• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Damacyn[/URL]

Bolt looked at the room and then down at Astra. "Do you like your room? I'm staying with you for a little longer but then i'll have to go back to the warehouse. I need to make sure we don't have new people," he said kissing her head and sitting next to her.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra nodded rapidly.

"It reminds me of Stewa's shark."

Then she looked at the heart rate monitor.

"Mommy... Why am I hewre."

Lucy nodded "You are in. Just when the leader comes don't suck him in a black hole. You want to see your room," she asked pulling her claws out of the ground.

@Damacyn

Bolt frowned "You are very sick and...and," he didn't finish as tears ran down his face. "You are going to st-stay here until you get better. It is for the best," he said looking away and crying into his hands.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Damacyn[/URL]

Bolt frowned "You are very sick and...and," he didn't finish as tears ran down his face. "You are going to st-stay here until you get better. It is for the best," he said looking away and crying into his hands.

@Echo Dreamsong
Jane nodded and followed Lily "So... what kind of person is the leader?" She asked while trying to strike conversation.

@Damacyn[/URL]

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra frowned and reached out for him.

"Mommy, pwease don't cry."

She clung to his shoulder, smiling cheekily at him.

Lily looked up "He one of the few people who won't try to kill you on the spot. He created this place in memory of the original group made by his dad." She said opening the door to a white room "You get a bed, chair, table, closet, and lamp. You fill in the rest," she said opening the blinds.

Bolt turned around and hugged Astra "You promise to be a good girl while your here. I don't want you to act up with the doctors," he said patting her head. Bolt let go and put her back into the bed.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Jane walked inside the bare room, it kinda reminded her the hospital room she stayed until a few hours ago.

"Where is the phone? And where do I find a radio? I'd like to know what you future people call music" She said jokingly while dropping her bag on the chair.

The demonic cultists attacked everyone and as Guts entered the fray Farnesse said,

"Its him!! Everyone apprehend these heretics along with the Black Swordsman!!"

Guts was being kicked about by the goat demon waiting for the perfect time. Unfortunately for him the kicks were hard as all hell and he could feel blood pouring from his body. After a few more kicks he found his opening and shot his arm cannon at it blowing part of its body off. Using the momentum of the cannon fire he spun around and sliced through the demon killing it. He leaned against his sword catching his breath though he knew he could stay still for long enough. He turned and saw Ty and Echo coming into the cave. He ran to them cutting through a bunch of the demon cultists grabbing the both of them and bolting to the exit.

"We can't stay here we gotta leave!"

Outside of the cave while Guts was dealing with the demon goat the women were trying to get Casca out of there they found a rope hanging down. Since Casca couldn't climb it herself and Charlette was a coward Luna tied them both up with the rope and lowered them down. Half way down the part of the rope that was holding Casca snapped and she fell though her soldier instincts from before took over and she hopped down the rocks to land safely. She ran off in her insane antics and before long the soldiers found her and captured her.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

TheBlackSwordsman said:
The demonic cultists attacked everyone and as Guts entered the fray Farnesse said,
"Its him!! Everyone apprehend these heretics along with the Black Swordsman!!"

Guts was being kicked about by the goat demon waiting for the perfect time. Unfortunately for him the kicks were hard as all hell and he could feel blood pouring from his body. After a few more kicks he found his opening and shot his arm cannon at it blowing part of its body off. Using the momentum of the cannon fire he spun around and sliced through the demon killing it. He leaned against his sword catching his breath though he knew he could stay still for long enough. He turned and saw Ty and Echo coming into the cave. He ran to them cutting through a bunch of the demon cultists grabbing the both of them and bolting to the exit.

"We can't stay here we gotta leave!"

Outside of the cave while Guts was dealing with the demon goat the women were trying to get Casca out of there they found a rope hanging down. Since Casca couldn't climb it herself and Charlette was a coward Luna tied them both up with the rope and lowered them down. Half way down the part of the rope that was holding Casca snapped and she fell though her soldier instincts from before took over and she hopped down the rocks to land safely. She ran off in her insane antics and before long the soldiers found her and captured her.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong
Ty nodded and followed him close, steadily keeping pace.

Lily shook her head "We don't have a main phone so you may need to buy one. We also don't have a radio so you'll have to find the music yourself. We have a tv and I'm a living computer if you have any questions on the future," she said leaning against the door frame.

@Damacyn

Bolt shook his head and sat next to her "I don't have to leave right now. I'll stay as long as you want me to stay," he said kissing her head and patting her back.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Damacyn[/URL]

Bolt shook his head and sat next to her "I don't have to leave right now. I'll stay as long as you want me to stay," he said kissing her head and patting her back.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra sighed and shook her head.

"You can go, if you want..."

A short, pudgy blond nurse came in with a bright smile.

"Alrighty little miss. We've brought you a welcome present!"

She flashed a grin at Alex before taking the lid off the pan. The icing on the cake read 'Happy Birthday'.

"How old are you now?"

Astra frowned.

"Is it my birday?"

The nurse gave her a sad look.

"I'm sorry sweety. The blood test said today was around the right time. Do you like strawberries?"

Astra smiled weakly and nodded as the cake was set onto the tray and wheeled so it hung over the bed.

The nurse cut two large slices out of the vanilla cake with a strawberry on each. Astra eagerly handed a slice to Bolt. (Read as 'Eagerly shoved a slice at Bolt.')

