• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

he jumped when bolt shocked him and he looked over to the guy "what..that guy is atlas?" he gave a droll stare "are you serious?"

He laughs a little "Yup and there is Zeus," a tall man in black walks over to atlas talking in a loud and deep voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks at him "That is his mortal form, helps him blend in. His other form is just...indescribable," he leads him inside.

He smiled "You can,...if you want to your soul ripped out of your body, follow me I will show you the blade," he takes him inside.

He guides you to a dark room filled with different inventions as he leads you to the center of the room, where a black and blue blade can be seen. "The Prometheus blade, a blade that can turn men...into gods" Bolts voices echo's in the dark room.

Klaus looked at the blade he reached his hand out to touch it but quickly pulled away when he remembered what bolt said "it looks so cool"

He smiles "It was found in a old Greek ruin, they repaired it but they soon want to destroy it. A person with this kind of blade can become-" a different voice says "A GOD."

The toga wearing man comes in smiling "The blade can restore my powers and turn me into a god again," he laughs clapping.

"aww are you going to poke me with a stick?" he looked at the man and smirked he pulled the sword all the way out

He smiled "Na this is Zeus's calling rod," he lifts it up as the giant man comes in standing motionless.

Bolt looks at him "Zeus" Zeus pounds the ground as thunder and lightning could be heard outside, his voice booms as he says "YOU SHALL DIE HERE," his eyes turn a bright blue.

Bolt smiles "These aren't gods, these are demons we need to send back to hell," his eyes, suit, and his electricity turn red.

He smiles "Take down Atlas he should be easy to fight, i'll take Zeus," he charges at Zeus as thunder booms louder.

he takes a step and disappears, reappears a couple feet closer to Atlas getting ready to swing the sword at him

(idk what powers this sword has so im just gonna make up something xD )

Atlas uses the rod as it shocks your entire body, then he flips you using the weapon. Bolt and Zeus teleport around the room causing the room to flash different colors.

Klaus flies across the room into the wall with a grunt he growled and his eyes burned Bright gold "that hurt" he growled He teleported right infront of atlas hitting him full strength with the hilt of the sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Back