• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Damacyn said:
"Well, well, well... It seems that the filthy monkey just decided to get out of his cave..." Said a disenbodied voice to Ty. It was whispery and feminine, and if Ty focused on the sound a bit more it came from behind the hospital.
"How sad... Your little sister is dying... and those morons are poisoning her thinking they are curing her... Truly, I never expected the Solarians to be such morons!" The voice gloathed.
Ty turned and raced towards the voice's source.

Otakubeats said:
Ty turned and raced towards the voice's source.
"Oh! Going out for the hunt? Do you feel that predatiorial need like your ancestors? Our species have something in common after all... How sad you never developed a brain smart enough!" Footsteps could be heard from beyond the parking lot behind the hospital and behind some bushes, hidden behind the flora there was some sort of huge metallic skull attached to a spine that shimmered into existence right after Ty walked nearby.

A door opened on the skull and the tapping of heels over a metallic surface was audible enough even for a non-superhuman ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damacyn said:
"Oh! Going out for the hunt? Do you fell that predatiorial need like your ancestors? Our species have something in common after all... How sad you never developed a brain smart enough!" Footsteps could be heard from beyond the parking lot behind the hospital and behind some bushes, hidden behind the flora there was some sort of huge metallic skull attached to a spine that shimmered into existence right after Ty walked nearby.
A door opened on the skull and the tapping of heels over a metallic surface was audible enough even for a non-superhuman ear.
Ty turned and looked into the bushes, jumping back. Narrowing his eyes he approached it slowly.

Otakubeats said:
Ty turned and looked into the bushes, jumping back. Narrowing his eyes he approached it slowly.
"Poor little thing... Can't you see how your sister suffer? I just want to help her... But what can I expect from a specie that can't restrain itself from fighting it's hown breathens for less than a few years... Pathetic little morons... and to think you have the hubris to call yourselves the masters of your own planet!" Anne's shilouette shimmered into existence before entering inside the skull.

Damacyn said:
"Poor little thing... Can't you see how your sister suffer? I just want to help her... But what can I expect from a specie that can't restrain itself from fighting it's hown breathens for less than a few years... Pathetic little morons... and to think you have the hubris to call yourselves the masters of your own planet!" Anne's shilouette shimmered into existence before entering inside the skull.
"Obviously you know nothing of the human race. Because you fail to understand social interactions. Besides, why the hell would you care for her if we are all pathetic? To make her your little science experiment? To test your theory on a child? You are a fucking lunatic if you expect us to trust a snake right like that. No one trusts that easy, especially with life changing decisions. Now I will ask this once. What. Are you." He growled, eyes glowing a bit, their deep red turning to a bright crimson.

Anne smiled, it was an horrible thoothy smile, the ones predators do to their preys "Me? I'm the poor idiot that got the rotten luck to be sent to this godforsaken backwater planet in the name of His Divine Excellency the Emperor of Antares... For something that probably happened 50 years ago... All just for those fu**ing Orions..." Her voice growled and her hands twitched when she said that word.

"But... It doesn't matter... she had potential... but I can use you as my proxy... I have enough of this place and I want to go home..." A set of needle-like fangs replaced her human theet, she took the syringe from her pocket and a black, glowing ball formed on the other hand.

"Now stay still... The doctor is going to give you the medicine..." She shoot the ball at Ty, with an horrible grin on her face.

Damacyn said:
Anne smiled, it was an horrible thoothy smile, the ones predators do to their preys "Me? I'm the poor idiot that got the rotten luck to be sent to this godforsaken backwater planet in the name of His Divine Excellency the Emperor of Antares... For something that probably happened 50 years ago... All just for those fu**ing Orions..." Her voice growled and her hands twitched when she said that word.
"But... It doesn't matter... she had potential... but I can use you as my proxy... I had enough of this place and I want to go home..." A set of needle-like fangs replaced her human theet, she took the syringe from her pocket and a black, glowing ball formed on the other hand.

