• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt smiles "Hey at least you can go into the rain without electrocuting a dog," he laughs as he teleports away as he wears a suit that is blue and white "Always need to look sharp."

"true...what are we changing clothes now or something?" he looked at what bolt was wearing he wonder if he was going to need a super cool superhero costume

Bolt laughs "What ya think I am going to need a super hero suit, I is called blending in. I need this so I can try to get close to Zues and stab him in the chest." he stares at him "What are you going as Raggedy Anne."

Klaus let out a growl and disappeared for a second and reappeared wearing a black and gold vest with Black skinny jeans and a wallet chain hanging from his pants.. his beanie was gone and a black scarf was wrapped around his neck his fingerless gloves were gone a gold watch and ring took their places "is this any better" he gave Bolt a droll stare

Bolt shrugged "Better than what you were wearing," he smiles "Ok there is something else I want you to do. DO NOT TOUCH THE BLADE, it absorbs any kind of power including yours" he teleports in front of him "If you touch it I will burn you" his suit and eyes turn red.

"yea yea I get it don't touch the blade...don't get your boxers in a twist jeez" Klaus stuck his tounge out" oh and really your suit changes to match your emotions?"

Bolt smiles "First if you want to keep the tongue, then leave it in, second my clothes are attached my emotions. My father made it as a "Sorry fot Testing on You Since You Were a Baby," gift."

Last edited by a moderator:
"wow I never knew my father so no experimenting and emotionally attached clothes for me" he let out a laugh "anyway so can I have a weapon of some sorts a sword more preferably

Bolt sighed and teleported away and brought a blade "Here this is the Venus Crusher, it almost destroyed Venus" he threw the blade at him yelling "Catch."

Klaus let scream and grabed the blade by the handle and screamed "WHAT THE HELL YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN MY HEAD OFF"

Bolt smiles "That is what my dad taught me, also tell people to join a hero team that doesn't pay but says it pays and never tell them," he continues to walk down the hall.

(I have no idea)

Bolt shrugs then he looks intrigued "What if we both teleport each other, we teleport differently what would happen" he looks excited.

Bolt shrugged "Okay don't have too, also which one of us wants to teleports us there" he leans on one of the walls.

"I guess you have to I really don't know how to take other people with me when I teleport yet" his voice went low "last time I tried it it didn't work out so well"

He smirks "Ok I will met you there," he grabs a land line as he teleports away, a blue spark could be seen traveling through it.

"w-what I don't even know where to go" he Teleported to the place bolt talked about before waiting for him to show up if he even went to the right place.

Bolt shocks him from behind "What took you so long, anyway you see that blond in the toga" a strong looking man can be seen yelling something indescribable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back