• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

When Vel heard that someone made her sick on purpose, her spikes on her back raised and ears flattened. Her tail lashed and a low snarl came from her throat as she screeched in anger. Who was it?! She was going to tear them apart!!!

Vel smelled the water bottle, picking it up in her jaws and growled when she spit it out. Who else had she been around? She looked at Zero and smelled him over, growling and thinking. She had a better nose and better hearing then the best blood hound.

Winter thinks "s-someone with knowledge of w-water nymphs" she glances at Vel sniffing Zero "I think zero might like me a bit more than that, so I don't think he would poison me"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vel was throwing a fit over anybody who would want to hurt Winter. She was hissing, growling and screaming in irritation. This Slade guy was going to die! All the needed was his scent and she could track him.

Vel picked up the water bottle again and snapped it in half with her jaws. Though she ate the whole thing, she was so pissed off. She could digest bones and fur, almost anything really. Even the plates on her skin stood up, and that wasnt natural. The plating on her entire head lifted, showing soft tissue and a sticky substance lined it. Her tongue reached up and started licking at the tissue. Her tongue was so long it would wrap around her head three times then be strained. Her plating lowered back to its respective place and she shrieked again. Whoever was trying to kill Winter was going to be her next meal.

Vel slipped her head under Winter's arm, flattening her spikes so she didn't hurt her and hooked her wing around her body to help her stand. since Zero wasnt going to do it, she did.

I walk into the classroom, eyes averted to the floor, "hello everyone" i say subtly, the bandages around my wrists seem to be covered in dirt and blood.

Vel snarled at Zero. If Winter wanted to get up to do something she was going to do it. Her tail slapped the ground, causing a small shake in everything in the room. She was used to finding and taking down prey easily, but now they have this person she had never heard of and she didnt have his scent so she couldnt track him down. Every second she went without knowing where her prey was, she got irritated and restless.

Vel flattened her ears at the tone of voice. She snared at him again and screamed at him, putting Winter back down though hissed at Zero.

Vel looked at WInter when she told them to be quiet. Wait, if she's a water nymph then wouldnt she be better off in the water? She sat and thought, her tail swishing from side to side. She headed for the door and head butted it. She repeated it until she put a dent in the metal door.

Vel flew outside and decided to find something to comfort Winter. She spotted a rabbit poking around and swooped down and grabbed it. She headed back and stopped outside the door with the terrified rabbit trembling her her surprisingly gentle jaws.

Zero takes the rabbit and washes it in the sink calming it down and getting rid of the slobber. Zero gently places the rabbit in Winters lap.

Vel wagged her tail as he gave Winter the rabbit. She was about to walk in when she screamed loudly as a gunshot was heard. She was knocked forward by another one, her black blood splattering on the door and she crawled in with her ears flattened a whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back