"Now stay still... The doctor is going to give you the medicine..." She shoot the ball at Ty, with an horrible grin on her face.
Ty wasn't able to move out of the way in time. Letting out a yelp as it hit him square in the chest. He fell onto his back, his head hitting the concrete. As his vision got dark he sent one message to Bolt and Astra. It came through weakly.

Don't trust Anne....

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock

Otakubeats said:
Ty wasn't able to move out of the way in time. Letting out a yelp as it hit him square in the chest. He fell onto his back, his head hitting the concrete. As his vision got dark he sent one message to Bolt and Astra. It came through weakly.
Don't trust Anne....

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock
The Alien stabbed Ty just a bit above his temple with the syringe, She smiled the whole time and had to restrain herself from laughing. "Now go my pretties... Destroy his will... make him the perfect slave for Antares..." Some of the metallic goo was injected inside Ty and when a couple of colored lights appeared on the syringe Anne took it off from him "You'll be fine... you'll serve me well... and when I'm over I will make sure you'll live confortably as a subject of The Emperor..." She brushed his hair and then walked away, boarding the skull-like spaceship. She let out a roaring laughter just before the skull cloaked into invisibility and sped away from the hospital.

Astra looked around for her brother, calling his name.

"Ty!? M-miss Anne?"

If anything, she was far more afraid now than when Anne was there. She didn't care if Anne took her instead of Ty, she just wanted her brother.

Damacyn said:
The Alien stabbed Ty just a bit above his temple with the syringe, She smiled the whole time and had to restrain herself from laughing. "Now go my pretties... Destroy his will... make him the perfect slave for Antares..." Some of the metallic goo was injected inside Ty and when a couple of colored lights appeared on the syringe Anne took it off from him "You'll be fine... you'll serve me well... and when I'm over I will make sure you'll live confortably as a subject of The Emperor..." She brushed his hair and then walked away, boarding the skull-like spaceship. She let out a roaring laughter just before the skull cloaked into invisibility and sped away from the hospital.
Ty lay on the ground, his breaths growing shallower. Eventually a man parked his car at the other end of the lot, and began to walk in. It was time for his shift. It wasn't long before the doctor took him into the hospital, and checked what was wrong. Unable to figure out what the nanites where, he decided it was most likely a new disease, and put him into a room for observations. The nurse who had told Ty where to find Astra, noticed this and walked to the room she resided in. "Astra? Sweetie I need to talk to you." She sat next to the bed and looked at the child. "Your brother, Ty, is currently in a coma. They think it's a new disease, so he's currently being watched and quarantined. I'm sorry."

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
Ty lay on the ground, his breaths growing shallower. Eventually a man parked his car at the other end of the lot, and began to walk in. It was time for his shift. It wasn't long before the doctor took him into the hospital, and checked what was wrong. Unable to figure out what the nanites where, he decided it was most likely a new disease, and put him into a room for observations. The nurse who had told Ty where to find Astra, noticed this and walked to the room she resided in. "Astra? Sweetie I need to talk to you." She sat next to the bed and looked at the child. "Your brother, Ty, is currently in a coma. They think it's a new disease, so he's currently being watched and quarantined. I'm sorry."
@Echo Dreamsong
(She ran outside)

(I'll write something)

When the nurse looked up, she would find Astra no where. The girl had begun a search for her missing brother. Her brother and Anne. By now she had run nearly a mile into the woods.

The darkness scared her, but Astra was certain her brother would be in here.

"Miss Anne?! Have you seen Twy? Twy?! Brother!"

Tiagirl001 said:
((It's just confusing for everyone right now))
(Well, we can continue the fight from before, June got something in common with Anne... If that it's even her name ;) )

Otakubeats said:
@Echo Dreamsong
"Rise and shine my loyal slave... The apes have taken you, thinking that you have a curable disease... Fools! Get out of there before they pry out your skull to steal your chains... You are my loyal servant... right?" Said a projection of Anne inside Ty's consciousness, trying to wake him up.

