• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
Mitch grabbed her. "Hey. Listen. I want to help okay? I heard you yelling something about Ty? Tyler, a sound manipulator in the Heroes of Tomorrow right? He's a friend. But he didn't come through here. I didn't feel anyone else's presence until you showed up."
Astra turned to him.

"B-but he h-has t-to be here."

She shuddered, rubbing her arms.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra turned to him.
"B-but he h-has t-to be here."

She shuddered, rubbing her arms.

[/QUOTE]
"Ty never leaves the area someone he cares about stays. So let's go check there okay? I promise if he isn't there we can come back and look." Mitch pulled a jacket from a tree, and wrapped it around her. "You have no shoes on..." He picked her up and began to walk. "Just so you don't step on anything and hurt yourself. I'm not about to have Ty on my ass for letting his little sister get hurt."

Anne growled in frustration and pressed the "Nightmares dials" furiously just out of spite for the stubborn monkey, but then shehad the perfect idea, she grinned sadistically and flight a bit until she found a little girl togheter with a young man.

"Alright... Since your own nighmares won't break you... I wonder what if something horrible happened to that little girl I WANTED to help..."

Otakubeats said:
"Ty never leaves the area someone he cares about stays. So let's go check there okay? I promise if he isn't there we can come back and look." Mitch pulled a jacket from a tree, and wrapped it around her. "You have no shoes on..." He picked her up and began to walk. "Just so you don't step on anything and hurt yourself. I'm not about to have Ty on my ass for letting his little sister get hurt."
Astra shivered, leaning against Mitch.

"H-how di-did you k-know broder?"

She held out her hand, waiting for flames to come. They never did. Instead the flames stayed inside, slowly draining to embers.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shivered, leaning against Mitch.
"H-how di-did you k-know broder?"

She held out her hand, waiting for flames to come. They never did. Instead the flames stayed inside, slowly draining to embers.

[/QUOTE]
"He helped me out of a tough spot. Ty talked bout you highly." He used a bit of static to warm her.

Damacyn said:
Anne growled in frustration and pressed the "Nightmares dials" furiously just out of spite for the stubborn monkey, but then shehad the perfect idea, she grinned sadistically and flight a bit until she found a little girl togheter with a young man.
"Alright... Since your own nighmares won't break you... I wonder what if something horrible happened to that little girl I WANTED to help..."
There was silence. .......Fine. Just leave her out of this. A defeated tone.

Otakubeats said:
"He helped me out of a tough spot. Ty talked bout you highly." He used a bit of static to warm her.
Astra finally squirmed free from his grip and called out to Ty.

'Brother? Where are you? I need you, please don't go away?'

((Tis I! Returning for the second time!))

June walked into the hospital with the hood above her head. She quietly sat down in one of the chairs. Waiting for the right moment to strike she looked around. "So many weaklings. A great area to destroy. Weaklings die. Their family becomes devestated. Weak. More people to strike down. A chain of devestation. Everyone will die. This planet will be at peace at last."

Otakubeats said:
Anne laughed in delight "YES! Now... Get out of that den of filthy apes and if someone try to stop you... kill it!" She said before turning off the device, she straightened her tie, cleared her throath and smiled, finally things were going as she liked.

Tiagirl001 said:
((Tis I! Returning for the second time!))
June walked into the hospital with the hood above her head. She quietly sat down in one of the chairs. Waiting for the right moment to strike she looked around. "So many weaklings. A great area to destroy. Weaklings die. Their family becomes devestated. Weak. More people to strike down. A chain of devestation. Everyone will die. This planet will be at peace at last."
Jane arrived at the hospital with Emily, among the confused look of the presents, wondering at the anachronistic dress of the young woman. She was almost out of breath but she was stubborn enough to stay on the heels of June. "I think the only medical assistance you'll receive is the one in the infirmary of the jail... You are under arrest for murder! We can carry arrests, right?" She whispered to Emily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damacyn said:
Anne laughed in delight "YES! Now... Get out of that den of filthy apes and if someone try to stop you... kill it!" She said before turning off the device, she straightened her tie, cleared her throath and smiled, finally things were going as she liked.
He stood, adjusting his hoodie. The doctors attempted to stop him but he just threw them out the window. People screamed and ran but he just walked outside and waited for further instructions.

