• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Winter nods "sounds lonely" she pats his shoulder lightly "um, so I'll be sure to get your shirt back to you soon" the shirt was a bit big on her petite frame so I hung low a bit "I'll wash it first"

@Zero Drakos

Rocket said:
Winter nods "sounds lonely" she pats his shoulder lightly "um, so I'll be sure to get your shirt back to you soon" the shirt was a bit big on her petite frame so I hung low a bit "I'll wash it first"
@Zero Drakos
Ok thanks. You really dont have to though.

Revnoir silently sat on the steps that led to the front doorway to the school building, holding a cup of coffee and watching everything that happened outside. He sipped at the liquid anti-sleep and kept watching.

Nothing more boring than this.

He yawned, making it apparent that he hadn't gotten much sleep. There was a fair amount of students out around the building, socializing, but that wasn't one of Revnoir's skills. People stressed him out sometimes, especially when they ask something he doesn't know how to answer. Taking another sip of coffee, he kept watching the interesting people socialize instead of actually doing that himself.

James sat under a tree outside the school building and opened up his laptop again. He liked the time alone. He was working on a new song, headphones over his head. This was his comfort zone. He has been surrounded by music ever since he was a child.

"TRAINED?" Slade snapped. "You don't even know how painful it was when they used the Mikakuru on me!" He yelled. "And the bastards humiliated me when they posted the bloody video!" He walked away.

@Rocket

Winter tried to make herself look as big as possible "How the fuck am I supposed to know about your life?! I lived in the ocean for 18 years! I don't understand your world at all and I'm going by what you told me!"

@AtlasTheShapeless

"You lived in the ocean for 18 years? I was fucking tortured for 5 years in a fucking island without any connection to the world"" Slade was really angry. "And you know what? I don't care if you lived in the bloody ocean, ATLEAST YOU HAD A LIFE."

@Rocket

Winter "a life?! I was a runaway for 4 years! And rest of that I was an assinain for my mother!" She had slight tears building in her eyes as memories flowed back "Tourture was all my life was... I'm going for a walk" with that she walked into town.

@AtlasTheShapeless

Once Winter was deep in town she sat on a bench tears falling down her cheeks. She didn't mean to fight with Slade but killing was a horrific part of her past that she hated. she thought human life was important.

@AtlasTheShapeless

(Edited)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back