• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
Hibiki then knew what she was talking about. He didn't expect her to have this, but he knew that he shouldn't say much to her. 'Well I'm sure it's nothing. Don't worry about it. Some things get better sooner or later.' He then would decide to make a mental link with Echo and call her up. 'Echo it's me Hibiki. Did you know Astra has stage four lymphoma?' This mental link was private so Astra wouldn't hear this one.
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo responded briefly.

'No, whats a a line coma? I can't talk now! Fighting!'

Astra rolled her eyes.

'Mommy told me it was nothing too! But it's not! I want to know what it is... Please tell me?'

YoungX said:
'In all honesty Astra I'm not sure what it exactly is. Your better off asking one of the doctors,' Hibiki said as he would get out a book about lymphoma. He knew it was a type of cancer from the books he was reading, but he didn't expect Astra to get it. Using his god powers is a violation of who he is, so he isn't able to help her that way. Echo was basically his only shot right now.
'Echo if I were to transport you could I ask you to heal Astra of her lymphoma? It's a type of cancer.'

@Echo Dreamsong
All that was heard on his end was a blank. Echo had died once again. Her magic down the drain. Luckily for her, two other winged people rapidly came down.

"ECHO! You are an idiot!"

The one with extremely curly black hair and bright blue eyes that stood out from her skin. The tan skinned/blond haired other just nodded and helped pick up the fading girl. In a flash of light, any trace of them was gone.

Astra rang the bell next to her table, hoping Ms. Andrews would come. She did. Sitting next to Astra, she held her hand.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

Astra nodded before shaking her head.

"What's llama phona?"

The nurse smiled softly and squeezed Astra's hand.

"Astra, Lymphoma is a type of blood cancer. Do you know what cancer is?"

The red haired girl shook her head.

"Well, cancer is when some things in your body don't work right. It can be very bad, leading people to get sick."

"Ms. Andrews? Am I sick too?"

The nurse fought back tears and nodded.

"Yes dear. You are very sick. But we're here to make it better."

Astra held out a small chunk of her hair.

"Why did this come out?"

"Sometimes the medicine for cancer can make the hair go away. But don't worry, it'll come back. Do you want any more cake?"

Astra shook her head. Ms. Andrews smiled and brushed the hair out of her face before tucking her in. She kissed her forehead before leaving to turn out the lights.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]All that was heard on his end was a blank. Echo had died once again. Her magic down the drain. Luckily for her, two other winged people rapidly came down.
"ECHO! You are an idiot!"

The one with extremely curly black hair and bright blue eyes that stood out from her skin. The tan skinned/blond haired other just nodded and helped pick up the fading girl. In a flash of light, any trace of them was gone.

Astra rang the bell next to her table, hoping Ms. Andrews would come. She did. Sitting next to Astra, she held her hand.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

Astra nodded before shaking her head.

"What's llama phona?"

The nurse smiled softly and squeezed Astra's hand.

"Astra, Lymphoma is a type of blood cancer. Do you know what cancer is?"

The red haired girl shook her head.

"Well, cancer is when some things in your body don't work right. It can be very bad, leading people to get sick."

"Ms. Andrews? Am I sick too?"

The nurse fought back tears and nodded.

"Yes dear. You are very sick. But we're here to make it better."

Astra held out a small chunk of her hair.

"Why did this come out?"

"Sometimes the medicine for cancer can make the hair go away. But don't worry, it'll come back. Do you want any more cake?"

Astra shook her head. Ms. Andrews smiled and brushed the hair out of her face before tucking her in. She kissed her forehead before leaving to turn out the lights.

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki hoped Echo was ok, but considering all else that happened before he decided she would be fine. As for Astra, well he was sure she could go through with this experience. In any case he continued reading his books until he was needed again which probably wasn't for a while.

YoungX said:
Hibiki hoped Echo was ok, but considering all else that happened before he decided she would be fine. As for Astra, well he was sure she could go through with this experience. In any case he continued reading his books until he was needed again which probably wasn't for a while.
(hibiki.....Ty;s gonna burn the books when he's home.)

Astra was bored. The TV was on, but it was just news. She didn't understand why she had this cancer thing, only that it had made Bolt upset. Sure, she felt weird with the feeding tube, but the doctor said it was good. She had already undergone three Chemo sessions and more hair was falling out. Astra didn't understand that either. What she really wanted now was Ty. Ty would fix it. Maybe Quill would too!

Jane walked out her room, she was bored out of her mind and was curious to see what the rest of the HQ looked like, The outside was almost in disarray but the inside was nice enough.

She walked inside what looked like a living room and just near the wall there was some sort of big flat box, it was black and very peculiar looking to her.

