• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Damacyn said:
"My, my, my... What a cute little packet we have here..." Said a white haired woman clad in a business suit, she was leaning on the frame of the door with a cryptic, and rather creepy, smile.
"Let me introduce myself..." Said the woman while striding inside the room, there was something snake-like in the way she moved. "I'm Tarles, Anne Tarles... I'm... Just a simple businesswoman who just happens to have the solution to your sweet little child's problem..." She walked near Astra and brushed what little hair the kid had on her scalp.

"Poor little thing... Treated with such primitive cures... you said you wanted an head full of rainbow hair... right?" if a psychic tried to read her mind all they could read was just static, her mind was mysterious just like the smile that was supposed to appear sweet.

@Echo Dreamsong @Tiagirl001

Jane turned the corner and saw two men, one was on the ground while the other was armed with a baseball bat.

"A mugging?" Said a rather horrofied Jane, the mugger noticed her and waved menancingly his bat "Hey sweety, beat it before you end up like him... How the hell are you dressed up? You look like my grandma!" Said the criminal while gloating.

"Leave the man alone or face the consequences!" Said Jane while gripping her fist, if the bastard wanted a fight, she was ready to give him hell.

"Oh yeah? The only consequences you will see is your skull cracked before you call 911" Threathned the mugger while pointing his bat at Jane.
Astra shrank back, clinging to Bolt's arm. She shook her head to rainbow hair, looking up at Bolt.

"M-mommy, why is she here?"

She whispered, looking between the creepy lady and her mom.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shrank back, clinging to Bolt's arm. She shook her head to rainbow hair, looking up at Bolt.
"M-mommy, why is she here?"

She whispered, looking between the creepy lady and her mom.

[/QUOTE]
Tyler gave the woman a devastating glare before asking "what do you want" (on phone computer issues)

Echo wandered around in the hospital, still fighting the forming. Seriously, why did she have to loose so much energy? The less she had, the smaller her form would have to be. Not fun when you fall down the stairs in the form of a three year old.

"Owwy."

A nurse tried to pick her up, but she ran out of the hospital, away from stairs, and into a dangerous city. Great move Echo.

Lui, Ray, and Lily had all gone to say hi to Astra until they were stopped by a little girl. "It's a baby." Lily said grabbing Echo from under the arms and picking her up.

Ray shrugged letting her straight jacket jingle "Aw, Hi there! How are you," she asked Echo titling her head.

Lui sighed "I'm not changing that....thing." He said not really knowing much about humans or babies.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lui growled "It's an angel of some sort." Lui said with anger burning in his eyes, due to him being a demon and all.

Ray shook her head "I like my jacket! It's like a permanent hug that won't let me go," she said giggling and picking the girl back up. A buzzing sound came as the straight jacket went back into position, refusing to let Echo go.

Lily shook her head "I'm not human but I believe that would count as racist." She crossed her arms and made sure Lui didn't try anything.

@Echo Dreamsong

(I just realized that they are all not human xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily ripped Echo out of Ray's hands and shoved a baby bottle into her mouth. "I heard this calms down infants," she said rocking her back and forth and refusing to remove it the bottle from her mouth.

Ray frowned "I wanted to hold the baby! Meanie," she grumbled, wanting to cross her arms.

Lui glared "Ya but right now I could throw you out a window and you wouldn't be able to do any-" he was stopped by Ray tackling him.

"Bad demon! Bad demon!" She said seeing him act quite rude.

@Echo Dreamsong

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]SIR BOLT

[/QUOTE]
(For some reason I can imagine Bolt being a knight with the powers of electricity.....THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!)

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Echo flailed her arms around before somehow managing to shift back to her other five year old state.

"P-please never do that."

She shuddered, wings fading slightly.

"I hate new moons...."

True, times without the moon were the most fatal for all of her kind. Without their source of power, any attempt at magic could be the end of them. So it makes sense that Echo fell to her knees before curling up. The tips of her wings had faded by that time, leading to more rapid progression of the destruction. As a last attempt to stop it, she chose another form. Tiny baby cat was about all she could manage. She sort of shuffled away from Lily, white fur with brown paws bringing up a bit of dust. Her wings had fully reformed, though still sized to fit her current form. She hissed slightly, hackles raised. Then she ran to hide behind Ty's legs.