Otakubeats said:
He stood, adjusting his hoodie. The doctors attempted to stop him but he just threw them out the window. People screamed and ran but he just walked outside and waited for further instructions.
Anne grinned and pressed the switch of the device in order to talk to the Earthling "Very well... You'll be the perfect slave if you keep going like this... Now get out of the building... My ship will be waiting for you... If any of your... friends... try to stop you just say you're ok..." She grinned even widely "If they keep asking questions kill them!"

"Ŝ͓̥̯̯̓̃̚t̙̼̞́̎̒̈͜a͕͉͉͔̋̔̽̏y̡̼̲͈̑̈́̅̀ ̨̥̼̞̌̈́̈́͠ơ̹̞̖̭̋̈͝ų̣̖̞̌͌̕͝t̞̮̱͓̎́̍͋ ̞̰̭̣̉̒͠͝ǫ̛͚̫̯͛͑̚f̧̰̘͕͋̋̊͛ ̛̠̥͓̙̓̅̂ṭ̞̦͇̉͆͗̀h̡̠̺͈̿̆̽͒ĩ̳̼̮̥͌̐̒s͈̫͕̗̊̈́͂̀.̲̬̐͒̀̏͜ͅ" A feeling of fear went down through the hallways.

"Ỉ̮̪̪̘̇͐̈ ͓̯̠͎̍̉̈̚a͉̹̰͎̾̂̆̎m̢̛̹͉̥̏͊͘ ̧̰̯̖͑͆̂͝p̙͚̠͆̀̏̏͜ò͕̞̤̔͂̚͜w̪̠̤̖͗̈́̈́̾ė͖̣̣͔̀͠͝r͚̗̦̬̉͊́̋f̩͚̩̯̾̀͗̚ų̨͇̖̍̀̌̿l̻͎͔͕̈̈́̓̑ ̢̞̰̲̂͛̍̕e͕͎̪̎̀̊̔͜ņ̖̥̭͂́͊̋ŏ̟̙̣̙̆̕͠ư̡̙̣͇̓̓̉g̤̦̰̲͌̚̚̕ḥ̨̠̂́̔͘ͅ ̱̣̤̬̆̓͊̌ṱ̫̅̅͐͛͜ͅō̙̼̥̻̏̍͒ ̯̪̳̝̓̌͊̉m̨̬̗͇̓͂̃͝a̢͍̳͉̽̂̅̐k̫̖͇̭̅̔̐́e̜̝̥̭̐̾̄̕ ̢̫͚͍͑̽̒̚t͉͎̫̥̔́̈́͠h̛͙̮̟̩́̆͌i̭̤̹̤̍̈̈́͑s̛͍̗̞̀͑̈́ͅ ̭̱̱̣̂̾̓͛p̗̳̘̣̈́̓͌̍l̨͚͖̣͌́̋͐a͚͕̜̤͋͑͋̆c̘͉̰̍̽̎͒ͅḛ̟͎̣͑͋̆̊ ̧͉͚̞̔̔͗͝t̢̡͉̠́̽̈́̌ủ̹̦̰̳̀̑̕r̻̻̞̝͋̂̐͘n̼̭̳̠̓̇̇͝ ͉̩͍̖͂͐͒͝t̼͙̜̗͛̀̎͌o̢͎̺̽͛͒̚ͅ ̢̥̥̗̒͆̍̚d̗͈͎̊̿̊̚͜u̪̞̥̥͊̋͌̐ś̮̠̪̪͋̏͝ẗ̢͙̟̠́̏̓͊.̢̣̯͇̄̀̕͝ ̨̹̖͈̏̈́̊͊D̺͚̼̙͆̓̍̂ơ̜͖̝̥̌͌͝ ͙̜͖̪͊͛̎̀n̗͈̠̱̔͌͛͝o̡̦̝̱͌̈́͗̂ẗ̟̜̟̘̉̈́̕ ̜̘̻͎̎́͂̃t̜̞̟͚̀̓͌̃r̲͖̦̖͂̾̀͘ỹ͈̼͓̞͐̕͝ ͎͕̩̭̊̀͌̕t͚̩͓̪̀̐̇͠õ̖̘͛́̑͜͜ ̥̤͚̟̉̽̑̌s͓̣̖̜̀͌͆̎t͖̼͇͛͆̎̾͜ő̯̠̟̓̚̕͜p̢̧̹̈́̿͒͌͜ ͖͍̞̝̊͆͂͛m̙̫̥̼̿͐̑͌ë̜̥͍̩́͂̉͝.̧͈̱̜̅̑̉͘" The darkness was already beginning to outline her body.