"Uuuhm can someone tell me what is this?" She said while throughly inspecting the flat screen TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damacyn said:
Jane walked out her room, she was bored out of her mind and was curious to see what the rest of the HQ looked like, The outside was almost in disarray but the inside was nice enough.
She walked inside what looked like a living room and just near the wall there was some sort of big flat box, it was black and very peculiar looking to her.

"Uuuhm can someone tell me what is this?" She said while throughly inspecting the flat screen TV.
Emily and Yasero came in.

"Its a television. Wow, you really are from the past."

Emily sighed.

Robin bounced uup to Jane.

"Can you tell me how to get to space?"

"Oh, really?" Jane said awkardly while feeling silly, yet she couldn't see any way to activate nor operate the machine.

"Well, uhmmm you get selected by NASA for a mission and then they shoot you up in the atmosphere inside a rocket" She said with a smirk to Robin "But that's how it worked in 1962, I guess it's much simpler now" She was still inspecting the TV and she even looked behind it for any valve or button.

"Hey do you know how to activate this thing? I can't see the dials or a valve."

Damacyn said:
"Oh, really?" Jane said awkardly while feeling silly, yet she couldn't see any way to activate nor operate the machine.
"Well, uhmmm you get selected by NASA for a mission and then they shoot you up in the atmosphere inside a rocket" She said with a smirk to Robin "But that's how it worked in 1962, I guess it's much simpler now" She was still inspecting the TV and she even looked behind it for any valve or button.

"Hey do you know how to activate this thing? I can't see the dials or a valve."
Robin giggled slightly and pulled out a remote.

"We can use this now!"

The TV lighted up into life, showing images in colors, much to Jane amazement "Whoa! It can show colors!" She said almost speechless.

"I can operate it with this, right? can I try?" she took the remote and pressed a random button, the Tv then switched to a music channel, wich was casting a show about dancing women in... swimsuits?!? Jane's face turned into a bright shade of red while she frantically looked for a way to shut it, until she hit a red button that deactivated the device.

"Th-that... That was so shameful! Alright, from now on I'll stick to the radio for the news..." She sighed while giving back the remote.

"Hey, uuuh... since we're super heroes, aren't we supposed to patrol the city for crime? It could also be a good excuse to show me the city" She asked to Emily.

Damacyn said:
The TV lighted up into life, showing images in colors, much to Jane amazement "Whoa! It can show colors!" She said almost speechless.
"I can operate it with this, right? can I try?" she took the remote and pressed a random button, the Tv then switched to a music channel, wich was casting a show about dancing women in... swimsuits?!? Jane's face turned into a bright shade of red while she frantically looked for a way to shut it, until she hit a red button that deactivated the device.

"Th-that... That was so shameful! Alright, from now on I'll stick to the radio for the news..." She sighed while giving back the remote.

"Hey, uuuh... since we're super heroes, aren't we supposed to patrol the city for crime? It could also be a good excuse to show me the city" She asked to Emily.
Yasero shrugged, leaning on Emily's shoulder.

"Yeah, but we already have agents out. Lets just go to café. I think Robin wants to."

The blond girl shook her head and clung to Jane before Emily could detach her.

"Robin! No! Let go of her!"

Yasero finally stepped in and pried her off.

"No little pup."

"I'm not little! I'm almost as tall as Emily!"

Once Guts n company got out of the cave and left the melee to whichever side would win. They walked out and climbed down the rope as Guts asked Ty,

"So Echo died again does she come back as often as she wants to or is she gone for good this time?"

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Once Guts n company got out of the cave and left the melee to whichever side would win. They walked out and climbed down the rope as Guts asked Ty,
"So Echo died again does she come back as often as she wants to or is she gone for good this time?"

"How should I fuckin know?! She's literal hope. I think it' like doctor who. She keeps dying and coming back."

Otakubeats said:
"How should I fuckin know?! She's literal hope. I think it' like doctor who. She keeps dying and coming back."
A girl with dark brown skin and bright blue eyes suddenly appeared in front of them. Her curly black hair was pulled into a pony tail as her pale blue wings flared.

"So you are the humans who got her killed... You've wronged the empire. I am to bring you in for trial..."

With a snap of her fingers, chains began advancing on the two.

"Son of a bitch I don't have time for this!!"

He brings his sword down on the chains breaking them. He then broke Ty's and pointed his sword at the dark skinned women,

"Back off I don't care if your empire wants me on trial I have somebody to save."

He sheathed his blade and walked on hoping to meet Luna in a moment.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"Son of a bitch I don't have time for this!!"
He brings his sword down on the chains breaking them. He then broke Ty's and pointed his sword at the dark skinned women,

"Back off I don't care if your empire wants me on trial I have somebody to save."

