• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt sighed and gave the kitten back. "Listen let me deal with this TY. I'm the adult here so I need a word with this woman." He grabbed the woman by the arm and dragged her out. "Look! Why should I trust you, you clearly aren't from here." He asked crossing his arms and letting out a sigh, showing he was calming down.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong @Damacyn

Otakubeats said:
Ty shoved in past the woman, almost knocking the syringe out of her hand. "And you aren't a doctor. Yea, sorry but I don't trust psycho's trying to "help" my sister. Now beat it you crazy bat." He gave bolt echo(as a kitten) and turned to face the woman, arms crossed and eyes narrowed.
Anne hissed in frustration then shook her head "I'm... a foreigner... sometime ago I found some sort of UFO that gave me the power to help people, but..." She sitted on a nearby chair and let out a disappointed sigh, her smile was gone from her face "That's how everyone react... I can help that child, this syringe contain nanites that will specifically target the cancerous cells... Trust me, I can help her" She said with pleading eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damacyn said:
Anne hissed in frustration then shook her head "I'm... a foreigner... sometime ago I found some sort of UFO that gave me the power to help people, but..." She sitted on a nearby chair and let out a disappointed sigh, her smile was gone from her face "That's how everyone react... I can help that child, this syringe contain nanites that will specifically target the cancerous cells... Trust me, I can help her" She said with pleading eyes.
"No. Last time I trusted someone to help, she nearly died. Now go talk to Bolt." His eyes darkened as he remembered that.

Hibiki decided to eat some lunch and save some for Ty later. Then he would begin walking outside since he hadn't done so in a while. He wondered what everyone else was up to, and decided to head towards the warehouse. Then he would head inside and asked, "Anyone home?"

[Open for Interaction]

Otakubeats said:
"No. Last time I trusted someone to help, she nearly died. Now go talk to Bolt." His eyes darkened as he remembered that.
"You don't trust me? I'll show you how you can trust me..." Anne hissed at Ty and rolled up a sleeve, took out a knife from her pocket and before anyone could react she cutted a big slash on her arm, blood began to drip but it seemed a bit darker than normal in color. "I just want to help people, if you are obtuse little monkeys that can't help it but hurt each other... at least let me show you how I can help..." She said while dialing something on the syringe, the goo glowed briefly and Anne grimaced in pain when she stabbed her arm near the gash.

The cut healed almost instantly, without leaving a scar or anything, except for a satisfied smile on the businesswoman "See? Clean and fast, and it can do so much else... such as healing cancer..." She said while looking at Ty with her serpentine glare.

Bolt sighed "Could you talk with me out of the room for a second Miss. If you really want to help then please just talk to me," he said gesturing her out so he could have a normal talk. His hero side making him want to her what she had to say.

@Damacyn

Damacyn said:
"You don't trust me? I'll show you how you can trust me..." Anne hissed at Ty and rolled up a sleeve, took out a knife from her pocket and before anyone could react she cutted a big slash on her arm, blood began to drip but it seemed a bit darker than normal in color. "I just want to help people, if you are obtuse little monkeys that can't help it but hurt each other... at least let me show you how I can help..." She said while dialing something on the syringe, the goo glowed briefly and Anne grimaced in pain when she stabbed her arm near the gash.
The cut healed almost instantly, without leaving a scar or anything, except for a satisfied smile on the businesswoman "See? Clean and fast, and it can do so much else... such as healing cancer..." She said while looking at Ty with her serpentine glare.
Ty suddenly bolted to his feet. He looked at the woman with a glare. "I'll say it again. I. Do not. Trust you. And glaring at me and healing yourself proves jack shit. I don't care if it heals fucking cuts. I'm not her parent, I'm her brother. Now go talk to bolt you damn witch." He turned his back on her, sitting next to Astra.

@Damacyn[/URL]
Anne made a glare that could kill Ty but turned to Bolt without saying anyhting to Ty.

"As you can see this syringe can really heal... Now I could stab myself to death if that would convince you... but that would be a waste of good nanites" She smiled at Bolt, her smile was cryptic but her eyes were pleading "Wouldn't it?"

Bolt sighed "Look. I want to trust you, I really do but....I've trusted so many people with her and every time I do it blows up in my face. I just don't know. You seem like you can help but.....I want one other person to know this. If Astra can agree than I'm all for it, Ty's been in a bad place for the longest time. He isn't trusting of anyone except Astra," he said letting out a sigh.

@Damacyn

@Damacyn[/URL]
YoungX said:
It was when Hibiki finally showed up and said, "Hello there Bolt," then he would see a new person. "Who are you? My name is Hibiki."
@Damacyn @Shammy the Shamrock
Anne looked at the now sleeping Astra and sighed "Well, You're right... Afterall it would be unprofessional to give any kind of treatment without the patient consent, Isn't it?" She said while smiling at Bolt, She then noticed Hibiki and waved her hand at him.

"Hello there... I'm Tarles, Anne Tarles... I'm just a businesswoman" She said with a cryptic smile.

Damacyn said:
Anne looked at the now sleeping Astra and sighed "Well, You're right... Afterall it would be unprofessional to give any kind of medicament without the patient consent, Isn't it?" She said while smiling at Bolt, She then noticed Hibiki and waved her hand at him.
"Hello there... I'm Tarles, Anne Tarles... I'm just a businesswoman" She said with a cryptic smile.
"Nice to meet you Tarles. In any case... what seems to be the issue here?"

Anne sighed and showed the alien looking syringe to Hibiki "I wanted to cure that poor little kid... But someone is not trusting enough to let me!" She raised a little bit her voice so that Ty could hear her.

Damacyn said:
Anne sighed and showed the alien looking syringe to Hibiki "I wanted to cure that poor little kid... But someone is not trusting enough to let me!" She raised a little bit her voice so that Ty could hear her.
Ty snapped and the door slammed shut without him having to move. "Fucking bitch.." He stayed next to Astra watching her as she slept peacefully.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Different timezones and people. It's doing a lot better than usual. It speeds up then it slows down.....it's weird like that)

[/QUOTE]
(yeah makes sense.... but i remember the last time i was here, one day we could go for about 10 pages xD )

YoungX said:
(OMG. You have returned. Hue.)
(maybe.... im not sure, the hard part is that school makes everything sufferable)

Salex said:
(yeah makes sense.... but i remember the last time i was here, one day we could go for about 10 pages xD )
(maybe.... im not sure, the hard part is that school makes everything sufferable)
(Still outta school....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back