• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt frowned "I don't know when but not today. When you do get home i'll be there and maybe I could get everyone to wish you happy birthday." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27049-echo-dreamsong/ said:
@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Otakubeats

(How old are Ty and Echo?)
(Echo appears five, but she's really 250)

Astra blushed slightly.

"B-but what if its not? What if they just got the day wrong?"

Otakubeats said:
"Fiiinnneee." He set her down. "C'mon then."
(Ty's about 16.)
Echo skipped along, finally pointing at the big glass building.

"Is that it?"

Bolt smiled "Doesn't matter, you still will have to have a birthday sometime." He looked up at the ceiling "And you'll always be my little girl, the small child that I helped that one rainy day. I remember the first time you called me mommy and how I always was late," he said as tears welled up in his eyes as if he was talking to her for the last time.

@Echo Dreamsong

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra gently held his hand.
"And you'll always be my mommy. I-I'm sure my first mommy would have wanted that."

She sniffed slightly, blinking tears from her eyes as flames filled her vision.

[/QUOTE]
Ty walked with Echo to the reception desk. "Uh, which room is Astra in? She was admitted I think earlier today for lymphona"(Cant spell)

Bolt wiped the tears away from her eyes "Hey, mommy should be the only one to cry. You're a strong girl so I know we'll both make it through this." He kissed her head and held onto her tight "We'll make it through," he whispered rocking back and forth.

@Echo Dreamsong

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]The nurse looked up and smiled.
"You must by Ty. Astra said wonderful things about you. Room seven fifth floor."

Astra nodded slowly and leaned close to him.

"Mommy? Why did Mr. Quill have to go?"

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you Ma'am. C'mon Echo." He led her to the fifth floor and stopped outside of room seven. He knocked twice and waited.

Otakubeats said:
"Thank you Ma'am. C'mon Echo." He led her to the fifth floor and stopped outside of room seven. He knocked twice and waited.
Echo leaned against a wall, suddenly rather dizzy. If possible, her form seemed to de age even more.

"I don feel so good."

She whispered before sliding down as her form changed to that closer to a three year old.

Otakubeats said:
Ty dodged most of it catching a bit. He picked up echo and set her on a chair. "You turned younger.....how's that possible though?" He then sat next to Astra on a chair by the bed. "Someone miss me?"
Astra reached out to hug him, smearing frosting on his eyebrows.

"Mommy said this is for birthdays!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra reached out to hug him, smearing frosting on his eyebrows.
"Mommy said this is for birthdays!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty hugged her with a laugh. "Alright goofball. How've you been anyway? I had to go help a buddy for a while."

Otakubeats said:
Ty hugged her with a laugh. "Alright goofball. How've you been anyway? I had to go help a buddy for a while."
Astra bobbed her head, fiddling with a string.

"I got chemo! And my hair came out."

She held a chunk up.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra bobbed her head, fiddling with a string.
"I got chemo! And my hair came out."

She held a chunk up.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm.....You know what we can do after this? Get ice cream and dye your hair rainbow when it grows back."

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Tiagirl001

Jane turned the corner and saw two men, one was on the ground while the other was armed with a baseball bat.

"A mugging?" Said a rather horrofied Jane, the mugger noticed her and waved menancingly his bat "Hey sweety, beat it before you end up like him... How the hell are you dressed up? You look like my grandma!" Said the criminal while gloating.

"Leave the man alone or face the consequences!" Said Jane while gripping her fist, if the bastard wanted a fight, she was ready to give him hell.

"Oh yeah? The only consequences you will see is your skull cracked before you call 911" Threathned the mugger while pointing his bat at Jane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damacyn said:
Jane turned the corner and saw two men, one was on the ground while the other was armed with a baseball bat.
"A mugging?" Said a rather horrofied Jane, the mugger noticed her and waved menancingly his bat "Hey sweety, beat it before you end up like him... How the hell are you dressed up? You look like my grandma!" Said the criminal while gloating.

"Leave the man alone or face the consequences!" Said Jane while gripping her fist, if the bastard wanted a fight, she was ready to give him hell.

"Oh yeah? The only consequences you will see is your skull cracked before you call 911" Threathned the mugger while pointing his bat at Jane.
June smiled as she slowly walked to the two men. "I see a criminal standing before me. Is he willing to fight me or is he afraid? That does not matter. He will die in the end. Maybe the victim will be ended too." She quietly laughed and waited for the men's responses. This was a moment where she could be patient and still have fun.
(( I'll let you choose how the two men reacts to what June just said @Damacyn ))

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back