• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

James walked into the McDonalds, hungry. McDonalds was always one of his soft spots. Affordable food, but good. He got two big mac meals and sat down at a table across from some other people, obviously some of his classmates. He made sure his sunglasses were still on and got his laptop out of his backpack, fiddling around with it while eating at the same time.

Zero transforms into his demon form.
dragon_by_ze_l-d67zvom.jpg

Hop on. Any requests on were to go?

Winter after looking slightly nervous at zeros form "for the love of posiden" she glanced back at Slade at saw him stop before he kept walking "weird" she whispered to herself before clmibing on Zeros back "I dunno flame boy you think of something"

@Zero Drakos @AtlasTheShapeless

Rocket said:

Winter after looking slightly nervous at zeros form "for the love of posiden" she glanced back at Slade at saw him stop before he kept walking "weird" she whispered to herself before clmibing on Zeros back "I dunno flame boy you think of something"

@Zero Drakos @AtlasTheShapeless
Flame Boy huh. He chuckled. How about Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Bora Bora yalls choice?

Last edited by a moderator:
James walked back to the school after eating and looked around. He saw some people around a demon thing. He chuckled softly under his breath. Funny, people already showing off. He kept on walking by them, laptop under his arm.

Rio its is then. With a large gust of wind they were off to Rio. The wind was so strong from his giant wings that is sent cars flying.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Any one of you guys know how to speak Portuguese?" Slade said, trying to keep focused on not falling.
@Rocket

@Zero Drakos
Isso é o que Traduz Google é para. Does that answer your question Zero said smirking. I can speak any language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back