• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hierarchy

Protocol said:
I was planning for to create situations throughout the rp, so that the characters will all eventually meet. At the beginning however some of them might not interact.
If anyone wants to they can create a second character. If you've already been accepted then you don't need to worry about me accepting your character. Your second character doesn't need a writing sample with their CS.

@Haereticus Your writing sample was lovely. Thank you.

@Bloop

@Aella

@DreamBeat

@Ninja Warrior

@Haereticus

@Lord Shaxx

I wanted to discuss plot a little before we begin, so that we can have a basic outiline that may change as the rp moves forward.

My idea is that the first story arc would begin near the end of the Ranking.

Trains import and export cargo from the cities to other major cities. Recently cargo has gone missing, more than usual. There has always been trouble with wastelander rats stealing food and medical supplies. Now guns and other weapons have also gone missing. The city judges fear that a rebellion is underway.

What do you guys think? What ideas do you have?
Thanks. Little on the long side!

I'm feeling the first scenario, definitely. Got a pretty clear idea of how Frank could wind up involved there. Would need maybe a couple of introductory posts to lay out Frank's deal first, though, I think. Probably introduce a couple of periphery characters there too?

I figure all the characters reside in the same city (at least to start with)? Got a name for it (and any others)?

Haereticus said:
Would need maybe a couple of introductory posts to lay out Frank's deal first, though, I think. Probably introduce a couple of periphery characters there too?
Sounds good! :)

Haereticus said:
I figure all the characters reside in the same city (at least to start with)? Got a name for it (and any others)?
Yeah. They should all be in the same city to start out. I was thinking maybe Shennong? After the legendary Chinese Emperor who shared his knowledge and wisdom of medicine. I was thinking that maybe this city would be known for it's medical school in the A Ring.

I'm terrible at names so if anyone has any other ideas for the city name feel free to voice them.

Protocol said:
Sounds good! :)
Yeah. They should all be in the same city to start out. I was thinking maybe Shennong? After the legendary Chinese Emperor who shared his knowledge and wisdom of medicine. I was thinking that maybe this city would be known for it's medical school in the A Ring.

I'm terrible at names so if anyone has any other ideas for the city name feel free to voice them.
That sounds as good as anything to me.

Will wait for the first post and then get started.

First post is up. Feel free to post.

I apologize sincerely for taking so long. I had some RL issues this week. I promise I'm usually more on top of things that this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back