• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

June noticed two women walking together. One of them looked like she was pulled out from the past and the other apparently had wolf features. She chose not to disturb them for now as it would seem rude to just burst into their conversation.

((Is it ok if I join you two? Don't really have anyone to roleplay with.))

@Damacyn

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"She accompanied us on our journey to save my companion's love. I had recently saved her from the enemy's capture, but it drained most of my energy to calm her enough for us to escape. Afterwards we regrouped and she was struck down as we made our escape. If you wish to punish us then I can stay. But please allow my companion to finish his quest. He has searched a long time for her, and she is so close."
Ty's demeanor had changed to that of someone who knows negotiation instead of the stubborn teen he usually is. His eyes were filled with a determined sincerity, and bit of sadness. Had he been stronger, she wouldn't have fell behind and died.
Kanya's eyes narrowed.

"Tori... L-let them go. It's what she would have wanted."

In another flash, the two were back with no sign of Echo or the others.

Bolt had went back to the hospital with blue flowers in his hand. He walked into Astra's room and smiled "Hey there Astra. How are you," he asked frowning at the sight of seeing her without most of her hair.

@Echo Dreamsong

Tiagirl001 said:
June noticed two women walking together. One of them looked like she was pulled out from the past and the other apparently had wolf features. She chose not to disturb them for now as it would seem rude to just burst into their conversation.
((Is it ok if I join you two? Don't really have anyone to roleplay with.))

@Damacyn

@Echo Dreamsong
(Yeah sure! Can you please remind me what do you look like? I'm too lazy to dig through the applications xD Also, we're actually three women and a girl.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt shook his head and sat next to her. "That's wonderful. Have you missed me?" He kissed her head and looked at the fallen hair "Aw your pretty red hair is falling out," he pulled her into a hug.

@Echo Dreamsong

Guts was pissed as all hell at this point he growled out these words to Ty as he continued walking on,

"She died doing what she loved she probably died happy. If they wanna get me for her dyin then let them come. I'll be ready."

He walked on and found Luna and Charlette but no Casca. The fear and anger that built up inside him raged on. Sure he was sad that Echo died she was the only one that could calm him down besides Casca. He picked her up by her collar and put her against the rock wall,

"Where the hell is she?!"

"T-The Knights took her." She said with genuine fear for him.

"Goddammit get out of my way!"

He said as he threw her aside and began walking to the tower of conviction.

She ran up behind him,

"I can get you in I know a way in!"

"Whatever get in my way and I'll kill you and everyone else here."

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts was pissed as all hell at this point he growled out these words to Ty as he continued walking on,
"She died doing what she loved she probably died happy. If they wanna get me for her dyin then let them come. I'll be ready."

He walked on and found Luna and Charlette but no Casca. The fear and anger that built up inside him raged on. Sure he was sad that Echo died she was the only one that could calm him down besides Casca. He picked her up by her collar and put her against the rock wall,

She ran up behind him,

Ty stopped walking abruptly. "Guts. What the hell. She is trying to help you. I know you're angry, but you need to calm down and think rationally."

TheBlackSwordsman said:

She ran up behind him,

Another light on Gut's left. It shown brightly for a minute before child Echo lay next to him.

"H-hello again..."

Suddently a man screamed from somewhere behind a corner between two buildings, the man screamed for help but his cry was cutted short, followed by the clangs of what supposedly were trashcans.

"Did you heard that?" Said Jane alarmed, she was a bit frightened of checking out but she knew she had powers, and it was her duty as a hero to help.

"I'm gonna check it out, someone call the police!" She said while rushing to aid the halples man.

"I told you Ty I ain't no hero I'll just as soon save Casca as kill everyone in this damn slum. He's coming back I'm not gonna let him do this to me and her again."

As he walked along he saw the child Echo appear there. He picked her up and handed her to Ty,

"Go back to Astra I can handle myself here. Don't do what I did kid I left those irreplaceable things and look at me now."

Damacyn said:
latest

June shrugged and went over to them. On her way over there she noticed another woman and a little girl was there too. "How did I not see them until now?" She smiled as she walked by the group. June politely asked "Mind of I join in on your conversation?" She tried to be patient and friendly.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Damacyn

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"I told you Ty I ain't no hero I'll just as soon save Casca as kill everyone in this damn slum. He's coming back I'm not gonna let him do this to me and her again."
As he walked along he saw the child Echo appear there. He picked her up and handed her to Ty,

"Go back to Astra I can handle myself here. Don't do what I did kid I left those irreplaceable things and look at me now."

Ty nodded. "I hope to see you again. But remember. Anyone can be a hero if they try." He turned, carrying echo into the woods and back home.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt smiled "Have you been good while I've left." He took out the flowers he had gotten them and set it aside on the table. "Have you felt any better," he asked finally letting go.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt sat next to Astra when he heard his phone go off

The children hospital

"I didn't tell you because I was worried you would get nervous. This is a scary thing and I didn't want a replay of when you jumped out the window," he said making sure the window was locked.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked down.
"I-I'm sorry mommy... When do you think I can go home?"

She held the unicorn closely.

[/QUOTE]
Ty pocketed the phone looking at Echo. "C'mon." He picked her up and began to walk.

Echo Dreamsong]Echo flailed around until Ty put her down. "I can walk for myself..." [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt frowned "I don't know when but not today. When you do get home i'll be there and maybe I could get everyone to wish you happy birthday." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27049-echo-dreamsong/ said:
@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Otakubeats

(How old are Ty and Echo?)
"Fiiinnneee." He set her down. "C'mon then."

(Ty's about 16.)

Hibiki is at his apartment just reading his books. There isn't much to do, so he decided to make some lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back