He sheathed his blade and walked on hoping to meet Luna in a moment.

Kanya growled and the other girl appeared.

Tears stained her tan skin and the normally perfect blond hair was a mess. Still, her green eyes held menace.

"Kanya, we have to bring them. The other four need to know what happened."

Kanya glared at the two before summoning her bow. The blond did the same.

"Tori, we need to be back in five minutes."

The two nodded and charged.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Yasero shrugged, leaning on Emily's shoulder.
"Yeah, but we already have agents out. Lets just go to café. I think Robin wants to."

The blond girl shook her head and clung to Jane before Emily could detach her.

"Robin! No! Let go of her!"

Yasero finally stepped in and pried her off.

"No little pup."

"I'm not little! I'm almost as tall as Emily!"

[/QUOTE]
Jane shrugged "Well, that's not exactly what the Justice League did but that's ok-Offff!" She almost fell down when the little girl sticked to her like glue.

"How about I trade an Ice Cream for some space?" She said with a smirk to Robin "Hey, you future people still eat ice cream, right?"

@Echo Dreamsong @TheBlackSwordsman

"STOP!" He snapped and both parties hit a barrier. Ty stood in between them. "Guts, chill."

He then looked at the two. "Kanya? Echo talked highly of you. We will listen to your accusations provided no further attempt of harms comes upon me or my friend. I knew Echo as well, and I'm worried about what happened myself."

Damacyn said:
Jane shrugged "Well, that's not exactly what the Justice League did but that's ok-Offff!" She almost fell down when the little girl sticked to her like glue.
"How about I trade an Ice Cream for some space?" She said with a smirk to Robin "Hey, you future people still eat ice cream, right?"
Robin nodded frantically.

"I like chocolate!"

Otakubeats said:
@Echo Dreamsong @TheBlackSwordsman
"STOP!" He snapped and both parties hit a barrier. Ty stood in between them. "Guts, chill."

He then looked at the two. "Kanya? Echo talked highly of you. We will listen to your accusations provided no further attempt of harms comes upon me or my friend. I knew Echo as well, and I'm worried about what happened myself."
Kanya paused before Toriana nodded.

"Good."

In a flash of light, the four were standing in an arching temple. The white pillars were similar to that of ancient roman architecture. In the center stood a desk and beside that a cot. Outside, stars floated by as though fireflies. On the cot lay the flickering form of Echo.

"You are both accused of murder. The draining of the power of our leader has fallen upon your shoulders. So, do explain the situation."

And so they walked out in the street for the café, but Jane couldn't help but looking around almost amazed, but what really caught her attention were the little boxes that were supposed to be phones.

"I wonder where those things are sold... I don't have a phone in my room and having one that you can carry around seems so practical!" She said while pointing at one of them, the man that was using it raised confused brow.

Damacyn said:
And so they walked out in the street for the café, but Jane couldn't help but looking around almost amazed, but what really caught her attention were the little boxes that were supposed to be phones.
"I wonder where those things are sold... I don't have a phone in my room and having one that you can carry around seems so practical!" She said while pointing at one of them, the man that was using it raised confused brow.
Yasero rolled her eyes.

"Phones are for humans. Humans are idiots. I hate phones, they're too much of a distraction."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Yasero rolled her eyes.
"Phones are for humans. Humans are idiots. I hate phones, they're too much of a distraction."

[/QUOTE]
Jane was almost frightened by the wolf-woman, but she wasn't the only weird thing she saw since she ended up in the future.

"Well, they are useful at least, you can call people even across the country without the hassle of writing a telegram" She said while shrugging.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Robin nodded frantically.
"I like chocolate!"

Kanya paused before Toriana nodded.

"Good."

In a flash of light, the four were standing in an arching temple. The white pillars were similar to that of ancient roman architecture. In the center stood a desk and beside that a cot. Outside, stars floated by as though fireflies. On the cot lay the flickering form of Echo.

"You are both accused of murder. The draining of the power of our leader has fallen upon your shoulders. So, do explain the situation."

[/QUOTE]
"She accompanied us on our journey to save my companion's love. I had recently saved her from the enemy's capture, but it drained most of my energy to calm her enough for us to escape. Afterwards we regrouped and she was struck down as we made our escape. If you wish to punish us then I can stay. But please allow my companion to finish his quest. He has searched a long time for her, and she is so close."

Ty's demeanor had changed to that of someone who knows negotiation instead of the stubborn teen he usually is. His eyes were filled with a determined sincerity, and bit of sadness. Had he been stronger, she wouldn't have fell behind and died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back