• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for the Supernatural and Gifted

Zero digs a pit in the sand and finds some drift wood. This should do Zero said as he began to breath fire into the pit igniting the wood.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fire whipped and whisked it grew and shrunk in the wind. Zero began to have dark flashbacks of his horrid past, and all the horrible things he had to do to get this far.

"Its cool."

With out knowing Zero had transformed into his monstrous Dark Knight form.
356279-dark_knight_by_zeo_x.jpg

Mongu, the big 8'0 brute, would sit beside the man.

"Names Mongu"

He would bring his left fist towards the man aiming for a fist bump.

@Umbra Regalia

What are you talking about Zero said not realizing his armor had appeared. Oh sorry Zero said as he transformed back into his human form.

Revnoir looked at the freakishly large man, wide-eyed. Partly because he didn't think anyone would approach him.

"Hi... I'm Revnoir."

@Beyonder

It had defiantly been a while before James looked back up to see the demon and his groupies fly back. Huh. James had been so immersed in his thoughts that it seemed like only a few minutes. Other students were socializing near the school, but James still worked on his stuff under the tree.

Ok were back on campus guys. I'm gonna go back to my dorm to get a new shirt. Zero said as he transformed back into his human form.

James watched the people split ways, interested in the demon boy. He was getting a bit hungry though, so he went to McDonalds again and got a McChicken. Subpar to Big Mac, of course

Revnoir was a bit weirded out by the man who sat next to him, and gave him an awkward smile and stood up.

"I've got something to do, sorry. Please excuse me." He said, trying his best to be polite. He walked off towards the dorms, not looking back at the super mutant.

Zero gets to his dorm room unlocks the door and enters. As Zero enters his dorm room he trips on his hell hound. Dang it Zeus Zero said as he got up. Ok he said as he walked back to his room. He opens the closet door. What to wear what to wear Zero says to himself. Ahh Zero says as he finds a black and red striped shirt and a red vest. Zero exits his dorm room turns around and lock it. Zero heads back to the school.

James practically inhaled him McChicken and headed back to the school. He sat down in his class, and pulled out his laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back