• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

"Ay, finally." Slade said, slowly standing up on ero's back, managing to do so after a few minutes. "Are we there yet?" He asked, before noticing the ocean behind them. "Yes, we are." He said before jumping down, landing on the water and swimming to the shore.

Slade quickly run after them. "Heh, Im gon- damn it, I lost" He whispered to himself sarcastically while running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter looks around and takes her hair out of her pony tail "that's one way to travel" she glances over at zero in the water and thinks for a moment before running in behind him fully clothed

@AtlasTheShapeless @Zero Drakos

Winter laughed "well I can freeze it" she moved her hand slightly freezing the ball, "and I can boil it" she melts the ice and it quickly comes to a boil.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
While they were distracted, Slade dissapeared, swimming back to the surface behind Winter. "Hello there." He said.
@Rocket

@Zero Drakos
Thats so cool winter! All I can do is destroy things.

Zero laughs Slade your such a creaper.

Winter stood up and glared at Slade while covering her chest with her arms. She walks/swims over to zero taking his shirt and pulling it on over her own. "Thanks Zero" her voice is a little strained as her gills close up. She's looking down into the water just of embarrassment from Salde pranking her yet and again and her clothes becoming see through.

@Zero Drakos @AtlasTheShapeless

"Damn it, those guys tried to kidnap me." He said before laughing a bit. "I guess 'ill head out, before they try that again..." He swim back to the shore as he put his 'Military stuff' back on, walking towards the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back