((I made something! You can now tell the difference between June Wilson and Black Hole. Yay!))

Damacyn said:
Anne grinned and pressed the switch of the device in order to talk to the Earthling "Very well... You'll be the perfect slave if you keep going like this... Now get out of the building... My ship will be waiting for you... If any of your... friends... try to stop you just say you're ok..." She grinned even widely "If they keep asking questions kill them!"
Ty walked to where he was supposed to go, eyes emotionless.

Ray was walking around the warehouse, she tripped and landed in someones room. "Ow! My head!" The little girl with a missing eye and straight jacket looked up "S-Sorry miss."

@JJKab

Tiagirl001 said:
"Ŝ͓̥̯̯̓̃̚t̙̼̞́̎̒̈͜a͕͉͉͔̋̔̽̏y̡̼̲͈̑̈́̅̀ ̨̥̼̞̌̈́̈́͠ơ̹̞̖̭̋̈͝ų̣̖̞̌͌̕͝t̞̮̱͓̎́̍͋ ̞̰̭̣̉̒͠͝ǫ̛͚̫̯͛͑̚f̧̰̘͕͋̋̊͛ ̛̠̥͓̙̓̅̂ṭ̞̦͇̉͆͗̀h̡̠̺͈̿̆̽͒ĩ̳̼̮̥͌̐̒s͈̫͕̗̊̈́͂̀.̲̬̐͒̀̏͜ͅ" A feeling of fear went down through the hallways.
"Ỉ̮̪̪̘̇͐̈ ͓̯̠͎̍̉̈̚a͉̹̰͎̾̂̆̎m̢̛̹͉̥̏͊͘ ̧̰̯̖͑͆̂͝p̙͚̠͆̀̏̏͜ò͕̞̤̔͂̚͜w̪̠̤̖͗̈́̈́̾ė͖̣̣͔̀͠͝r͚̗̦̬̉͊́̋f̩͚̩̯̾̀͗̚ų̨͇̖̍̀̌̿l̻͎͔͕̈̈́̓̑ ̢̞̰̲̂͛̍̕e͕͎̪̎̀̊̔͜ņ̖̥̭͂́͊̋ŏ̟̙̣̙̆̕͠ư̡̙̣͇̓̓̉g̤̦̰̲͌̚̚̕ḥ̨̠̂́̔͘ͅ ̱̣̤̬̆̓͊̌ṱ̫̅̅͐͛͜ͅō̙̼̥̻̏̍͒ ̯̪̳̝̓̌͊̉m̨̬̗͇̓͂̃͝a̢͍̳͉̽̂̅̐k̫̖͇̭̅̔̐́e̜̝̥̭̐̾̄̕ ̢̫͚͍͑̽̒̚t͉͎̫̥̔́̈́͠h̛͙̮̟̩́̆͌i̭̤̹̤̍̈̈́͑s̛͍̗̞̀͑̈́ͅ ̭̱̱̣̂̾̓͛p̗̳̘̣̈́̓͌̍l̨͚͖̣͌́̋͐a͚͕̜̤͋͑͋̆c̘͉̰̍̽̎͒ͅḛ̟͎̣͑͋̆̊ ̧͉͚̞̔̔͗͝t̢̡͉̠́̽̈́̌ủ̹̦̰̳̀̑̕r̻̻̞̝͋̂̐͘n̼̭̳̠̓̇̇͝ ͉̩͍̖͂͐͒͝t̼͙̜̗͛̀̎͌o̢͎̺̽͛͒̚ͅ ̢̥̥̗̒͆̍̚d̗͈͎̊̿̊̚͜u̪̞̥̥͊̋͌̐ś̮̠̪̪͋̏͝ẗ̢͙̟̠́̏̓͊.̢̣̯͇̄̀̕͝ ̨̹̖͈̏̈́̊͊D̺͚̼̙͆̓̍̂ơ̜͖̝̥̌͌͝ ͙̜͖̪͊͛̎̀n̗͈̠̱̔͌͛͝o̡̦̝̱͌̈́͗̂ẗ̟̜̟̘̉̈́̕ ̜̘̻͎̎́͂̃t̜̞̟͚̀̓͌̃r̲͖̦̖͂̾̀͘ỹ͈̼͓̞͐̕͝ ͎͕̩̭̊̀͌̕t͚̩͓̪̀̐̇͠õ̖̘͛́̑͜͜ ̥̤͚̟̉̽̑̌s͓̣̖̜̀͌͆̎t͖̼͇͛͆̎̾͜ő̯̠̟̓̚̕͜p̢̧̹̈́̿͒͌͜ ͖͍̞̝̊͆͂͛m̙̫̥̼̿͐̑͌ë̜̥͍̩́͂̉͝.̧͈̱̜̅̑̉͘" The darkness was already beginning to outline her body.