The nurse chuckled slightly.

"If you ever need anything, just call for Ms. Andrews."

"Mommy! Mommy! Eat the strawberry!"

Astra cried, clapping in her excitement.

Bolt smiled and ate his slice of cake. "You know what my dad use to do on my birthdays," he got some of the icing and put it on Astra's nose. "Happy birthday," he said continuing to ea this cake, enjoying his daughter excitement.

@Echo Dreamsong

Jane nodded and smiled at Lily "Thanks! I'll sort my stuff now, but if there's a giant space flea rampaging in the city, I'm the girl!" She said with a laugh.

She took off her space suit from the bag, it was made of a silvery fabric and it had the Mercury Project insigna on it, while trying to fit it inside the closet a black and white photo fell out from a pocket, which Jane promptly snatched when it landed on the ground.

She looked at it, it was a photo with her and two men clad in space suits like hers and everyone was smiling, a tear ran down her cheek when she looked at the back of the photo.

"To the Mercury Girl, It's lonely up there, bring us with you always

Best wishes - Virgil and Alan"

She had to fight the need to cry, since she landed she didn't heard a word from her fellow astronauts, and for all she knew they could have been dead by then.

She rushed out the door and called out the cyborg.

"Hey uuh... c-can you make me a favour? Can you search the whereabouts of two men? Virgil Grissom and Alan Shepard... I... Want to know if they are still alive." She said to Lily while showing her the photo, but the sorrow in her voice was pretty clear.

(OOC: Btw, they are actual people, just make a quick search on wikipedia and you will see when they died)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily nodded as her eyes went white but she shook her head. "You already know the answer. I am sorry," she said climbing up the women and patting her back. "I believe this is how people calm down, cookie," she asked revealing a cookie from god knows where.

@Damacyn

Bolt laughed but saw she wasn't eating. He finished his cake and looked at Astra "What do you want for your birthday. I mean I have to buy you a gift," he said tickling her sides to get a laugh out of her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Jane took the cookie but her hands were so shaky it fell off, the tears were still not running but she was so close to collapse.

"I-I see..." Her face was pale but she was trying to keep herself togheter, the loss of her friends was shocking but she reasoned that it was natural that they died of old age while she was gone.

"I-I guess they had nice lives... maybe they even settled down... What about Grissom? How did he passed his life?" She asked with a sad smile.

@Damacyn[/URL]

Bolt laughed but saw she wasn't eating. He finished his cake and looked at Astra "What do you want for your birthday. I mean I have to buy you a gift," he said tickling her sides to get a laugh out of her.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra frowned at him and shook her head.

"No, I'm good. I weally don't want anything."

She set the half finished strawberry down to smile at him.

"Can I have a hug though?"

Lily shook her head "Sorry but I can't tell you anymore. At this state we wouldn't want you to break down, so please just relax," she said in her emotionless voice. "I must go and make sure the rest are fine, just call if you need anything," she said walking out the door.

@Damacyn

Bolt hugged Astra tight as he let out a sigh, a buzzing sound came from his phone which he knew was Lily. "I-I need to go," he said holding the hug for a minute before letting her go. "If you want me to come back or need anything just ask Ms. Andrews to call me. I love you," he said kissing her head before getting up to walk out.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Damacyn[/URL]

Bolt hugged Astra tight as he let out a sigh, a buzzing sound came from his phone which he knew was Lily. "I-I need to go," he said holding the hug for a minute before letting her go. "If you want me to come back or need anything just ask Ms. Andrews to call me. I love you," he said kissing her head before getting up to walk out.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra looked down as he walked out.

"I'll miss you..."

She whispered before curling up.

Jane nodded and thanked the cyborg before going back to her room. She locked the door, sitted on the bed and left a sorrowful sigh, her legs were so weak and not because of the post-landing.

Everyone she knew and cared of were mostly dead, and she had the feeling that Lily was hiding something from her.

But she didn't wanted to cry, she felt strong enough to carry on and start anew. Jane now had a power, she looked outside the window of her new room and saw a new world, alien yes, but it was still the Earth she left with her rocket. She had to choose between being brave and defend this new era or cry and cling to the past like an old widow.

Jane took her suit from the closet and looked at it intensely. She felt her feet leaving the floor and before she knew it she was floating at zero-g.

"It's lonely down here guys... But I'll bring you always with me..." She said while putting the photo inside the pocket of her suit. She had a sad smile, but not a single tear to shed, she choose to be brave.

One of the doctors entered the room with a smile.

"Hello Astra, I'm doctor Lemur. Yes, like the animal. Are you ready for your first Chemo treatment?"

Astra shrugged, a nervous expression on her face.

Dr. Lemur smiled and helped her into a wheelchair. Then she was taken away for her first session. About an hour later, she returned to the room with a floaty feeling. Laying on the bed, she stared in confusion as a small chunk of hair fell out.

"Mommy, why- oh..."

She cut herself off, looking at the empty space. Then she lay down and tried to form a mental link with Hibiki.

'Brother? Why did the docter say I have Llama phones?'

@YoungX

YoungX said:
Hibiki was reading his book as usual when he heard the mental link. 'Llama phones? I think you have to be more clear on that.'
Astra crossed her arms and huffed.

'It might have been lint foam. I don't know. The doctor said I have stage four lynphomia. I don't know what it means, but mommy started crying.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back