"Mrew!"

@Otakubeats

Hibiki read even more books as he prepared cooking for lunch. It was going to be miso udon and a few sides. At of recent Hibiki hadn't really done much, and wondered just what was everyone else doing? In any case he cooks and reads.

Ray saw Ty "Hi ty! How are you doing," she asked walking up to him with her straight jacket jangling. "We found a kitty angel!" She said giving a innocent smile before hitting a wall "Ow! It's hard to see with one eye."

Lui sighed "This is your cat? Weird creature, I'll be waiting in the car if you two need me," he told to Lily and Ray, yes they had a car, don't judge.

Lily shrugged "I'll meet you there as well. Give Astra my best wishes," she told Ray before leaving.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Hibiki would be at the apartment... still cooking and reading. He wondered when Ty would be back for lunch, but he was sure he would come anyhow. For now he would just wait as the food would be prepared.

Without warning, Astra just fell asleep. She just sunk into the bed and began snoring softly.

"M-mommy."

She whispered before going quiet again.

(GOOD NIGHT ALL YOU AWESOME PEOPLE! Oh, and @Salex too.)

(When I respond next, I'll be home! YAAAAAY!)

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Otakubeats @Damacyn
"My... There's no need to be aggressive!" Said Anne with a smile that was supposed to be reassuring "You see... everything I can do... I can assure you is for the betterment of the whole mankind..." She produced some sort of syringe from her pocket, it was alien looking and filled with a metallic goo, she turned to the little kid and looked at her. "You see... A cancer is like a rebellion... and this syringe contain the mighty army that will curb those pathethic germs and their insignificant struggle... it can save your life... afterall, a chemo is nothing more than injecting you with venom..." She looked at bolt with a snake-like glare "This could save her life... instead of turning her into a poisoned empthy husk..."

Tiagirl001 said:
June smiled as she slowly walked to the two men. "I see a criminal standing before me. Is he willing to fight me or is he afraid? That does not matter. He will die in the end. Maybe the victim will be ended too." She quietly laughed and waited for the men's responses. This was a moment where she could be patient and still have fun.
(( I'll let you choose how the two men reacts to what June just said @Damacyn ))

@Echo Dreamsong
"What the hell are you talkin about?" Barked angered the mugger at June and pointed menancingly his bat at her "Ok you wanted it miss! I'm gonna crack you skull!" He charged at June with his bat lifted but then Jane focused on the bat and it became crushingly heavy, so much that the criminal lost his balance.

(Sorry if I disappeared! It's 3 AM here ^^")

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Otakubeats
"Nice cmon."

Damacyn said:
"My... There's no need to be aggressive!" Said Anne with a smile that was supposed to be reassuring "You see... everything I can do... I can assure you is for the betterment of the whole mankind..." She produced some sort of syringe from her pocket, it was alien looking and filled with a metallic goo, she turned to the little kid and looked at her. "You see... A cancer is like a rebellion... and this syringe contain the mighty army that will curb those pathethic germs and their insignificant struggle... it can save your life... afterall, a chemo is nothing more than injecting you with venom..." She looked at bolt with a snake-like glare "This could save her life... instead of turning her into a poisoned empthy husk..."

"What the hell are you talkin about?" Barked angered the mugger at June and pointed menancingly his bat at her "Ok you wanted it miss! I'm gonna crack you skull!" He charged at June with his bat lifted but then Jane focused on the bat and it became crushingly heavy, so much that the criminal lost his balance.

(Sorry if I disappeared! It's 3 AM here ^^")
Ty shoved in past the woman, almost knocking the syringe out of her hand. "And you aren't a doctor. Yea, sorry but I don't trust psycho's trying to "help" my sister. Now beat it you crazy bat." He gave bolt echo(as a kitten) and turned to face the woman, arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back