• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

((If You Already Haven't Please Check Out The Update Page I'm Open To Suggestions ))

Athena walked out of her dorm in a dress with no swords "This feels weird but I shall be a regular girl today." The wind blew and Athena stood forgetting she had on a dress "Oh my." She Held her dress down and looked around to make sure no one was looking .

@Ravian

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix just sat there amiling happily looking around until his eyes settled on rainy and he looked at her with eyes of complete compassion his eyes burning like a fire looking at her. "You know... Your still the most stun-" a waiter walks up and coughs to get his attention. "Orders?" Phoenix looks blankly at him. "Orders? What orders?"

Rainy began to smile widely and began blushing a bit until the waiter came over. She looked at him then to Phoenix and saw everyone ordering what they wanted and got it a couple minutes later. "I think he's asking what we'd like to eat." Looking up at the man she cocked her head a bit.

The waiter looked at them expectingly phoenix smiled at Rainy. "Oh of course umm" Phoenix smiled back at the waiter who looked unimpressed. "Can we have a little longer to decide?" The waiter smiled and bowed. "Of course." And turned around walking away.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
Thana layed there napping under a tree in the court yard souls of creatures taking form and prancing around her as she slept

Rainy smiled at Phoenix and looked down "U-Uhm what would you like?" She looked at him and cocked her head. Unsure of what to order she looked around and back to hi.

Rainy laughs softly and smiles "Me either...." she flipped through the menu and raised her eyebrows "Uhh shrimp I guess?.." she said it awkwardly not even knowing what shrimp is.

After a few more secounds he smiles. "Alright I found something I do know. Trout!" He smiles happily and licks his lips. "It also comes with bread." He laughs a bit and looks up at her examining her beauty.

He laughs. "Fish is a delicious." The waiter comes to take their orders. "Ready?" Phoenix smiled "Yes I think we are."

"Well shrimp is fish too right? I guess I'm getting ready to see how good it is!" She smiled and looked up at the waiter "Yes,we are. Could I have the shrimp?"she smiled widely

He laughed. "And I will have your trout. And it is not fish it is shellfish hunny." He smiles. The waiter than asks for drinks. "Water please."

"Well its still fish.. kinda.."she blushed out of emberassment and looked up at the waiter "Uhh.. Water too I suppose." She closed her menu and she then couldnt take her eyes off phoenix.

Phoenix smiled and handed the waiter their menu's and kept smiling looking around not noticing her looking at him.

Rainy watched Phoenix,admiring him and his wonderfull personality. he had much joy and kindness,she didn't want to lose him as she felt he was very important to her.

Phoenix with a smile on his face finally stopped looking around and looked atvRainy who had been staring at him for awhile now apperantly. He laughs a bit and smirks "Can't get enough of me?" He smiles warmly at her looking at her stunning beauty and looking into to her amazing eyes.

Rainy blushed a bit as he noticed "I-I uh.. I guess not." She smiled and looked back into his eyes, they were like a soft and gentle flame. "Thanks for taking me out. I like having this time with you."

Rainy didn't know what to say. She blushed and looked down and then back to him "Thank you, P-Phoenix.." She smiled and watched him while her heart pounded.

He smiles warmly. The waiter comes over with their food and drinks. "And here you are." He puts both of their plates in front of them.

Rainy smiled "Thank you very much."she looked down at her food and laughed at herself. "How do I eat this?" She said it softly, a bit in thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back