Damacyn said:
(Well, we can continue the fight from before, June got something in common with Anne... If that it's even her name ;) )
"Rise and shine my loyal slave... The apes have taken you, thinking that you have a curable disease... Fools! Get out of there before they pry out your skull to steal your chains... You are my loyal servant... right?" Said a projection of Anne inside Ty's consciousness, trying to wake him up.
Ty fought back. No. I won't let someone control me again! I won't be someone else's puppet!

His will was strong, and he was stubborn. The doctors were baffled when his heart rate sky-rocketed and tried to help.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I'll write something)
When the nurse looked up, she would find Astra no where. The girl had begun a search for her missing brother. Her brother and Anne. By now she had run nearly a mile into the woods.

The darkness scared her, but Astra was certain her brother would be in here.

"Miss Anne?! Have you seen Twy? Twy?! Brother!"

[/QUOTE]
Astra would suddenly run into a tall teen. "Ow! Huh? Wait...who did you just call for?" The teen looked at the girl confused.

Otakubeats said:
Astra would suddenly run into a tall teen. "Ow! Huh? Wait...who did you just call for?" The teen looked at the girl confused.
Astra looked up at the teen, stepping back slightly. Wrong move for her. Her foot slipped on the rocks and she slid into the river. She hardly had time to scream before the current dragged her under.

June left Jane in a matter of seconds. She changed back to her normal self and walked to the hospital. A thought went through her head. "Weak humans roam here. Perfect place to strike."

((And now I have to take a shower... Sorry n,n''))

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked up at the teen, stepping back slightly. Wrong move for her. Her foot slipped on the rocks and she slid into the river. She hardly had time to scream before the current dragged her under.

[/QUOTE]
The teen jumped in grabbing her. He flowed with the current, and put her on the shore climbing up next to her. He grabbed a dry log, and set it down nearby. Putting his finger near the log, a spark of electricity hit the wood, and started a small fire. He then looked at her. "I'm sorry if I scared you. My name's Mitch. Are you okay?"

(HE RETURNS AGAIN)

Anne growled "Are you trying to DEFY ME?!?" Horrible immages passed before Ty, his worst fears just happened in front of his eyes. On her ship, Anne had a devilish smile while she was furiously tapping on the dials, she was having so much fun!

"There's more if you even THINK of defying me again! You are now the servant of an empire spanning a thousand stars! I can break you by just pressing a button..." She said with a sadistic grin.

Otakubeats said:
The teen jumped in grabbing her. He flowed with the current, and put her on the shore climbing up next to her. He grabbed a dry log, and set it down nearby. Putting his finger near the log, a spark of electricity hit the wood, and started a small fire. He then looked at her. "I'm sorry if I scared you. My name's Mitch. Are you okay?"
(HE RETURNS AGAIN)
Astra shivered, curling tightly together.

"M-my broder went away. It's my fault."

She then scooted away, shakily standing.

"T-thank you, mister."

And then she began her run again. This time with a terrible chill in her.

Damacyn said:
Anne growled "Are you trying to DEFY ME?!?" Horrible immages passed before Ty, his worst fears just happened in front of his eyes. On her ship, Anne had a devilish smile while she was furiously tapping on the dials, she was having so much fun!
"There's more if you even THINK of defying me again! You are now the servant of an empire spanning a thousand stars! I can break you by just pressing a button..." She said with a sadistic grin.
Laughter. "I have been broken. I broke long ago....I just hide it well. There is nothing else for you to use against me. I've seen it all happen....every night. As I sleep."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shivered, curling tightly together.
"M-my broder went away. It's my fault."

She then scooted away, shakily standing.

"T-thank you, mister."

And then she began her run again. This time with a terrible chill in her.

[/QUOTE]
Mitch grabbed her. "Hey. Listen. I want to help okay? I heard you yelling something about Ty? Tyler, a sound manipulator in the Heroes of Tomorrow right? He's a friend. But he didn't come through here. I didn't feel anyone else's presence until you showed up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back