((I made something! You can now tell the difference between June Wilson and Black Hole. Yay!))
Otakubeats said:
Ty walked to where he was supposed to go, eyes emotionless.
Writings in an alien language flashed on Anne's computer and the alien was for a moment left speechless "So... It's true... Gravitons readings all corrects... Everything is according to observations... albeit more powerful than anticipated..." The alien made a thoothy grin before taking the mind control device "Finally after so much time! There's a black body on the foyer of the building is in the form of... a solarian?" She was a bit confused but she shrugged " I want it right now... Capture it by all means necessary... Finally I can go home! Tell me you got your orders right..." She said with a devilish grin.

Jane focused and tried to crush the psycho with a gravity equal to that of Jupiter " Everybody get out of the building! This is getting seriously dangerous!" She was fearing what the abhomination before her could do, but she was ready to fight her till the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray nodded "I'm fine! Just came back from the hospital, you can have this since no one wants it." She said using her teeth to grab a black rose from her pocket.

@JJKab

Damacyn said:
Writings in an alien language flashed on Anne's computer and the alien was for a moment left speechless "So... It's true... Gravitons readings all corrects... Everything is according to observations... albeit more powerful than anticipated..." The alien made a thoothy grin before taking the mind control device "Finally after so much time! There's a black body on the foyer of the building is in the form of... a solarian?" She was a bit confused but she shrugged " I want it right now... Capture it by all means necessary... Finally I can go home! Tell me you got your orders right..." She said with a devilish grin.
Jane focused and tried to crush the psycho with a gravity equal to that of Jupiter " Everybody get out of the building! This is getting seriously dangerous!" She was fearing what the abhomination before her could do, but she was ready to fight her till the end.
(I'm assuming u mean Jane)

Ty nodded and turned to face the target. Snapping his fingers, a sound-wave sliced towards her. Anyone in it's path was slashed.

The earth began shaking. Ravines started forming by the doors leading outside. Some people fell down into the ravines and either died or got badly hurt.

