged and grew until it became an alicorn and Troted around before trotting over to Gaia and nuzzling her cheek

She Smiled And Looked Him In His Eyes "That's Amazing ." She Blushed "Your A Beautiful Person ."

Thanos frowned a little more "you really think death is beautiful" he wispered before the alicorn disapered into the fire ball and flew into thanos's chest before he fake smiled at her "we can go train that's baciacly te only thing this school is for" he said softly

"Train For What ?" She Smiled "A Race Oooh I Love Running Threw Nature ." She Grabbed His Hand "Let's Go I'll Lead The Way It'll Be More Fun Since I Have No Clue Where Were Going ." She Laughed

Gaia Turned And Looked At Him "Who Is Athena I'm Kinda Jealous All The Doctors Said Such Great Things About Her ." She Grabbed Out Her Hair

"She's a god like every one els here" he said with a small smile as he watched her "she looked just like you...maybe that's why they think your her" he said as he looked at a grassy spot and walked over before laying down on it

@AlmighTy

Last edited by a moderator:
"I Don't Want To Be A God." She Looked Up "I Want To Be Everything That Surrounds Us I Want To Be Life." She Smiled As Flowers Fell On Her Face "You Can The Sun ."

She Smiled " I Don't Want To Live In The Dark Alone." She Spinned "If You Were The Sun I Would Always Have Somebody To Talk To I Feel Like I've Been Living In The Forest My Whole Life ."

"You don't have to be alone I'll be here to keep you company even if I'm not the sun" he said as he smiled down at her "I am no sun more as the one that protects the souls of the dead when they leave"

@AlmighTy

Last edited by a moderator:
"It never really intrested me before. See I am phoenix and each time I regenerate my personality changes and this time I guess I just wanted to go to school." He smiles at her.

"Well if you say so." He looks up at the cafeteria sighn. "Hay I was right." He laughs and walks into the cafeteria.

Aeolus had finally made it back to the school and walked into the cafiteria cuting in line and grabing his food "I hate every one" he said as he sat down and started to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back