• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Kaleb grins at the teens antics.

"I'll tell you what my powers are, soon as you tell me you're name," He outstretches a hand and smirks, "Deal?"

A short outburst from Bolt, makes him drop his hand and raise an eyebrow at the white haired albino.

Kaleb nodded, "Nice to meet you, Niklaus."

He stepped away from Klaus and winked, "A deal is a deal. I could tell you my powers, but I think you'd understand more if I showed you."

He waved a finger lazily towards him, "Do that teleportation thing you do, but this time try teleporting at the exact same spot."

Bolt smiles "Alex is my true name, sorry for the outburst. When your dad dissects you from the inside out in a dungeon, you aren't much on personal space," he looks unfazed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaleb closed his eyes, a faint smirk still resting on his lips.

A small calculation here, a little vector hack their and bam!

Kaleb now had the motion of teleportation. His normal blue eyes shifted into a golden amber as he opened them, signalling that the technique worked.

He saw that Klaus was confused, so he explained. "When you teleport, you use motion right."

Bolt smiles "Try to catch" Bolt starts to teleport around the room, he does this so fast the lights start to flicker more and more until they are siezer inducing.

Kaleb rolled his eyes at his sarcasm and continued, before stopping when Bolt starts zig-zagging the room with his teleportation.

A smile creeps up his face as an idea starts forming. He turns towards Klaus and grins. "I'll show you."

He closes his eyes and applies the calculations that he made up on the motion surrounding his body.

A poof of smoke later, he was on the other side of the room with Bolt firmly clapsed in his hands.

Klaus looked completely shocked "y-you caught him but how he was teleporting at like the the speed of light...ironically"

Bolt frown "Hey ya caught me," he teleports to a different location then says,"If you want to get your first mission then follow me, my dad will fill you in on it," he teleports behind Kaleb then shocks him "Got ya."

Klaus was still shocked by what had just happened but he shrugged it off and laughed when bolt shocked Kaleb he began to follow Bolt moving his hair away from his eyes.

Bolt smiles "We are going to the opening of Alter industries, we need to protect their latest invention the Prometheus blade, this blade can literally rip your powers out and inject them into the user. The man known as "Atlas" wants it to drain heroes powers so he can use them to rule the city."

he looked at bolt "wasn't atlas an Greek god and do you think he is strong enough to get pass us and to the blade?"

He laughs hard "Atlas is his name, he is a just a man in a toga who says he is Atlas. It is sad to see him try to be menacing," he continues to laugh, and yells "I CAN'T BREATH."

"a man in a toga..."Klaus's eyes flare bright gold "someone trying to take over a gods name is disgusting I should beat him down just for that" his eyes turned back to normal and he watched as bolt laughed his butt off

Bolt stops laughing tears in his eyes "I fought him once, he got away after I socked him so hard he squeaked causing me to laugh," he giggles trying to breath.

Bolt looks at him "Zeus is the demon of lighting, he once grabbed a man, crushed his arms in and the shoved his legs and head inside as well, I am the only person who can fight him. I barely survived last time," he shivers.

"well isn't that great before we head out I think I might need a weapon since my only power is teleportation well that and seeing in the dark" he sighed "why couldn't I get something cooler" he shook his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back