"I̜̬͔̘̓́̈́͠ ͖̳̠̣͆̒͐͠t̝͍̫̲͛̍͂͠o̮̮̼͈̐̽̕̕l̼̜̺̪̑́̾͘d̫̮̺̬͗̿̂̕ ̧̖̹̦̔̐̏͂ý͖̗̗̲̀̔̚ỏ̧̫̯̦̆̄̿ū̞̯͓̻̀͂̽ ̱̼̠̦̓͐̌͑t̝̪͖̤͑̉̅͝o͇̭͍͇̓̍̕͘ ̮̭̞͔̍̋͘͘ś̘͉̳́͊̕͜t̤͔͈̳̀͋͝͝a̡̨̫̭̔͛͋͝y̠͙̰͕̽̍̾́ ̢͈̙̞̓̈́́̚o̡̦̞͉̓͐̓̚u̦̤̬̇͛̄͝ͅt̯̮̱̖́͆̔̈́ ̢͍̰͚͛͌͋͐ò͉̭̖̂͆́͜f̮̖̼͍̓̇͛͘ ̛̤͎̗͖͑̇͆t͙̮̦̝̀͂̂͝h̨͓͔̼̓͂̈́̿ȋ̤̹͎͔̓̍͆s̝͓͙̰̄͂͊̚.̢̯̘̿̓̒̂͜ ̧͉̼̬̑̏̓͘N̥͔͚̩̑̒̈́͛o̧̨̝͔͌̿̀͗w̧͙͎̝͂́͛͝ ̫͙̙̽̃̑̊ͅl̨̪̣̮̀̓͐͗ó̭̫̠͎͆͛͛ơ͉̳͎̩͐̎̄k͈̪͇̙͊̐̒̎ ̛̦̤̭͈̑̾̏a̖̲̖̘̐̊̈͌t̺̹̩̮̍͗͘͝ ̥͖̗̙͊̃̓͝ẅ͔͖̻͉̈̈́̃ȟ͎̜͚̬̿̚͠a̳̹͕͎̽͌̓̈́t̻͕͔̜͛̉͛̂ ̼̬̺͐̋̑̉͜ÿ̨͚̣͕̋̈͂ò̻̗̬͎͊͒́ų̥͓̦̓͒̽̽ ̡͕̤̟͊̃̚͝m̥͈̙̲̒̿͊͛ā̻̦̲͎́̑̿d͓͈̭͉̀̽̒̓é͓̯̲̫͐̔̾ ͔͓̖̱̐̍̅̈́m̢̛̩̱͙̊̇̎ẽ̛̠̟̟̼͂̈ ̯̩͕̭̈́̔̋͛d͙̼̞̦͌͛͊̈́o͎̪͍̺̐̄̓͛.̙͎̇̓͆͐͜͜"

June smiled. But she had nothing to smile with. She was now the silouhette from before.

"Ţ̬̫̰̐͐̈͑h̦̜͉̿̓̔̈́ͅe͈̙̤̘͗͋͛̃ ̞̫͎̞̍͗̎̑n̥͈͙̝͑̊̽̊ḁ̺̩̝͒̌̾̕m̲̥͕͋̎̄͜͝e͕̲̭̲̓̐̇̄ ̨͍̫̱͂̄̉͆i̧̡̺͇̓̈́͝͝s͓̮͙̻͊̑͑̕ ͕̭̠̣̉̈́̍͠B̩͕͔̟̀̒͑̾ḻ̘̝̳̑̌̒̚a̘͓̲͂̄͋̽͜c͎͈̟͙͊̂̐͝ķ̰̼͔̊͊̀͘ ͈͔͖̪̃̅͗͝Ḩ̙͖̣̓̓͆̚o̘̺̝̖̽̆̇̋l͉̫̘͍̏́͛͂e̙͎͖̦͌͛͑͛.͙̱͕̥̾̈́͌̐ ̢̻̘̲̑̋̀̚I̪̘͓͌̋̑͗ͅ ̞͙͚̫̍̉̓͘a̬̙̟͔̍͗͝͝m̯̖̦̟̄̿͠͝ ̗̟̟̅̋̉̐͜y̡̠̜̺̾̂̈́͘o̼̭͙̦̍̽̓͝u̡̩̜͎͛͑̈͘ŗ͚͕̞̔͒̑̕ ̧̲̰͇̅͌̓̈d̥̪̼͂̿̀͝ͅo̧͔̹̻̾͛̂͌ŏ͔͓͈̙̑͐͌m͍̪̦̠̾̔̀͠.͉̜͈̭͒͌̈́̇"

Ray jumped on the seat "I'm Ray! Daughter of Death, killer of the Heroes Association of America's leaders daughter. The person who can kill anything in one touch......reason I got this straight jacket," she said jingling it around and giggling.

@JJKab

Ray shrugged "Relax! The jacket keeps me from touching people. They put it on aft-" she was cut off by a robotic girl who walked into the room.

"She killed me. I'm here to make sure she doesn't kill," the little girl said, removing hair from her red eyes to scan Lena.

@JJKab

(Ok :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back