• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Duncan, upon seeing Bonnie return attempts to take a step back, but just falls over on his back. "Oh god... Why didn't you tell me?!! What do you mean you thought'd be funny!" He said to something

Last edited by a moderator:
Grinn stopped moving and sniffed around, she looked at the man who shouted,

She said, "You, are you a vampire?"

"Well, i'll be going. Hope you all have a nice rest of the day. Oh, and Duncan, don't play with fire, it leads nowhere. Trust me one of my friends tried to and he ended up with a 12 year sentence to jail." He threw the card to the tree and it stuck.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy](Bonnie came back guys. Can you please respond to her?)

[/QUOTE]
(Grinn was just attacking you xD )

It'd worked perfectly, Bob thought. But that was just as planned, from the only and greatest smell-wizard in the country. "Yes, yes I am. I'm a vampire LORD, thank you very much."

That's the ticket.

Enkye said:
Grinn stopped moving and sniffed around, she looked at the man who shouted,
She said, "You, are you a vampire?"
I shift into a African Elephant (which has the best smell of the animal kingdom) and smell him. After so i shift back into and say, "I dont think he is." Then with a smirk, "In other words he's lying."

Enkye said:
"I say we kill it." Grinn smirked, "WITH FIRE!"
She then clapped her hands together, emitting a white gas around her.

"Time for you to die!"

The white gas combusted and covered her in a veil of fire. She went in for a series of kicks.
Bonnie flinched and whimpered, though it didn't hurt very bad. It was unpleasant and uncomfortable.

(Imagine dis)

J3oUTXv.jpg

Pastamancer said:
It'd worked perfectly, Bob thought. But that was just as planned, from the only and greatest smell-wizard in the country. "Yes, yes I am. I'm a vampire LORD, thank you very much."
That's the ticket.
Grinn takes another sniff, "You smell like me," she jumps onto him,

she then digs her face into his chest and takes another whiff, "You are a vampire," she smiled

Enkye said:
Grinn takes another sniff, "You smell like me," she jumps onto him,
she then digs her face into his chest and takes another whiff, "You are a vampire," she smiled
"Like i said i dont think he is."

Wyatt said:
Iva looked at Felix witha crooked grin on her face and said "sorry you weren't invited to this part." She the threw a ball of light at him and any other intruders, making them disappear from the fight. "I will give you two the first punch." She spoke to Ian and Rebecca.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian ready his fist however he knew light magic woulf not defeat her so he wuickly changed into a dragon once again.
lan changed into a dragon and i flew up into the air when she got here."well you look like a gooddess i would love to fight"i looked back at lan and back at her then smirked."hey lan after this i want to show you something"i smile at him and get ready to fight.

Eventually Duncan managed to calm himself down, but then he looked to his side and asked. "You want me to.. What?!" For a second he went silent, as if he was listening to an invisible man. And then he began to take walk toward Bonnie carefully.

FeIix said:
"Like i said i dont think he is."
"Shut it shapeshifter," Grinn looked up, and promptly rubbed her face against him again, "It's been a while since I touched another vampire leave me alone."

"Get off of me, you horndog." Bob said with a face of fear and disgust, barely managing to keep the vomit down, even with his powers. "NOW." He stated, the fear no longer on his face, now turned to disgust and rage.

Bonnie whimpered as Duncan grew closer. She closed her red eyes, and rubbed her face with her paws, almost like he was crying.

Duncan continued to walk forward until he was infront of her. "Uh... Yea... Are you o-okay?" He said hesitantly.

Pastamancer said:
"Get off of me, you horndog." Bob said with a face of fear and disgust, barely managing to keep the vomit down, even with his powers. "NOW." He stated, the fear no longer on his face, now turned to disgust and rage.
Grinn got off him, "Ugh, fine." she looked at Bonnie

she sighed, "Did it really hurt that bad?"

Enkye said:
"Shut it shapeshifter," Grinn looked up, and promptly rubbed her face against him again, "It's been a while since I touched another vampire leave me alone."
"Sorry, like i said i think." I walk over to Bonnie and crouch down and say, "You feeling any better now?"

• 2nL51AJ.jpg

Landing on the ground with a thud, the grass and the leaves crunched under his boot. Raising his sword high with an indifferent expression, he swung around only to find....

a rather, small group of people with a small dog. What happened to the huge roar. Well, it was awkward enough his first impression was falling out of a tree and raising his sword, as he awkwardly lowered it. Speaking in his typical, formal speech, he spoke quietly.

"... pardon... pardon me if I may intrude. What are you all, gathered here in the forest for at this time of night..."

His formal speech was a force of habit at this point as he awkwardly looked at the group in front of him, face dimmed by the dark sky.

(Actually she more of a freakishly giant wolf. Like a European wolf.)

Bonnie whined as they surrounded her with sympathy. She stood and nudged her nose on their faces, wanting forgiveness.

Bob dusted himself off. Disgusting. He looked at the dorkasaurus approaching them. "I live here." Ooooh, spooky Bob thought.But not entirely incorrect. "What are you doing here, scarf-boy? It's not even that cold out."

Duncan stood for a second, before saying. "Uh... There, there, it's okay..." He said attempting to pat Bonnie's shoulder.

Entarriance said:

• 2nL51AJ.jpg

Landing on the ground with a thud, the grass and the leaves crunched under his boot. Raising his sword high with an indifferent expression, he swung around only to find....

a rather, small group of people with a small dog. What happened to the huge roar. Well, it was awkward enough his first impression was falling out of a tree and raising his sword, as he awkwardly lowered it. Speaking in his typical, formal speech, he spoke quietly.

"... pardon... pardon me if I may intrude. What are you all, gathered here in the forest for at this time of night..."

His formal speech was a force of habit at this point as he awkwardly looked at the group in front of him, face dimmed by the dark sky.

• (OHHH, this is a panel for rping, sorry about earlier xD

)

creepylover said:
lan changed into a dragon and i flew up into the air when she got here."well you look like a gooddess i would love to fight"i looked back at lan and back at her then smirked."hey lan after this i want to show you something"i smile at him and get ready to fight.
Ian's hot breath could have melted steel, however it had no effect on the goddess. He continuously attacked her with fire to no success. She merely smirked as said "Darling you will have to do much better than that if you wish to bet me." Iva then looked at Rebecca waiting for her to attack Iva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back